Date breaker

There are 1 comment on the WORLD Magazine story from Jun 4, 2011, titled Date breaker. In it, WORLD Magazine reports that:

Harold Camping, the 89-year-old founder of the Family Radio Network, used his broadcast empire, thousands of billboards, and an apocalyptic flood of tracts and posters to warn the world that Judgment Day would arrive on May 21.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WORLD Magazine.

Since: Jun 11

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Jun 6, 2011
Faith radio, in general, is shameful...it is not full of love, does not attempt to unite the faiths,
is money-grubbing, does not play anyone's music other than their own i.e. catholic music on protestant stations and vice versa, does not do much in the way of social justice, is not tolerant of other denominations or faiths.

We are working toward raising funds for a very inexpensive, professionally operated coast-to-coast satellite radio station that is the opposite of all that.

Please help us by writing to reachingupradio@gmail.com

We are a non-profit, NO SALARIES, don't need to raise millions or hundreds of thousands but only $30,000 a year to operate and are already programmed 24/7 and ready to air!

And we're INTERFAITH, excluding no one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alameda Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Race and Beyond: Let's Talk About Race and Poverty (Oct '12) 12 hr Human 249
News Vallejo Vinyl is about to re-open in downtown V... Wed Redmon Jen 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Wed Radio Flyer 3016 21,530
Go Wine Tasting on Treasure Island Apr 17 howefortunate 1
News Mayor Libby Schaaf helps rescue famous Oakland ... Apr 15 kyman 1
News Zodiac buffs to gather to share thoughts and ideas (Jun '09) Apr 14 Tommy 7
Calif Should Leave The USA Apr 14 Fence Builder 1

Alameda Jobs

Personal Finance

Alameda Mortgages