Akron: Man sneaks into woman's car, a...

Akron: Man sneaks into woman's car, attacks her at gas station

There are 4 comments on the WKYC-TV Cleveland story from Mar 13, 2013, titled Akron: Man sneaks into woman's car, attacks her at gas station. In it, WKYC-TV Cleveland reports that:

As she walked back toward her vehicle at a gas station Tuesday, a woman saw an unknown man sitting in her driver's seat.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKYC-TV Cleveland.

Fred Rogers

Akron, OH

#1 Mar 13, 2013
Hopefully someone with CCW will baptize this P.O.S!!!

“I'm as Mad as Hell...”

Since: Mar 07

Your Neighbor & Friend

#2 Mar 14, 2013
Imagine how many cars will be "snucked" into once the gravy train ends, as with it the de bus passes.
Sneaky Pete

San Francisco, CA

#3 Mar 14, 2013
Wakie! Wakie! Your things I takie!! Welcome to crakron....home of the craigslist kllers.
Norm

United States

#4 Mar 14, 2013
I be Tyrees and deh seem to be honest men's. Deh take da purse and put da money in da conomy just like oblama sed spread da wealth around.
Deh doin Jess like ohbumma steal da old lady and mens money give it to da fat ugly people's at aldi

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Akron Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to Angela from WKDD? (Nov '08) Sat Jt fiddler 1,113
Stalker Aug 13 Real PA Payne 1
the music thread (Apr '12) Aug 11 Musikologist 21
News Corrupt former Summit County councilwoman sente... Aug 6 Mr Shhh 1
News Mitt Romney surges, leads Obama in polls (Oct '12) Aug 1 Tantaros Civil Suit 12
News Summit County Offers New Safe Zone for Internet... Jul 30 Bulldog Drummond 1
News Summit County sheriff's deputy charged with rap... Jul 27 Hank Snow 1

Akron Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Akron Mortgages