Please help me find who murdered my s...

Please help me find who murdered my son, Mark Espinal, on February 03, 2004

Posted in the Alamo Forum

Randi

San Pablo, CA

#1 Jan 24, 2006
Dear Community,
It has almost been two years since my child was murdered in the driveway of our home in unincorporated San Leandro. I need and want to know what happened to my son that day. My world has been shattered. Mark was being dropped off at home just minutes past midnight as I was told. Someone decided to murder him right in his own driveway. I still can't believe in my heart that Mark is gone and need for someone to come forward with any information they may have. I have so many unanswered questions. I truly hope that my child was not afraid or in any pain when the person/s decided to end his young life. Please, if you have any information, you can call the Alameda County's Sheriff's Office. Thank you for helping.
Destiny Hope Cyrus

Walnut Creek, CA

#2 Apr 10, 2007
Randi wrote:
Dear Community,
It has almost been two years since my child was murdered in the driveway of our home in unincorporated San Leandro. I need and want to know what happened to my son that day. My world has been shattered. Mark was being dropped off at home just minutes past midnight as I was told. Someone decided to murder him right in his own driveway. I still can't believe in my heart that Mark is gone and need for someone to come forward with any information they may have. I have so many unanswered questions. I truly hope that my child was not afraid or in any pain when the person/s decided to end his young life. Please, if you have any information, you can call the Alameda County's Sheriff's Office. Thank you for helping.
i am SO sorry!!! But i have to work on my show right...Now!!!
Red roses

Brisbane, CA

#5 Aug 31, 2007
Destiny Hope Cyrus wrote:
<quoted text>i am SO sorry!!! But i have to work on my show right...Now!!!
You probably aren't Miley Cyrus and another thing.... THAT was completely rude and wrong. I hope that you find your son's murderer and he can be put behind bars.
Mothers loss of her son

Ewa Beach, HI

#6 Nov 27, 2007
I want to offer you peace...and prayers for you to know peace. My son was murdered, shot and was only 9 years old...I have to know that he died quickly, as I believe death happens in a moment...I know that God wanted him elsewhere, and no matter what it seems like here...with our limited views of the world...I have a peaceful knowing that my son lives in a beautiful world now...as I know your is too. I am certain he left his body very quickly...his pain gone...and he was not alone. I Pray for peace for yourself as I also learned, I stopped looking for the answer to "why" as there is no real answer within this conciousness in which we are a part of ...I'm so sorry that you are having to face this hardest tragic loss...and feel alone in your loss. You are not alone. You are still here to move through this pain, and you will...just keep your faith...or find your faith. May God bless you.
Caring

United States

#7 Nov 27, 2007
Destiny Hope Cyrus wrote:
<quoted text>i am SO sorry!!! But i have to work on my show right...Now!!!
It is posters like you that make me hate these fu----- boards. Ahole.
Sarah

Maple, Canada

#8 Dec 2, 2007
I hope you find your answers. Your loss is great. Deep in your heart you will find peace. Breathe. Remember he is still with you.
GREIVING MOM

Minneapolis, MN

#9 Feb 9, 2008
my son was murdered also, its so hard to beleive the trial starts monday, thank god hes suffering. i m sorry for your loss
Crime in America

Rosemead, CA

#13 Nov 5, 2008
My 21 year old loving son was shot and killed July 6, 2008 in Los Angeles. His murder didn't make the news, like so many others. It was a random killing at a birthday party - some desperate loser gangster too old to be there (he was 31) was upset and pulled a loaded gun, shot ONCE and shattered all of our lives forever.*ssholes all those that look just like him, bald, tatooed on head, neck, face, arms and all body, nick-name "dreamer". Hope he has nightmares the rest of his miserable life. Be strong, because I can't.
jjjjjjj

Las Vegas, NV

#14 Jan 23, 2009
what ever happen to sinohe hecules didn he do it,at least that is what i read
Angry

San Francisco, CA

#15 Mar 11, 2009
Today is Wednesday March 11, 2009. My son Justin
Early was murdered on Fathers' Day June 18, 2006
by a jealous person name Damanuel Jerome Hightower. Someone told my born-again Christian
friend that you can run but you can't hide.He still hasn't been arrested.
Devastated

United States

#16 Oct 13, 2009
My son Michael a.k.a Nick was murdered August 2, 2009 on the streets of Chicago by a 24 year old man for no reason. My son was not his only victim he also murdered a 35 year old man three minutes later then tried to commit an armed robbery. All of this because he was angry at his girlfriend for breaking up with him. I am devastated. I am glad they caught him so I feel your pain of not knowing. I also keep picturing my son's last moments. I am sorry for your loss as well.
Velvet

Grovetown, GA

#18 Mar 31, 2011
My brother Stepforn was killed in Oct.2003 he was laying in the road in SPARTA GA, someone either put him there or hit him & kept goin. PLAESE IF ANY1 CAN HELP ME PLZ RESPOND 2 MY COMMENT
Karen Owens

Buffalo, NY

#19 Oct 30, 2012
Randi wrote:
Dear Community,
I know your pain, as my son was also murdered two years ago, he was shot in front of our home and died three weeks later of his injuries. To date there has been no arrest. This haunts me daily and has affected every aspect of my life. There are no many unanswered questions and a murderer or murderers walking around. My heart is heavy, I know that my son suffered in pain daily until his death. I need help in locating his murderer.
Karen Owens

Buffalo, NY

#20 Oct 30, 2012
My son was murdered two years ago in BUffalo, New York with his murder being unsolved to date. Ronald "Benji" Evans was shot in front of our house on September 1, 2010 and died of his injuries on September 16, 2010. Benji's death has shattered my life, leaving my heart heavy every day. This has affected every aspect of my life leaving me unable to move on. One/some of his "friends" left him in the middle of the street bleeding. In my heart I know who is responsible for this terrible act even if they didn't pull the trigger. At this point I am seeking any assistance in locating the murderer of my son.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alamo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lafayette Spring Group Fitness Classes Wed Living Lean 1
Sunvalley Mall Hook Up Mar 16 zanker100 1
David Macdonald Mar 14 WOW 1
22 f on snapchat add me Mar 11 Lyvie1414 1
Local Politics Do you approve of Laura M. Hoffmeister as Mayor? (Jan '16) Mar 4 Dave 5
Thinking of moving to Clayton Mar 1 Wistrand1 1
Anybody want a bj tomorrow at the mall? Feb 28 Hue 1

Alamo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Alamo Mortgages