California Proposition 19: the Mariju...

California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legalization Initiative

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 7, 2010

19,879 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

unbelievable

South Gate, CA

#10877 Jun 6, 2012
a normal guy wrote:
<quoted text>hey dumbass your right, we the feds are the threat! when we find you we will arrest you for felony cultivation, impound everything you own, seize your cash, and throw you in fed prison, lock you up and throw away the key! then we will have one less piece of shit low life such as youself out there leeching of of the govt and land and doing nothing constructive with his life.
This just in.....from a "fed"....SHAME ON U!!!!!
B MINE GLOOP!!!!!!

South Gate, CA

#10878 Jun 6, 2012
The Gloop wrote:
Gloop.
GLOOPY BOOPY!!!!! I LOVE U!!!! PLZ B MINE!!!!!

The Gloop

Since: Sep 08

#10879 Jun 6, 2012
[QUOTE who="B MINE GLOOP!!!!!!"]<quoted text>
GLOOPY BOOPY!!!!! I LOVE U!!!! PLZ B MINE!!!!![/QUOTE]Gloop?
Provocateur

Los Angeles, CA

#10880 Jun 6, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
http://ca.news.yahoo.com/scientists-invent-ca...
QUOTE: "According to Maariv, Tikkun Olam sought to neutralise the effect of the THC and to increase the effect of another substance called CBD, or cannabidiol, which has been shown to help diabetics and to ease various psychiatric disorders. Not only does it leave users stone-cold sober, it also doesn't induce the munchies, the hunger pangs that the drug's smokers generally suffer."
Who's suffering?
aloha man

Ewa Beach, HI

#10881 Jun 6, 2012
decriminalize it
B MINE GLOOP!!!!!!

South Gate, CA

#10882 Jun 6, 2012
The Gloop wrote:
[QUOTE who="B MINE GLOOP!!!!!!"]<quoted text>
GLOOPY BOOPY!!!!! I LOVE U!!!! PLZ B MINE!!!!! "

Gloop?
Ur the cutest thing ever! ;)
the real cartel

El Sobrante, CA

#10883 Jun 6, 2012
tell me how there is a war on drugs cocaine and heroin can be found in all but the smallest towns.the amount consumed everyday in the USA has gotta be tons its all imported our government cant stop it from crossing our borders bullshit they are allowing it do you really think they are trying 100% if so what a pathetic job
NoBlamer 2012

Janesville, CA

#10884 Jun 6, 2012
aloha man wrote:
decriminalize it
less than oz already is

medicinal is legal also
Judge Judy

Addison, IL

#10885 Jun 6, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a 27 yet old medical marijuana patient with children...n for u to say the crap u have said, u should b put to shame! My 11 year old 5th grader knows more about cannabis use n the benefits n it's laws,(if u Hve n e knowledge) n is nowhere near as ignorant as u!!! I've never smoked in public nor will I ever do it even if it became as viral as smoking a disgusting cigarette around u or yours, ignorant people like YOU need more education on how this miracle plant is is making a HUGE impact n difference in peoples' lives! Don't compare a person holding a gun to holding a gram or two of MJ...guns KILL, MARIJUANA DOES NOT!
Very Well said! Thank - you I Pray it will be legal in all states so the suffering can stop .....
Health Nut

Santa Cruz, CA

#10887 Jun 6, 2012
Cannabis can be used to treat nausea.
Oh the irony!

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#10888 Jun 6, 2012
Health Nut wrote:
Cannabis can be used to treat nausea.
Oh the irony!
there are a variety of ways to treat nausea, bro.

alcohol, cocaine, heroin, etc. you can even use a gun to treat it if you are so inclined.
Raydot

California City, CA

#10889 Jun 6, 2012
Say whats with the chinese Panda in and out. The egg rolls were way over priced and the sweet and sour and fried rice was way to salty. They had a cock roach on its back with it's legs wiggling on the floor next to the table where I was sitting and the floor smelled like Mr. Clean. It almost looked like they were trying to acuse me of ripping off some fried spicy chicken. Whats with those chinese always thinking we're ripping them off. I will NEVER eat at a Panda again EVER! I've about had it with chinese food. You know what, I love chinese food, I just hate chinese. Anyways tomorrow I'm going to China Town to buy me some marijuana at the chinese marijuana dispensary, maybe get my laundry done and get laid and a massage. May buy me a crispy goose with its head still intacked if I see one hanging in the window. Good Nite! and Good Grief!!
Raydot

California City, CA

#10890 Jun 6, 2012
So we are back to sexing plants. 12 on and 12 off. Does anyone know for how long??
Yuri Nut

Santa Cruz, CA

#10891 Jun 7, 2012
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
there are a variety of ways to treat nausea, bro.
alcohol, cocaine, heroin, etc. you can even use a gun to treat it if you are so inclined.
Well, alcohol causes vomiting and so can high doses of morphine- I don't think you really know what you are talking about. But, if you want to use a gun to cure your nausea- be my guest.
I'm sure we will all miss you.
(later bro.)

The Gloop

Since: Sep 08

#10892 Jun 7, 2012
Raydot wrote:
So we are back to sexing plants. 12 on and 12 off. Does anyone know for how long??
Gloop.

