Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

CHARTER SCHOOLS WORK WELL FOR RiCH WHiTE->

SCHOOL BOARD MEMBERS!

Are Charter School Really Working?

"READ ALL ABOUT IT"

Charter Schools are working very well for GREEDY WHITE SCHOOL BOARD MEMBERS and CORRUPT TOP LEVEL SCHOOL OFFICIALS"!

Charter School Operators are becoming MILLIONAIRES at our Children's Expense.

Let me explain to you how:

CASE IN POINT: All Non-Profit Charter Schools have a "COKE and SNACK fund". The "COKE and SNACK FUND" is actually worth Millions of Dollars annually!

FACT: Profits from "COKE and SNACK FUND" in Public Schools legally must be retained within the school for School and Classroom Improvements.

FACT: Charter School Operators have historically put the PROFIT from the "COKE and SNACK->FUN" in their left hip pocket.

QUESTION: How would you like to open a Restaurant and KNOW for a FACT over 1000 paying Customers were going to enter your Restaurant each and every day!

QUESTION: Can you imagine the possibilities for making Big Money-Busing, School Maintainance, Heating and Cooling Buildings, Cleaning Services, Chemical, etc. The possibilities for making "BIG MONEY" are endless and that is why all these Rich White People are spending Hundreds of Thousands of Dollars to get on School Boards that pay approximately $800.00 per month.

On a "MUCH" sadder note, very few Charter Schools are actually accomplishing their ACADEMIC GOALS and OBJECTIVES! Charter Schools in the U.S. have a long history of hiring Uncertified Instructors and Inexperienced School Administrators.

PROOF: CHARTER SCHOOLS SUCK~

http://gfbrandenburg.wordpress.com/2011/08/pa ...
Jenn C

Hayward, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Yay! I love Whites and can't stand Blacks and Mexicans. Stay away from those retarded scum. There's a reason why we have Private Schools, for Whites.
Robert CNET

Newport Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Jenn C wrote:
Yay! I love Whites and can't stand Blacks and Mexicans. Stay away from those retarded scum. There's a reason why we have Private Schools, for Whites.
I agree with Jenn. Whites and Negros should be separated.
Stephen L

Palo Alto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

There's no lack of "keyboard hate and bigotry" here. These people walk amongst us, and could own guns, too. Sick sob's.
Making a point

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Get educated, get a job, and you too can send your little chiltrens to a good school. See how it works?
Segregation is the key

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Segregate the Whites from the black babboons. I'm all for that.
Light

San Ramon, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

Judged:

Segregation is a must we can't let Whites get corrupted by Black idiots. I totally agree.
UPS Driver

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Light wrote:
Segregation is a must we can't let Whites get corrupted by Black idiots. I totally agree.
You got that right!
JAZ

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

My White daughter was punched in her face and her shoes got stolen by a Black thug yesterday.
YoYo NoNo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

I like jigs for fish'n

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Alameda Discussions

Search the Alameda Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
darkonesun.com 8 min darkonesuncom 1
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 21 min Razzle 199,085
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 56 min Becca4vous 17,740
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 2 hr Ronald 4,554
Quan's Legacy. 2 hr Supercalafradgelistic 2
9400 Boyz Oakland, CA (Nov '09) 2 hr Supercalafradgelistic 51
Doctor heads to court after online sex sting (Nov '06) 4 hr The Truth Hawk 16,639
•••
•••

Alameda News Video

•••
Alameda Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Alameda Jobs

•••
•••
•••