Crockett Co. Sheriff Klyce in Lawsuit

Posted in the Alamo Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
everyone needs to know

Lexington, TN

#1 Jul 8, 2010
Everyone needs to go to www.docstoc.com and search for Griffin v Sheriff Troy Klyce. Read this. Sheriff Klyce admitted to the first lawyer that it happensed. Sounds like we don't need him as Sheriff.
Todd

Bradford, TN

#2 Jul 8, 2010
I could care less if some criminal piece of trash complains that his stay in jail wasn't fun.

In fact, this seals the deal for me, I'm voting for Klyce!
caring

Lexington, TN

#3 Jul 8, 2010
Criminal or not. No one should be treated like that. I know who I'm voting for and it ain't Klyce
KLYCE FAN

Bay Springs, MS

#4 Jul 8, 2010
caring wrote:
Criminal or not. No one should be treated like that. I know who I'm voting for and it ain't Klyce
TROY KLYCE is a WONDERFUL PERSON and NO-ONE is PERFECT! not even YOU. TROY KLYCE WILL ALWAYS HAVE MY VOTE!
tell it like it is

Miami, FL

#5 Jul 8, 2010
i know for a fact that this type of behavior has happened. but i'm more worried bout the sex offenders running all over town and working outside the jail as a trustie..it's obvious that they dont care. also know for a fact that they sold an old police car to the said sex offender as well...yeah thats just what we need running around looking for our kids and preying on them. then to beat it all, they also sold it to him while he was locked up and then saved it for him when he was ready for release....so you vote for him if you want, but i tell you this. you might want to be more careful.
Hahaha

Mayfield, KY

#6 Jul 8, 2010
Oh my god, I just read what the lawsuit said.

It says that William E. Griffin was in jail and that Troy came to his cell and cussed him out so bad that another guy in the cell had to be put on suicide watch!!

If that was true it would be the first case of someone receiving a cussing so bad that the guy standing next to him wanted to kill himself!

Aside from suing damn near the whole Crockett County Sheriff's department, this guy is also suing the Crockett County Health Department,Larry Griffin, the Gibson County Sheriff Department, and 10 people named "John Doe"

Sounds like this guy is a real criminal genius, well except for the whole genius part.
Cavalier

Ellisville, MS

#7 Jul 8, 2010
Ok! First off it is a civil lawsuit not a criminal lawsuit, wich generally means the suite is over someone else's hard earned cash. "In this waste of a case, the county is the cash cow." Second, when we as a people start believing everything inmates say as fact is the day that hell freezes over. Unfortunately "everyone needs to know" your mother lied when she told you that you were smart. We all are born ignorant, some people just work really hard to retain stupidity.
If you want inmates to have jelly filled doughnuts and Direct TV move to Canada.
Alas!!! Troy Klyce will win, "because he is the right man." And to you... Yes you... You will continue to be weak inconspicuos stain on humanity.
Cavalier

Ellisville, MS

#8 Jul 8, 2010
Jim should have better people on his PR...
caring

Lexington, TN

#9 Jul 9, 2010
think what you want to think, and no Troy Klyce is NOT the right man. I still know where my vote stands. And what are you talking about that Jim needs better people on his PR.
Cavalier

Ellisville, MS

#10 Jul 9, 2010
I will think what i want to think... This is a democracy we live in. Thats why inmates with the IQ's of 3rd graders can have frivolous lawsuits, and people like you can run a smear campaign on this rediculous website.. Thats why i said Jim needs better people on his PR, "meanining he should cater to legitimate voters and not people who base there thoughts on an anonomous nay sayers." Although... I guess it does make since considering the only people who will vote for Mr Knox are the same people who post on topix while watching "?Who da baby daddy?" on Maury...
HAHA

Ellisville, MS

#11 Jul 9, 2010
Git em!
mom

Ellisville, MS

#12 Jul 9, 2010
everyoneneedstoknow/caring/tel litlikeitis are all the same people. I think that Cavalier is right on his review of Jim fans. They all start negative post on Klyce and there are none on Jim. That just goes to show the type of people we are dealing with here.
vet

Ellisville, MS

#13 Jul 10, 2010
QUOTE who="caring"]think what you want to think, and no Troy Klyce is NOT the right man. I still know where my vote stands. And what are you talking about that Jim needs better people on his PR.QUOTE
vet

