Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Alamo Forum

Comments (Page 2,263)

Showing posts 45,241 - 45,260 of124,180
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
You've never worked in a factory nor do you have the slightest idea how a factory operates, yet you come on here like you know it all because you read something in an economics magazine, which has no idea how factories work, either. Give me a break!
Sweetie, I worked in a factory for 27 years manufacturing electronics (televisions). True, I never worked on the line, but I worked in lower and middle management in a union environment no less. This information didn't come from a magazine, LOL. It was just released a few hours ago. Next time pay attention.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judged:

Goforthegold wrote:
Great oracle, but I am sure it falls on deaf ears! Keep up the good work. We have a mountain to suppress but inch by inch we will make it! Thanks! I don't need or even want to know who anyone on here is! My mission is to enlighten! The fields are white for harvest! We can make a difference!<quoted text>
SATAN speaks LOUD and clear.You don't even have to listen much to hear Satan.
The LORD speaks quietly and softly.You have to listen to hear HIM.
DOn't go where evil lives.
A pretty hymn: How Beautiful Heaven Must Be. And Softly and Tenderly.
I could care less what people do or what sex they are or where they live.Only small talk on here.
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judged:

France just increased their taxes on the rich from 48% to 75%. Watch investment and wealth leave France, LOL. Stupid lefties. They'll end up collecting less in taxes.
Goforthegold

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judged:

Michael Linden Lori Lodes wrote:
Romney if Elected "I doubt he will be" look out for poor Roads,Lunch programs,headstart and more that help the working and the Poor.,,More Military Spending that the Pentagon says it doesn't need.
The Romney-Ryan Budget Plan: Consequences for State and Local Budgets
September 27, 2012 | View Online
The Consequences of the Romney-Ryan Budget Plan on State and Local Budgets
The Burden of Drastic Cutbacks in Federal Investments for States Will Cost the Middle Class Dearly
By Michael Linden and Lori Lodes
Republican presidential and vice presidential contenders Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan promise enormous cuts in overall federal spending, totaling more than $4 trillion over 10 years, if they win the election on November 6. At the same time, the former Massachusetts governor and Wisconsin congressman promise enormous amounts of new spending for the Pentagon—more money, in fact, than the Pentagon itself says it needs.
The simple math dictates that for the Romney-Ryan plan to achieve its spending goal, the two men if elected would need to cut nearly all federal grants to the states by a staggering 40 percent by 2016. The Romney-Ryan agenda could mean devastating cuts to critical programs, including:
The Head Start program for pre-kindergarten children.
Funding for highways and interstates.
School Lunch and School Breakfast.
The consequences of these kinds of cuts would be devastating for the middle class. Read more.
VOTE OBAMA / BIDEN IN 2012 EARLY VOTING STARTS OCT 17,2012,OBMA IS WORKING FOR YOU FOKES,ROMNEY WILL WORK FOR THE VERY RICH PLUS CUTTING TAXES ON THE RICH, SO THEY PAY LESS THEN THEY DO NOW..
Tennessee has a Pre-school program...no need for the federally funded Head Start! Not sure if all states have Pre-school schools, but TN funds its own program for Pre-school.
VOTE MITT!
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
That may happen, but what's going on right now is NOT a sign of that.
Factories stockpile fill their warehouses this time of the year in anticipation of the upcoming Holiday Sales and factories being shut down for those same Holidays.
There are bunches and bunches of Freight moving of manufactured goods, right now, because of this same thing going on.
These Reports from economic magazines and private Reporting Sources are not accurate, anymore because the Manufacturers do not tell the truth to these Sources, in most cases. It's all about money , sales, and profits and they will only tell them what they want the Public to think, so that it will help boost their sales, as early as possible.
Most Manufacturing companies still start their Fiscal Year from April to July, that's when they get their operating money for the coming 12 months. therefore, from this time of the year until the after Christmas Sales, which usually goes until, at least, through February, the push is on to get customers to shop early and buy early, so that they can project how much they will make for this Fiscal year because sales always slow down after Christmas and they want to know how much excess goods they have to get rid of. From the beginning of October until after Christmas is the main "selling season" of the year and when most of the Manufacturers Money is made, more so than any other time of the year. It's what Manufacturers work to stock up for all the rest of the year.
If sales have been slow up until now and the warehouses are not as empty as they normally are, the Manufacturing will slow down and some plants will close an extra week for Christmas or a full week for Thanksgiving, sometimes longer. But, if customers start buying and the wearhouses start to get depleted, the Plants will work as much as necessary to supply the demand, but usually with a limited number of workers, ot increased hours for all workers. It's a day-to-day decision as to how many to work and how many hours to work them. The quota for each Plant is set at the Corporate Office based on the Sale factors, but how to meet that quota is decided by the Mgmt. staff at each individual Plant and it's usually not decided on very far in advance because so many things can cause it to need to be changed, especially with an economy as unsure as we have now and Buyer Skiddishness about spending their money.
No maybe about it.It does happen.
The economy is slow right now.You don't get it all up front.
Plants are slow and work is lessoned.But when all warehouses are filled as he says, to the ceiling,they shut down to exist and ride it thru.Send work to plants still operating.Called downsizing.Yes,it is happening right now.Quit being so argumentative.Be more agreeable.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judged:

