Buddy Handleson stars on new Nickelodeon series, 'Wendell & Vinnie'

Feb 14, 2013 Full story: The Wichita Eagle 12

Handleson, who grew up in Danville, Calif., isn't running from them anymore. Now a savvy 13, he has landed a major role in "Wendell & Vinnie," a new live-action sitcom on Nickelodeon.

Full Story
Jacob

Oceanside, CA

#1 Feb 16, 2013
I happen to watch the premire and there was this one part that I thought was really inappropiate. There was this part where the guy, Vinnie said something about Wendell looking at BOOBS on the his laptop or something. I was really shocked at how Nickelodeon allows something like that! He actually said BOOBS and millions of kids who are 6-11 were watching. I just think Nickelodeon really doesn't care about the quality of the show, but promoting new "stars" through crappy shows.
Tanner

Blue Ridge, TX

#2 Feb 17, 2013
They were going to demonstrait what kind of kid windell was, vinnie says "The next time I get on here I better see boobs!" Because hes not that kind of kid
Plus, i mean it shows like at nick at night by then all the kids that have no idea what hes talking about are all asleep anyways. But the crappy shows part, you hit the nail on the target.
Nick just wants the money and they cant get it if they aint got no shows!
Brad

Kissimmee, FL

#3 Feb 18, 2013
Actually, most kids aren't in bed at 8pm on a Saturday night. Also, Nick has been targeting the young child demographic through it's commercials airing during child programming. I think nickelodeon has gone the way of trying to pervert young kids' minds with alot of the crap they put on these days.
John

Clayton, NC

#4 Feb 23, 2013
I just watched the show. It is very inappropriate for Nickelodeon. Words such as "boobs" and "hell" were used. Sexual humor was also displayed. Kids from a very young age watch shows on Nick, and this show is not something I expected from Nick. All in all, I am disappointed...
bbm

South Ozone Park, NY

#5 Feb 23, 2013
I agree with previous posts . Tonights episode ended with discussion of bro code "ganking my skeez?" and "everyone knows the fridge is for beer"
Both remarks annoyed me .
derp

Saint James, NY

#6 Mar 9, 2013
they said "dumbass" in the show!
I thought it was a kids show, did nick forget they are a channel for kids?
hally brown

Aiken, SC

#7 Mar 13, 2013
i was watching "wendell & vinnie" nd it said "dumb ass" i was shocked i am sssoooo dissapointed in nick @ nite little kids 4-11 watched it probobly i am sssssssoooooooooo mad!!!!!!!!:(
Letheworldknow

Monroeville, AL

#8 Mar 16, 2013
This is not for children! Talking about sex and drinking and cussing?! Is this how we what our children to grow up? I am EXTREMELY disappointed!!!
the beast

Cameron, MO

#9 Apr 13, 2013
It said dumbass and I say a trojan man commercial
the bark side

Mesa, AZ

#10 Apr 24, 2013
it isn't any worse than icarly
Adalyn

United States

#11 Jul 25, 2013
haha are you guys serious? Wendell and Vinnie is a show that comes on at night like Degrassi or something. Technically it isn't for kids, its's PG13 which means 13 and up. so its your fault for letting your 8 years old watch this.
Shalom

Johannesburg, South Africa

#12 Apr 28, 2014
Wendall and Vinnie is a show for teens but is very inappropriate using words like boobsx sluttyx assholex and thats not appropriate for Children !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alamo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chevron cancels Canadian Arctic drilling as oil... 13 min local news 1
San Leandro: Wanted suspect hits police officer... (May '14) Dec 14 none ya biz 2
Cleveland considers online crime reports (Jul '08) Dec 14 shuttip 45
Police: Teenage girl accused of running over Sa... Dec 11 TBL 1
Chief's fire Dec 10 A neighbor 1
Livermore OKs body-worn cameras for police Dec 8 no u didnt 23
Review: Image Three, Inc. Dec 5 jane 1

Alamo News Video

Alamo Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Alamo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Alamo News, Events & Info