Bay Area California - Child custody f...

Bay Area California - Child custody family law

Posted in the Alameda Forum

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#1 Jan 5, 2012
Hello,
I cant' seem to find a thread that discusses california divorce and child custody. If anyone can point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it. Im in the Alameda area and my case may eventually go to court (seems like there have been a number of postponements, case being moved to another branch, etc) Has anyone had experience with any of the Alameda County mediators or judges that they would like to share? I have seen two mediators and did not find that they took any of my concerns seriously. Or maybe that's typical when there isn't an immediate crisis. I would appreciate anyone's experiences or advice with this matter. Thank you for reading and please feel free to direct me to another thread if needed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alameda Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Danette Mitchell: Black consumers should suppor... 13 min Absimil 30
Nostalgia For A Time That NEVER WAS 4 hr Culture Auditor 2
Open Borders for Drunk Driving in The War on C... 4 hr Culture Auditor 1
News Wal-Mart closes Oakland, San Jose stores 14 hr lol 15
News Los Gatos man slain in East Oakland identified 14 hr lol 10
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 16 hr Whippin post 20,210
News Race and Beyond: Let's Talk About Race and Poverty (Oct '12) Wed Human 142
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Alameda Mortgages