Barry Obama Is a Failure wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweetie, I worked in a factory for 27 years manufacturing electronics (televisions). True, I never worked on the line, but I worked in lower and middle management in a union environment no less. This information didn't come from a magazine, LOL. It was just released a few hours ago. Next time pay attention.
Here also.I helped set a plant up,unionized.Second line of Management.10 years.
We had a crisis in 75 that closed factories all over this country.
Our work was sent to Rock, Alabama.
Company finally shut down 5 plants..200 women had to do what others are doing.Find new jobs.
I went back to school and college.
Some stayed home,some found lesser paying jobs,Hurt our town.We lost a big plant due to slow sales and others too.
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
That may happen, but what's going on right now is NOT a sign of that.
Factories stockpile fill their warehouses this time of the year in anticipation of the upcoming Holiday Sales and factories being shut down for those same Holidays.
There are bunches and bunches of Freight moving of manufactured goods, right now, because of this same thing going on.
These Reports from economic magazines and private Reporting Sources are not accurate, anymore because the Manufacturers do not tell the truth to these Sources, in most cases. It's all about money , sales, and profits and they will only tell them what they want the Public to think, so that it will help boost their sales, as early as possible.
Most Manufacturing companies still start their Fiscal Year from April to July, that's when they get their operating money for the coming 12 months. therefore, from this time of the year until the after Christmas Sales, which usually goes until, at least, through February, the push is on to get customers to shop early and buy early, so that they can project how much they will make for this Fiscal year because sales always slow down after Christmas and they want to know how much excess goods they have to get rid of. From the beginning of October until after Christmas is the main "selling season" of the year and when most of the Manufacturers Money is made, more so than any other time of the year. It's what Manufacturers work to stock up for all the rest of the year.
If sales have been slow up until now and the warehouses are not as empty as they normally are, the Manufacturing will slow down and some plants will close an extra week for Christmas or a full week for Thanksgiving, sometimes longer. But, if customers start buying and the wearhouses start to get depleted, the Plants will work as much as necessary to supply the demand, but usually with a limited number of workers, ot increased hours for all workers. It's a day-to-day decision as to how many to work and how many hours to work them. The quota for each Plant is set at the Corporate Office based on the Sale factors, but how to meet that quota is decided by the Mgmt. staff at each individual Plant and it's usually not decided on very far in advance because so many things can cause it to need to be changed, especially with an economy as unsure as we have now and Buyer Skiddishness about spending their money.
If manufacturing stock piles inventory, whether raw inventory or finished goods, then they won't be in business long. The objective is to get raw material in days or hours before you need it (JIT), and if management can level load their schedules to meeet demand, then finished goods won't sit in a warehouse for more than a month or so. Ideally you want stuff coming off a line and going straight into a truck. Of course, getting parts from China can make lead times and planning more difficult. Production plans are usually adjusted each month to match updated forecasts. Bottom line is this, when forecasts and sales don't match up fairly closely, you've got a problem that needs immediate adjustments. The PMI released today reflects that maanufacturing here is seeing a problem with their forecasted sales vs what they have in the warehouses. Factories will be cutting production to reduce inventories asap.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
And you still didn't tell where the information came from , much less put up anything to verify the authenticity and accuracy of it. So, all we have is your word for it and you could have gotten it from Fox Fake News or just made it up, for all we know!
BTW, trust me , I've had alot more experience with Factories of all types, in Mgmt. and as a Union Official, than you've ever had!
lol

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
You've never worked in a factory nor do you have the slightest idea how a factory operates, yet you come on here like you know it all because you read something in an economics magazine, which has no idea how factories work, either. Give me a break!
now the old bat is claiming she's worked in a factory. if you call walking out to the mailbox to get a welfare check work,you're the dumbest tramp ever.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judged:

Goforthegold wrote:
<quoted text>Inside sources don't lie....No one has to put up or shut up, thank you! When you are in the know, neither do you need biased search engines! I have connections..stay tuned...watch and learn. This is BIG!
It's always "I,I,I .
Not likely to win,

