Bye Phillis Diller once Alamedan

Bye Phillis Diller once Alamedan

Posted in the Alameda Forum

0nes n Zer0s

Alameda, CA

#1 Sep 4, 2012
Naw.. not about her. It's about the comedy of Alameda in general. Fucking joke of a corrupted force in power. Nepatism. Police with their false arrest. Oh Good going double asterix. Oh, you probably didn't know about that one around the time of the early 90s. 2 cops spelled out a nice message on their message prompter. Oh then there is the guy who collects dead peoples meds since he will properly expose of them. and the false arrest many experience when they have a personal issue with people they dont like. But don't worry, COPS So To the FBI or other feds don't take notice. We remember guys like you in Highschool breaking the rules like anyone else. Scumbags. Shove a gun in a teens mouth of age 13.. then turn your attention away from your own kid writing bad checks (For drugs I might add.. hardcore ones). Not just writing a bad check but actually forging an endorement of someone elses name. I think thats called forgery. God damn fucking shthole. Oh so special the city is. It's not the buildings fault or the land it sits on..just the ahole clowns in charge and in power. And if you want a high paying job in this town without a single class in a university that pays 100k.. it's always nice to have relatives who work there. Contracts with Nepatism is against both state and federal laws..overlooked I might add. Oh the videos I have.. now that you ruined my life.. I give not one F***! Happy Holidays LOLAMEDA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alameda Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wal-Mart closes Oakland, San Jose stores 5 hr Missed america 9
Nuclear Plant in Closed Store Building 5 hr Project Mama 1
News Man fleeing deputies dies in 40-foot leap from ... Mon Crisalvarez136 1
News Doctor heads to court after online sex sting (Nov '06) Feb 6 Final Words 17,097
Caucusses Stolen From Trump By Carson Feb 4 crayola been been... 2
News The most famous shipwrecks of San Francisco Bay Feb 2 OMF 1
News Chart of the Day: "Low Sugar" Overtaking "Low Fat" Feb 2 Ritual Habitual 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Alameda Mortgages