State of Alaska reaches settlement wi...

State of Alaska reaches settlement with drug maker Elli Lilly

There are 3 comments on the KTVA Anchorage story from Mar 28, 2008, titled State of Alaska reaches settlement with drug maker Elli Lilly. In it, KTVA Anchorage reports that:

The state has settled a major lawsuit over a drug it says caused many side effects. via KTVA Anchorage

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTVA Anchorage.

Niko

Essex, MD

#1 Apr 27, 2008
Elli Lilly is a fraud! All they want is money and power by drugging people and keeping them under control.
John

India

#2 Jun 28, 2008
It's my hope all of these defendants will target that date. So, in the meantime, we will have a resolution in these cases...
----------
John

Addiction Recovery Alaska

{url=http://www.addictionrecov ery.net/alaska}Addiction Recovery Alaska{/url}
Angillan

Anchorage, AK

#3 Jun 29, 2008
Yukon Kuskokwim Health Corporation (YKHC),"take a aspirin,and If you still feel sick come in", waste of time,effort and money to the local's,and the smaller communitees, I was prescribed drugs that have not been tested by the FDA,and on more than a couple occasions nearly overdosed on two as prescribed, And this Clinic,not as good as a hospital made sure that the resident's fill out a form that the hospital is not responsible for any mishap's that occur at any-time, they (YKHC) need an IA/CID to crack down these kind's of behavior.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Akutan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Troubled Aleutians hovercraft fails at yet anot... (May '13) May '13 DNS 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Alaska (Di... (Oct '10) Apr '13 gee 6
News M 4.5, Pribilof Islands, Alaska region (Nov '11) Nov '11 tfd 1
News A $64 million 'airstrip to nowhere' in the Aleu... (Sep '11) Sep '11 Ward Miller 1
News Kenai property owners get earful (Apr '08) Apr '08 Dave 1
News CITGO free oil (Feb '08) Feb '08 William Tyndall 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Akutan Mortgages