Rockey "con man" Nevarez

Posted in the Alamo Heights Forum

Explain

Dallas, TX

#1 Dec 26, 2011
He is back in town, in a rental car since the repo man is on the tail of his car, but now he has a brand new benefactor who is trying to pay off $25k to clear the 2007 Volvo! Who is dumb enough to give this clown more money when there's such at least 6-8 burned bridges in his recent past since he was evicted back in may? A partial list of people who won't speak to him anymore: noelle & Kevin hollingsworth, jack Guenther, t.J. Connolly, Courtney mann, Stephen pavelka, roy terracina and that's just off the top of my head. This loser needs to suffer the natural consequences of his actions or he'll never have any hope of recovery. Apparently he's moved in with someone new in Plano, a doctor and her husband I'm told, a Becky berry? Can't confirm but will. Tell your friends. Let this raging alcoholic hit bottom finally. And if you know where he's hiding the car today, please let me know.
agree

San Antonio, TX

#2 Dec 27, 2011
was he just arrested?
bar fly

San Antonio, TX

#3 Dec 28, 2011
agree wrote:
was he just arrested?
Not unless it was yesterday after I saw him at one of his usual bars. He was drinking his usual vodka. always with his stupid debit card and always a mistake on the bill Not surprised about the car thing, but I hadnt seen him in a long time so I figured he left town. everybody hates that guy
Matt

Avon, CO

#4 Jan 8, 2012
He owes lots a people money! He's so pudgy and swollen. Hercules better not catch him round the palace again
Rebar Trout

San Antonio, TX

#5 Mar 24, 2012
He straight up cray! Court-ordered for a psych eval last month, for real!
Melissa

San Antonio, TX

#6 Apr 1, 2012
WTF dude, he's some kind of "business development" salesman for the ghetto Davenport Lounge, hahaha, selling used cars would be more classy and respectable than handing out free drink cards to folks who wouldn't be caught dead there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alamo Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Would you rather be Mexican or 53 min Iittle Johnny 0
Forensic files on CNN murders committed by whi... 2 hr Little Johnny Da ... 1
Whine and cheese : Where are the Crackers 3 hr Little Johnny Da ... 24
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 9 hr Farts 775
Cleaning Up Ham Radio in San Antonio (Aug '10) 11 hr Martin 4,372
Review: Dynasty Deck and Spa, LLC (Mar '10) 13 hr SAT Resident 72
Serious replys only 14 hr Little Johnny Da ... 7
Alamo Heights Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web