Best Mini Golf in the area

Best Mini Golf in the area

Posted in the Akron Forum

BruceE

Glenshaw, PA

#1 Jul 2, 2009
Hi Folks. I am planning a road trip to the Akron/Canton area for my sons 11th birthday. We are planning to go visit the football hall of fame. I was thinking to playing some mini golf as well. I have this image of Ohio have massive mini golf courses. Any ideas? Can anyone recommend a spectacular mini golf course in the area? Thanks a bunch. Other suggestions for a very sports oriented 11 year old are welcome.

“Watch out, I might be angry...”

Since: Sep 07

North Ghetto Hill

#2 Jul 2, 2009
BruceE wrote:
Hi Folks. I am planning a road trip to the Akron/Canton area for my sons 11th birthday. We are planning to go visit the football hall of fame. I was thinking to playing some mini golf as well. I have this image of Ohio have massive mini golf courses. Any ideas? Can anyone recommend a spectacular mini golf course in the area? Thanks a bunch. Other suggestions for a very sports oriented 11 year old are welcome.
there is an excellent mini golf place on rte. 619 in uniontown... i can't recall the name of it right now!(typical!)...they have 2 courses there...they are very reasonably priced! the course is old fashioned in regards that many of the holes have moving pieces that make it more challenging...the grounds are very well maintained and it is spacious...

they also have an ice cream stand there too!!!

my friend and i hit alot of mini-golf courses during the summer and that by far is our favorite!
Rhubarb

Erie, PA

#3 Jul 2, 2009
Hmmmm. 11 year old boy. Neverland PuttPutt should have a no waiting list now.

“Watch out, I might be angry...”

Since: Sep 07

North Ghetto Hill

#4 Jul 2, 2009
http://local.yahoo.com/info-15698660-rolling-...

Rolling Greens in uniontown! there's a mpa here and directions!!!
Norm Deplume

Medina, OH

#5 Jul 2, 2009
There are no good miniature golf courses in Akron. It's the mayor's fault. Anyone willing to join me in a campaign to recall him?
Rhubarb

Erie, PA

#6 Jul 2, 2009
Norm Deplume wrote:
There are no good miniature golf courses in Akron. It's the mayor's fault. Anyone willing to join me in a campaign to recall him?
Yes a Putt out the Mayor Campaign.
BruceE

Poughkeepsie, NY

#7 Jul 3, 2009
Thank Miss Tia. The place looks great

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Akron Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Former Mayor needs help 10 hr Tyree 2
News Ex-mayor of Akron warned by police about peeing... Wed Tyree showerman 3
News KSU professor accused of trying to have sex wit... Sep 1 Walkin Boss 1
News Neighborhoods near downtown Akron still blighted Aug 30 Boss King 1
News Akron man guilty in New Year's Eve triple homic... Aug 30 Boss King 1
AA cult Aug 29 AA psychos 1
News Former Akron Mayor Reportedly Busted For Urinat... Aug 29 Fr Tyree 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Akron Mortgages