Review: Mr Drain Plumbing of Alameda

Review: Mr Drain Plumbing of Alameda

Posted in the Alameda Forum

kaylajacob30

Islamabad, Pakistan

#1 Aug 26, 2011
I wanted to replace my kitchen faucet in my condo and a friend of mine told me about the company Mr Drain Cleaning. I decided to give them a try and I am glad which I had done. They did a wonderful job and done their job honestly in time which they had given. Thanks Mr Drain Plumbing!
Checked for leak and inst

Bangalore, India

#3 Oct 6, 2012
We had a great experience with Mr. Drain Plumbing from start to finish. Technician was the plumber who arrived at our house. He was so friendly and helpful. He did his best to explain everything to me in a way that would make sense, as I know little to nothing about plumbing, and gave us good advice for keeping the job as low-cost as possible. The work was done very professionally and meticulously and he cleaned everything up perfectly. Thanks Mr. Drain Plumbing!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alameda Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Doctor heads to court after online sex sting (Nov '06) 45 min CO MW Support Col... 17,701
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr Percecution 21,175
ANTIFA girls 23 hr DILDOSWAGONS 1
News First year of community college could soon be f... Tue Concave 1
News Watch: Antifa protesters beat down apparent alt... Mon youll shoot your ... 362
News If there's alien life in the universe, where is... (Jul '15) Sep 17 SoE 209
News Ben Shapiro's Berkeley Speech Goes Peacefully Sep 17 C Kersey 1

Alameda Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Alameda Mortgages