Ellisville, MS

#14 Jul 10, 2010
yes we've heard the lies that knox has spread that he only lost by 100 votes the last time he ran - truth is he came in with less votes than anyone except ruben edwards. the many many people that he and his father cheated in the heating and cooling world shows what his morals are and breaking the law to enforce the law is no way to honor the constitution. knox is not the man he would have us to believe - sheriff of crockett county - no way - he should not even be in law enforcement. he would have done well in the nazi secret police.
J Cop

Erin, TN

#15 Jul 10, 2010
I can't believe what I am reading. I have known Troy Klyce and Jim Knox for years and I don't believe either man would put something bad about the other one on this sight or have somone do it for them. I thank what we have is a few people who just like starting things. I have been a law enforcement for over 30 years and most people know that anyone in law enforcement will face a law suit sometime during there career, so Troy don't worry about it. And Jim your father and you alway did my families heating and air along with many other people. Both of you were always fare and provided great service when called and that is why you stayed in business for as many years as you did. Peolpe let me give you some advice. Stay out of it and let this be a clean race like I know both men would like for it to be. Troy and Jim keep up the good work.
Tiger Fan 123

United States

#16 Jul 11, 2010
Although Klyce will win, and I am glad for that, both he and Knox are fine people. All the garbage comes from people who are mad at Klyce because he locked up their son/uncle/baby daddy/ or other crackhead relation for BREAKING THE LAW! In other words, for doing his job that he was elected to do. Jail is not Disneyland, nor should it be. I think the offenders should put on a chain gang and have to bust rocks for 18 hours in the blazing sun! We might derail some criminal activity if the punishment did not include climate control, television, 3 meals, and not having to get off your but and earn a living . That lawsuit is CRAP! Didn't your mama ever tell you that just saying something DOES NOT make it true ! Also, PR, for your information means Public Relations, and your supporting a criminal who files crap lawsuits against anything they can spell casts an unbecoming shadow on anyone you would support (Knox). But, I am sure the support you show is unrequited . Get an education!
Cavalier

Lexington, TN

#17 Jul 11, 2010
Well said Tiger Fan 123... I agree totally. Mr. Knox is a likeable character and it truly disturbs me that everytime i get on this website i see erroneous comments on Sheriff Klyce. What Sheriff Klyce/Lt. Whitehead do in that jail with the limited resources the county has provided is nothing short of a miracle...
tell it like it is

United States

#18 Jul 11, 2010
first off, me and caring are not the same persons. second, everyone has the right to their own oppinion. unless you have seen it first hand, you should not be talking about it. as for your prisoners, and there well being...lets remember they are fed pretty good and do recieve fish every friday night...so remember where your tax dollars go on their friday night dinner...plus there are alot more dinners that are top of the line..this jail is known as relaxing station. thats why all the convicts including wollforks son was staying there..oh and lets not forget all the bar-b-cues they have had as well....truth said.....tell it like it is....
Cavalier

United States

#19 Jul 12, 2010
Yes... Yes... "Tell it like it is", unfortunately we do have to feed the prisoners. If you dont like the friday night fish talk to the TENNESSEE DEPT. OF CORRECTIONS. Legally fish has to be served once a week and catfish "being the cheapest route" is what they are fed. Why friday you may ask? Because friday is the most common day fish is eaten for ohh... maybe the biggest Christian nation the world. THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA... WOLFORKS son was in CCSD because it was a conflict of intrest for his department, "nothing to do with ccsd." You sir are a complete idiot. Your going to give yourself ulcers from stressing so much over this election, and in the end... Klyce will win... TRUTH BE KNOWN... TELL IT LIKE IT IS...
Tiger Fan 123

Dallas, TX

#20 Jul 12, 2010
Glad to know that there are a couple of us ( cavalier) who do not subscribe to the Jerry Springer view of Crockett County .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alamo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Burke's (Nov '17) 3 hr Look in the mirror 44
Lisa graves Trenton special school district 6 hr Xxx 3
Ken Bivens 10 hr Hills 6
Things Have a Funny Way of Working Out 13 hr Realtory 8
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) May 18 Chopperblades Redoux 11,578
Blake Perry May 17 Real talk 6
How to get your way at Crockett co Schools. (Apr '15) May 14 Party like its 1999 8

Alamo Jobs

Personal Finance

Alamo Mortgages