Location hidden

#10893 Jun 7, 2012
Yuri Nut wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, alcohol causes vomiting and so can high doses of morphine- I don't think you really know what you are talking about. But, if you want to use a gun to cure your nausea- be my guest.
I'm sure we will all miss you.
(later bro.)
I had this friend who was an alcoholic. one time, I watched as he drank these screwdrivers. for 2 days he drank these screwdrivers.

concerned, I asked him. why do you drink so much? he said if I stop, I will get a hangover.. nausea, and sick.

so, if anybody doesn't know what they are talking about, it's YOU.

another thing, genius.

I used to hangout with a bunch of dead heads in berkeley back in the 80's. they did everything. including marijuana. in the space of about 10 years, I watched them turn from intelligent people to honest to god "dead heads". not only did they become brain dead, they also became paranoid.

I oppose marijuana and other drugs for good reason. personal experinces.
Miley at Applefarm Sonoma

Sonoma, CA

#10894 Jun 7, 2012
I amm a janittor here & there as a porfessions. They leave the machine on so I can read the newz. I got say that suing everybody makes sense. You get excused from work on the jury, you get excused to testify, you get a couple meals, you get to hear all kinds pretend important crap that don't make no sense, and ask that it be read back in delibs for hours, then you get to toss a coin. Hah. Sue, keeps everybody employed, judges, guards, janittors, clurks, jurrors, teevee talkers, hookers, dealers, priests, you and me and ma, too.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#10895 Jun 7, 2012
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I had this friend who was an alcoholic. one time, I watched as he drank these screwdrivers. for 2 days he drank these screwdrivers.
concerned, I asked him. why do you drink so much? he said if I stop, I will get a hangover.. nausea, and sick.
so, if anybody doesn't know what they are talking about, it's YOU.
another thing, genius.
I used to hangout with a bunch of dead heads in berkeley back in the 80's. they did everything. including marijuana. in the space of about 10 years, I watched them turn from intelligent people to honest to god "dead heads". not only did they become brain dead, they also became paranoid.
I oppose marijuana and other drugs for good reason. personal experinces.
If they did everything, you can't blame marijuana. I know many people using almost only marijuana and there is no problem. I have cured a lasting sciatica in one week with marijuana. In fact I have seen only benefices. I appreciate also *much* more the company of potheads than of drunks. Marijuana is as good for the health than green tea, and probably much better. Anyway, it is a nonsense that the government tell me what I can eat and consume, without any evidences that there are problems. As I said, the papers against marijuana contains always confusion between a implies b and b implies a. Always.
And if you fear the other drugs, just inform yourself about the devastating consequence of prohibition in that domain. It augments enormously the consumption of all kind of drugs. Legalize all drugs if you really want to protect the kids against drugs. Use clean legal regulation, and inform the people.

Location hidden

#10896 Jun 7, 2012
Bruno24 wrote:
<quoted text>
If they did everything, you can't blame marijuana. I know many people using almost only marijuana and there is no problem. I have cured a lasting sciatica in one week with marijuana. In fact I have seen only benefices. I appreciate also *much* more the company of potheads than of drunks. Marijuana is as good for the health than green tea, and probably much better. Anyway, it is a nonsense that the government tell me what I can eat and consume, without any evidences that there are problems. As I said, the papers against marijuana contains always confusion between a implies b and b implies a. Always.
And if you fear the other drugs, just inform yourself about the devastating consequence of prohibition in that domain. It augments enormously the consumption of all kind of drugs. Legalize all drugs if you really want to protect the kids against drugs. Use clean legal regulation, and inform the people.
you should hear yourself talk. you contradict yourself.

legalize all drugs????? are you crazy?

where is the logic if you know they fry your brain?

do you think it is normal for your brain to function in such a way that allows you to see hallucinations all the time?

as I see it, and what is happening on capitol hill confirms this.. taking marijuana makes people think they are above the law. and that is not good for society. it brings chaos.

but hey... if you are brain dead, how would you know this?

Location hidden

#10897 Jun 7, 2012
Bruno24 wrote:
<quoted text>
let me finish my story about my dead head friends in berkeley.. we are not friends anymore.

you want to know why?

..one day, they came up to me and told me that I had to sell my car or we could not be friends anymore. I had this car for like 10 years. and I get this ultimatum now?..I thought to myself. so, I asked them quote, "what's the big deal?" "we'll been friends for over 10 years, and you are going to forget all that because of my car???"

their reply. and they said this in a very serious way quote, "the company that makes that car is responsible for the deforestation of the amazon forest. you must sell it, or you cannot continue to be friends with us."

I was so taken back by this stupid argument. I told them to shove it...thinking back, I realized the drugs did this to them.

I see the same sort of logic coming out of capitol hill now.

quote, "it's all bush's fault." "vote for me again because I will help cure cancer." "I'm going to be totally transparent." "outsourcing our jobs overseas is good for us."

yeah. right.

cocaine using, marijuana smoking, brain dead, stupid hippie politicians.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alamo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Whata s causing the weird weather? Aug 6 Parden Pard 3
Review: Tri Valley Spa (Jul '11) Aug 3 Someone 2
Cows on Hwy 24 in Orinda Aug 3 CCriqui 1
where am i Jul '17 My Thoughts are Mine 1
Plane Jul '17 Lexylee 1
2110 Pebble Dr. - Real Estate (Oct '16) Oct '16 gbaker 1
News How Many People Receive Food Stamps In Danville... (Aug '13) Aug '16 ok. 14

Alamo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Alamo Mortgages