Truth

United States

#1 Dec 10, 2009
What's up with all the crack heads in alamo,They walk up and down burns st and all through the hood tring to buy that bull s**t from the dealer's and the cop's do nothing about it,I remember when Alamo used to be agood place to live but now everywhere you turn all you see is Crack Heads and Crack Dealer's
concerned

Miami, FL

#2 Jan 23, 2010
maybe it is time for new sheriff
orwhaterrrr

Ellisville, MS

#3 Feb 16, 2010
concerned wrote:
maybe its time for alamo police to do something for a change they did say walking in the streets of alamo and hey concerned from trenton alamo or crockett county all together hasn't got as many crack heads as trenton does come on! y does the sheriff allways get the bad mouthen y could you not have said maybe its time for a new police chief or mayor or police men it is in the city limits of alamo.and they do have a police department
truth

United States

#4 Mar 14, 2010
concerned wrote:
yes they need a new sheriff and then fire all the rest of the so called cop's there and start all over with new one's
angel in florida

Palm Coast, FL

#5 Mar 15, 2010
Who is the sheriff
traveling salesman

Fontana, CA

#6 Mar 15, 2010
Crockett County law enforcement is a disgrace to the citizens that it is suppose to answer to. There are several on the force that are drunks and drug heads,they screw crack whores behind there families backs and take payoffs from drug dealers.They have had fights with each other over screwing each others wife.They have been caught at the jail selling crack to the inmates.The sherrif has been caught several times out of the county for drunk driving.You are correct we need a new sherrif and the entire force needs to be fired.The good old boys network needs to be broken.
truth

United States

#7 Mar 16, 2010
angel in florida wrote:
Who is the sheriff
Troy Klyce
angel in florida

Palm Coast, FL

#8 Mar 17, 2010
truth wrote:
<quoted text>Troy Klyce
It looks like there keeping it in the family. In the 70;s and 80;s it was Neal Klyce.
Honcho world wide

Ellisville, MS

#9 Mar 26, 2010
traveling salesman wrote:
Crockett County law enforcement is a disgrace to the citizens that it is suppose to answer to. There are several on the force that are drunks and drug heads,they screw crack whores behind there families backs and take payoffs from drug dealers.They have had fights with each other over screwing each others wife.They have been caught at the jail selling crack to the inmates.The sherrif has been caught several times out of the county for drunk driving.You are correct we need a new sherrif and the entire force needs to be fired.The good old boys network needs to be broken.
Traveling salesman is about rite cause that is sure horse manure your tryen to sell if you had a clue you would know any law officer convicted of dui in the state of tennessee including a sheriff looses there job!
Honcho world wide

Ellisville, MS

#10 Mar 26, 2010
and hey horse shit salesman if they have really been caught sellen crack why do they all still have their jobs if in fact they had been caught would not somebody from T.B.I. or F.B.I. or D.E.A. or C.I.A. or D.T.F. have been the ones to have caught them or are they being paid off as well? guess they some real good oL boys if they are getting away with all that!
Honcho world wide

Ellisville, MS

#11 Mar 26, 2010
O yea mr. horse shit man if you keep your mama locked in her caige that would probably put an end to that cracken the crack whore issue but you did say they was taken pay offs they probably got enough money to spring her outa jail too. and it is real obvious they are taken pay offs all them fancy cars and houses they have,taken vacations in hanalulu and stuff guess that gives them clean away.
Honcho world wide

Ellisville, MS

#12 Mar 26, 2010
But really mr horse shit sales man in your deffence i did hear they was some real COXmen so they do have a reputation of doing some cracken i think you just got the story mixed up the real story is probably they was celebrating after they had busted a crack dealer and took him to jail and then went and cracked some whores.
Honcho world wide

Fontana, CA

#13 Mar 27, 2010
I would like to say i'm sorry for the things i've posted on this site.I really cant help it because i am an inbred retard with a very low IQ. My mother and sister are the same person And my brother is my dad. Please forgive me for being this way but you guys no how Stringer Ms. people are.I hope my mother will let me play on the computer some more,sorry I have to go my sister is coming.
prince of darkness

Fontana, CA

#14 Mar 27, 2010
This is like redneck saturday nighy live. This wood work on Jerry Springer.Maybe ever comedy night at the Boar's Nest.
get for real

United States

#15 Mar 27, 2010
crockett county is a wonderfull place
Honcho world wide

Ellisville, MS

#16 Mar 30, 2010
i guess my alter ego took over for a brief moment you forgot to say i was for jim knox and my sistermama is too
Honcho world wide

Ellisville, MS

#17 Mar 30, 2010
Honcho world wide wrote:
I would like to say i'm sorry for the things i've posted on this site.I really cant help it because i am an inbred retard with a very low IQ. My mother and sister are the same person And my brother is my dad. Please forgive me for being this way but you guys no how Stringer Ms. people are.I hope my mother will let me play on the computer some more,sorry I have to go my sister is coming.
hey Honcho you know if you click on the name of the person who made a comment then press Ctrl,alt,Ctrl then P it will show who really posted the comment
Honcho world wide

Ellisville, MS

#18 Mar 30, 2010
but my dad has felonies and cant vote but he is getten a lawler and spunge his record
Down2Reality

Lexington, TN

#19 May 11, 2010
You Can't Blame Everything On The Sheriff.
swag

United States

#20 Dec 6, 2011
Everyone is to worried about illegal mexicans and therefor peaple Are not looking at this kinda problem and they say we Are taking their jobs damet yall just said they on crack they cant even get a job

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alamo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
air conditioner 6 hr huh 1
Men with dirty, LONG fingernails 15 hr creeps 3
Priscilla Rickman- Fumunda Mon Be aware 6
At what point Mon Pretty in Pink 6
Shane spry Mon Crockett 1
Morgan Riggsbee Mon Guest 1
Josh Haynes Mon Looking for the one 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Alamo Mortgages