Mother of Jesse Marie Davis to appear...

Mother of Jesse Marie Davis to appear on ABC News' 20/20

There are 81 comments on the Akron Beacon Journal story from May 23, 2008, titled Mother of Jesse Marie Davis to appear on ABC News' 20/20. In it, Akron Beacon Journal reports that:

Patty Porter, the mother of Jesse Marie Davis, who was killed by former Canton police officer Bobby Cutts Jr., will appear tonight on ABC News' 20/20. The show airs at 10 p.m. Porter talks about forgiving Cutts ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Akron Beacon Journal.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Joe

Akron, OH

#1 May 23, 2008
Cutts deserves to be bruitlized in prison. I hope he dies from many STD's and goes to hell.
eric

United States

#2 May 23, 2008
Patty Porter is a much better person than I because I could never, never, ever forgive a man who killed my child.
J L M

United States

#3 May 23, 2008
I used to work with Patty for almost 2 years. She is a wonderful person. She is a better person than I am and a stronger believer in god too. I dont know that I could forgive murder. Jesse's son lost his mom but, he is very lucky to have Patty in his life.
sherri

Chelsea, MI

#6 May 23, 2008
It's true

“Lohio Bound”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#7 May 23, 2008
sherri wrote:
It's true
Says you.
RU Kiddingme

Northfield, OH

#10 May 23, 2008
You really have to question what's wrong with someone who would come on here and spew venom about a family that's been through something as tragic as this.

Get help Sherri.

“~*~ Wildly Alive~*~”

Since: Jan 08

Boston Hts

#12 May 23, 2008
Im not defending Sherri...But sometimes, It is what it is!
concerned citizen

Oshkosh, WI

#14 May 23, 2008
Boston Hts Girl wrote:
Im not defending Sherri...But sometimes, It is what it is!
so you run with them? cool
sarah

Oxford, OH

#15 May 23, 2008
Scooter Moonpie wrote:
<quoted text>
Says you.
That's true; but it's me and a lot of people who've lived in coventry for a very long time
sarah

Oxford, OH

#16 May 23, 2008
I'm with you sherri
RU Kiddingme

Northfield, OH

#17 May 23, 2008
Nobody deserves to be brutally murdered, even evil frigid b.itches like Fallout.
sherri

Oxford, OH

#18 May 23, 2008
There's 2 sides to a story and most of you have just seen 1. Before you go bashing me, look at both sides. Not just the side you see on tv

Since: Apr 08

Vermilion, OH

#19 May 23, 2008
A cop in prison. I wouldn't wish that on anyone. Daily suppositories are not administered by the prison medical staff.
Hootie Hays

United States

#20 May 23, 2008
OH!
OH J.
O.J. Simpson Cuts
O.J. Simpson Cutts
Akron Resident

Akron, OH

#21 May 23, 2008
Are you people also the type to go out and murder people that live immoral lives? What gives you the idea that you can say someone deserved to be killed because of their mistakes? Were you ordained by God to go out and punish those around you? No, you terrible people are just so enraged by your own imperfections that you can casually spit on the memory of a murder victim.

“~*~ Wildly Alive~*~”

Since: Jan 08

Boston Hts

#23 May 23, 2008
concerned citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
so you run with them? cool
Ummm,Run with Who??
RU Kiddingme

Northfield, OH

#24 May 23, 2008
sarah wrote:
I'm with you sherri
You and sherri are the same person. How many people do you think have an IP address of Royal Oak, MI?

Moron.
sherri

Oxford, OH

#25 May 23, 2008
I didn't say anyone deserves to be killed, just that I'm surprised certain people haven't died yet
concerned citizen

Oshkosh, WI

#26 May 23, 2008
Boston Hts Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm,Run with Who??
hey, it is what it is, right?
Fallout

Herndon, VA

#27 May 23, 2008
Akron Resident wrote:
Are you people also the type to go out and murder people that live immoral lives? What gives you the idea that you can say someone deserved to be killed because of their mistakes? Were you ordained by God to go out and punish those around you? No, you terrible people are just so enraged by your own imperfections that you can casually spit on the memory of a murder victim.
Not god but I was ordained by the Flying Spaghetti Monster to use the comment section of an article for what it's meant for, to comment about the article. I never said anything about deserving to die but poor life choices have consequences and I'm not going to shed a tear for her. There are many other people out there deserving of our sympathy.

p.s. I like the irony of bringing up god and killing people for living immoral lives in the same comment. Because we know no god fearing individual would kill because someone didn't live by the great book. Hypocrite.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Akron Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Prisoner to Receive Millions for Footbal... (Sep '10) Nov 27 Nobody 37
News Man sets himself on fire after yelling about el... Nov 22 skanks-a-lot HRC 1
News Fight against housing complex continues Nov 20 Akron1415 1
News Akron Mayor Dan Horrigan writes open letter in ... Nov 19 Walkin Boss 1
News Akron man will spend one year in Summit County ... Nov 17 Dan Rather 1
News Akron 4 mins ago 4:05 p.m.Facebook group plans ... Nov 16 Homeless Wino Pete 2
News Election Day 2016: Updates from Ohio and the Ak... Nov 16 Homeless Wino Pete 4

Akron Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Akron Mortgages