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
If manufacturing stock piles inventory, whether raw inventory or finished goods, then they won't be in business long. The objective is to get raw material in days or hours before you need it (JIT), and if management can level load their schedules to meeet demand, then finished goods won't sit in a warehouse for more than a month or so. Ideally you want stuff coming off a line and going straight into a truck. Of course, getting parts from China can make lead times and planning more difficult. Production plans are usually adjusted each month to match updated forecasts. Bottom line is this, when forecasts and sales don't match up fairly closely, you've got a problem that needs immediate adjustments. The PMI released today reflects that maanufacturing here is seeing a problem with their forecasted sales vs what they have in the warehouses. Factories will be cutting production to reduce inventories asap.
It depends on what the Product is and how many Countries they supply, as well as how many Contracted Customers they have. You cannot make a blanket statement about how all Manufacturers work because they are all different, depending on the Product.
So, in general, your statement is just flat wrong!
Ask yourself how long does a Car, for instance, sit in the Lots of the plant before they're shipped and then, how long do they sit in the Dealers Lot befroe they have to be moved in one way or another? Compare that to a clothing Manfacturer or an Over-the counter Drug Manufacturer, for instance.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judged:

Watch the sales thrown long before season starts to deplete inventory ,get ready for spring.Winter line has been on floor for a good 6 weeks.My dgtr goes to LA to buy her clothing line,and it is supply and demand.sent as ordered.

No more stock rooms filled.Supply and demand helps manufacturer hold inventory down..Now so much goes from manufacturing to customer, cutting out racks being held forever in -store..Orders filled and sent FED-EX not so much cargo or freight when broken down into single orders .
lol

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
And you still didn't tell where the information came from , much less put up anything to verify the authenticity and accuracy of it. So, all we have is your word for it and you could have gotten it from Fox Fake News or just made it up, for all we know!
BTW, trust me , I've had alot more experience with Factories of all types, in Mgmt. and as a Union Official, than you've ever had!
well you get your info from fake libtard media,it's not reliable.im sure the lying ass obama tells them what to report and say. kind of like the whole attacks on the embassy,he claimed it was the movie. but yet there was now way to know what sparked the attacks. but yet it was on 9/11 which seems to me it would be a terriost attack on us.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
GM for a while? How could you have more? Retired as a dispatcher,you must have started really young.How could you be MGMt and UNION OFFICIAL too.AND you sold your trucking company with your husband,for a big profit..
You failed to put your source for the one before this too.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judged:

lol wrote:
<quoted text>well you get your info from fake libtard media,it's not reliable.im sure the lying ass obama tells them what to report and say. kind of like the whole attacks on the embassy,he claimed it was the movie. but yet there was now way to know what sparked the attacks. but yet it was on 9/11 which seems to me it would be a terriost attack on us.
Hi friend,It was officially told to be a terrorist attack this morning.Obama does not have so much foreign support.
lol

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
i smell more b/s from the nasty skank, or it could just be her(it). she(it) smells soo bad,you could smell her(it) from miles and miles away.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
It depends on what the Product is and how many Countries they supply, as well as how many Contracted Customers they have. You cannot make a blanket statement about how all Manufacturers work because they are all different, depending on the Product.
So, in general, your statement is just flat wrong!
Ask yourself how long does a Car, for instance, sit in the Lots of the plant before they're shipped and then, how long do they sit in the Dealers Lot befroe they have to be moved in one way or another? Compare that to a clothing Manfacturer or an Over-the counter Drug Manufacturer, for instance.
SO once again,eerybody is always "FLAT WRONG,AS USUAL..'
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

EVERYONE.
lol

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi friend,It was officially told to be a terrorist attack this morning.Obama does not have so much foreign support.
i agree,funny it's taking them sooo long to figure out what it was. i mean im not a fbi agent,but hello 9/11 kind of figured it was. obama is not doing his job,and yes he sucks at foreign policy. how are you doing today?
lol

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
GM for a while? How could you have more? Retired as a dispatcher,you must have started really young.How could you be MGMt and UNION OFFICIAL too.AND you sold your trucking company with your husband,for a big profit..
You failed to put your source for the one before this too.
btw did you see the video of sassy on youtube?
http://youtu.be/tpAOwJvTOio

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 45,241 - 45,260 of124,180
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Alamo Forum right now

Search the Alamo Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 2 hr hat dance 7,671
Crockett County Sportsplex 7 hr guest 10
april palmer 12 hr lala 11
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 13 hr Get Real 8,463
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) Fri sally 58,245
what can anyone tell me bout mary jones hammock Fri bama girl 2
cute girls Fri you nasty 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Alamo Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Alamo People Search