Element of racism among rival Latino gangs in Oakland

May 22, 2011 Full story: Contra Costa Times 17

Karina Najeva arrived in the United States from El Salvador when she was 13 years old.

Full Story
MIGRA

Alexandria, VA

#1 May 22, 2011
Najeda said:["latino should unite under one term:RAZA,all latinos have native in our blood.
we come from people who were here in this continent
already"]

that's what HITLER said to the NAZZI
scout

San Francisco, CA

#2 May 22, 2011
At least the gangstas are not a bunch of Marxists, like our mainstream voters and their political stooges.

Since: Apr 10

La Canada Flintridge, CA

#3 May 22, 2011
Gangs are often linked to prison gangs and when you're in prison it's all about sticking with your own race so to pretend that this is something new amongst gangs is nothing new.
Dam BA

Riverside, CA

#4 May 22, 2011
Basically,most Mexican nationals are prejudiced against Black people; whereas, most Black people support illegal immigration. Most Mexicans have a mixed bag of values.

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#5 May 23, 2011
Dam BA wrote:
Basically,most Mexican nationals are prejudiced against Black people; whereas, most Black people support illegal immigration. Most Mexicans have a mixed bag of values.
Where do you get your information? I'am black and i don't support illegal aliens and i don't know anybody that does.
jinksy

Myrtle Beach, SC

#6 May 23, 2011
spytheweb wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you get your information? I'am black and i don't support illegal aliens and i don't know anybody that does.
But do you speak out against it?
seabass

Cape Coral, FL

#7 May 23, 2011
Latino gangs aren't the only Latinos that are racist. I have lived in California, Texas and Fl. The Latino's are Racist against one another, Blacks and Anglo's overall. They are the perfect example of those who want to immigrate but not integrate into American Society. I am tired of no speakee English, no understand unless they want to, being glared at, talked about in Spanish, kids running wild and unsupervised in public places,crowding our schools, draining our health care and social services, having pets that run around un supervised and un neutered, breaking into home and cars, painting their tags all over every building they can find, drive by shootings, drug dealing. Go home. If you are not legal, GO HOME.
fedup american

Massillon, OH

#8 May 23, 2011
scout wrote:
At least the gangstas are not a bunch of Marxists, like our mainstream voters and their political stooges.
boy do you have life fucked up.gangs are nothing but punks and criminals,that deserve no less than prison and deportation ,most are illegal immigrants with some sort of feeling they are above our laws.after saying that it sounds just like the feelings of illegals.WE NEED HARSHER LAWS AT ONCE.TAKE A HARD LINE ON ALL THESE SCUM THEY ARE ONE IN THE SAME.!!
fedup american

Massillon, OH

#9 May 23, 2011
MIGRA wrote:
Najeda said:["latino should unite under one term:RAZA,all latinos have native in our blood.
we come from people who were here in this continent
already"]
that's what HITLER said to the NAZZI
they RAZA come from the land down below our border.it matters not what theyre feelings of entitlement may be.this is our country and has been since BEFORE 1776. GET OVER IT.!!
Sillicon Valley

San Jose, CA

#10 May 24, 2011
this is stupid in so many levels, just a bunch of brainwashed individuals. they dont even know who the real enemy is. i blame this on the parents/urban culture/and the media.
young_smacka

United States

#11 May 29, 2011
Actually Mexicans and blacks do unite I'n the bay area as 1 race in most parts. Because they both go through the same thing in some way. So don't say theirs a racial problem and stop cooking up some beef Brodie nd keep you're mouth shut.
US Citizen

Seattle, WA

#12 May 29, 2011
Racism amongst hispanics ? Wow those racist. Lol. I guess us white people are not the only racist on the face of the planet. La Raza = hispanic version of the kkk. Remember it's ok to be racist if you are a "minority".
young_smacka

United States

#13 May 29, 2011
La Raza compared to kkk? Lol are you that illiterate? La Raza is a Hispanic community organization idiot, never compare it to that white robe bullshiitt kid.
Sid tremecl

Poquoson, VA

#14 Aug 21, 2012
Hey homies, relax man. The gangs are after our low riders and our excellent landscaping skills.
SSL X3

United States

#16 Aug 23, 2012
SOUTHSIDE LOCOS 13...187 CHAPS!
Tyrone CRIPS155

United States

#17 Aug 23, 2012
SSL X3 wrote:
SOUTHSIDE LOCOS 13...187 CHAPS!
CUM2 R HANG SUCKER WIL SHOOT YA IN DA HEAD CUZ OUTHSIDE LAME LOCOSSUCK
CRIPS4EVER!!CRIPS-KILL-FOREVER !!
SSL X3

United States

#18 Sep 7, 2012
Tyrone CRIPS155 wrote:
<quoted text>
CUM2 R HANG SUCKER WIL SHOOT YA IN DA HEAD CUZ OUTHSIDE LAME LOCOSSUCK
CRIPS4EVER!!CRIPS-KILL-FOREVER !!
hahahahaha crabs are Target practice ese. Puro SUR 13!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alameda Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 min Jimbo 19,213
Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 3 hr g 2,270
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 5 hr zhuzhamm 5,079
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 6 hr Ultraman 200,968
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 10 hr Pizza 16,000
Global Warming Is Benefiting Trees, Forests 14 hr Earthling-1 1
Why isn't the Liar Keith Jones being Prosecuted? 16 hr Cracker 1
•••

Alameda News Video

•••
•••

Alameda Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Alameda People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE