Univision Skewered Obumma

Posted in the Akron Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Federal Case

Akron, OH

#1 Sep 23, 2012
Another comment on this – Obama has been slated twice to give speeches at an outdoor stadium. Both times it was scratched and moved inside because they couldn’t come close to filling the stadium. They say it was the weather but in both cases the weather was fine. There are many on the democrat side that support Obama but they are completely disillusioned. The obscene promises that Obama made none of it has come to pass and in their hearts they know it and cannot find the false enthusiasm to support him. Especially people that are independents that thought Obama was a novel idea are now really regretting their decision. I’m still shocked that with all of the obvious destruction he has brought that there are still so many that support him. If the media reported fairly Obama would be down by 25 points at least. The mainstream media is now a democrat media, no longer journalism, but democrat operatives. Obama was interviewed by Univision, Spanish language channel and they skewered him. He does not have their support like he thinks. They are not buying his lies.
hunky77

Twinsburg, OH

#2 Sep 23, 2012

One of my favorite political commentators (and yours too, I’m sure) has a famous saying that is inextricably tied to his personality. He likes to finish most of his speeches and public appearances by saying “Only in America” and then waving a couple of small-scale American flags. I think the statement is fitting however, in this convoluted political season.“Only in America” can a Presidency dominated by scandals of the Administration’s own making actually be the frontrunner in a reelection race between the two major political parties. I was trying to think of all of the scandals that have surfaced over the last three and one-half years, and realized that if I wanted to write an article that might actually be read – I couldn’t list all of them here; the list would just be too long.

So, instead I thought we might rehash some of the more important/flagrant/disturbing abuses of political authority that we have seen perpetrated over the last four years.

First on this list is the Fast and Furious scandal which saw the American government complicit in the murders two American law enforcement agents, and several hundred Mexican citizens. The ATF and the DOJ worked together to ensure that gun store owners in America purposely (and illegally) sold their weapons to gun runners, then these same agencies made sure that the weapons made it through border security and into the hands of Mexican drug cartels. Mexican drug cartels that as it happens are winning the “war on drugs”, they’ve taken control of several Mexican states, murdered thousands of innocents, bought politicians, police, and military influence… and now we are literally giving them the weapons to kill us with. I haven’t even gotten to the scandal part yet. The scandal is that the government then tries to obfuscate, lie, and cover up their complicity in this travesty of justice. The President even went so far as to us Executive Privilege to shield the Justice Department from the investigation and yet, our very own Attorney General has been held “in contempt of Congress”, and the heads are just beginning to roll at the DOJ.

Number two on this ignominious list is the scandal at the General Services Administration, where money flows like water and no dollar goes unspent. The GSA has become a den of waste but it took a million dollar weekend getaway for us to find out about the free-spending nature of the government agency. Since then the media and government watchdogs have begun to realize that the problems at the GSA are endemic and much more widespread than one conference in Las Vegas. The administration’s response to this gross abuse of our taxpayer dollars… it’s Bush’s fault. Typical.

Third prize on our scandal list goes to the Solyndra debacle. With Solyndra at least the government was kind enough to blow our money over a few months instead of the GSA’s wild weekend. However, they lost us over half a billion dollars over a few months by betting on Solyndra even though their own private emails show they were pretty sure they were throwing money down a sinkhole. Did the fact that the guys asking for a loan were good friends of the administration have anything to do with overlooking the warnings about Solyndra? The situation smacks of corporate cronyism, which is becoming a hallmark of the Obama administration.
hunky77

Twinsburg, OH

#3 Sep 23, 2012
The fourth biggest scandal to hit under President Obama, is just starting to reverberate – the September 11 attack on the consulate in Libya. Almost immediately the Libyan government denounced the murder of Ambassador Stevens, and followed up by stating they believed it to be an assassination carried out by al-Qaeda. This was important, because it ran contrary to the narrative the administration began spinning that this attack and the other demonstrations across the Arab world which followed were because of a movie trailer posted on YouTube two months before. The trailer which offended many Muslims was quickly branded the spark which lit the fire for the attack by the administration and they went so far as to arrest and “question” the creator of the video.(So much for free speech) The Obama administrations narrative is falling apart now, as we begin to learn the details of the September 11 attack. A few facts which are very uncomfortable for the administration; First, they were warned of the attacks days before and did nothing. Secondly, the embassy was woefully unprotected. Third, the administration knew this might have been an attack and still chose to lay the blame at the feet of an American citizen who’d broken no law.

The very fact that they had warning about the attack beforehand would seem to suggest that everything the administration said in the days following were blatant attempts to distract the media and lie to the American people.

Fifth place on Obama’s list of scandalous behavior is the effect Obamacare has on religious freedom and what it means for America, if we leave it in place. I am not a Catholic, but the pressure being exerted on the Catholic Church by our government through the Obamacare mandate terrifies me. It’s not just the Catholic Church either, it’s any member of the church who owns a business, operates a charity, or has the responsibility of providing healthcare to their employees. When coupled with the recent attack on free speech due to the embassy attack, the picture we get is rather bleak. Obamacare is just one example of an ever expanding government bureaucracy, and if Obama wins in November there may be no coming back. There is an idea in political thought called “the ratcheting up effect”(from John T. Flynn author of the Roosevelt Myth) which basically says that in a time of crisis the government expands to meet that crisis, but when the crisis has passed the government does not retreat to it’s original levels but establishes a new plateau at a higher level. We are in a time of crisis and have been for over a decade and what we are now watching is the advance of government bureaucracy like our nation has never seen and Obamacare is the poster child for the crushing onslaught of government control.

I know, I know… but you left out the worst scandal ever! I am sure that some readers have strong arguments for other greater scandals of the Obama administration, but that’s just the point isn’t it? There are so many scandals for us to choose from, for example, I had to dump several of my favorites because of time and space constraints! Some of those I left by the wayside; the Secret Service prostitution scandal, the GM takeover and return to failure scandal, selling out Eastern Europe to Russia, the kiss Russia’s backside scandal, the Black Panther voter intimidation DOJ scandal, the Obama college cover-up, and so many more. An administration that has had so many scandals in so few years deserves to be tossed out on it’s ear, and it’s scandalous that he is still leading in most polls.

“I'm as Mad as Hell...”

Since: Mar 07

Your Neighbor & Friend

#4 Sep 24, 2012
You may not like the news, RU, but you gotta agree, those Univision newsbabes are muy caliente.

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey, Baby!

#5 Sep 25, 2012
Actually, the Univision anchors and staff have been all over the news complaining about what a prima donna Mittens was - he had to have his introduction re-filmed, he stuffed the audience with his own supporters, he only gave them 35 minutes, etc., etc. etc. They said that President Obama followed the rules - most of the audience was U of M students, as planned, he gave them a full hour and he was willing to answer difficult questions.

Roll that in your cigar and smoke it.

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#6 Sep 25, 2012
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
Actually, the Univision anchors and staff have been all over the news complaining about what a prima donna Mittens was - he had to have his introduction re-filmed, he stuffed the audience with his own supporters, he only gave them 35 minutes, etc., etc. etc. They said that President Obama followed the rules - most of the audience was U of M students, as planned, he gave them a full hour and he was willing to answer difficult questions.
Roll that in your cigar and smoke it.
You are talking about reality while wingnuts live in some fantasy land.

Jersey, Baby!

#7 Sep 25, 2012
I didn't even say anything about Mittens putting on brownface to talk to the Latino audience. I wonder how he would feel if, like me, he could never take his brownface off.
Petty Richards Almanac

Shippingport, PA

#8 Sep 25, 2012
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
I didn't even say anything about Mittens putting on brownface to talk to the Latino audience. I wonder how he would feel if, like me, he could never take his brownface off.
that's not brownface on ru. that's fecal material.

Jersey, Baby!

#9 Sep 25, 2012
Petty Richards Almanac wrote:
<quoted text>
that's not brownface on ru. that's fecal material.
Do you think that's the first time someone with brown skin has heard that oh-so-clever joke about our skin? Trust me, it's not. It's also not funny. It's ignorant.
StarryStarry

Twinsburg, OH

#10 Sep 25, 2012
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
Is that why you are so bitter and miserable? Because you can't take your 'brownface' off? I spend a lot of time and money trying to keep my 'brownface' on. In fact, I just bought another tanning package, so I can be golden brown before my trip to Sedona. I don't like that white paste look when I'm in the desert.
nancy

Marysville, OH

#11 Sep 25, 2012
StarryStarry wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that why you are so bitter and miserable? Because you can't take your 'brownface' off? I spend a lot of time and money trying to keep my 'brownface' on. In fact, I just bought another tanning package, so I can be golden brown before my trip to Sedona. I don't like that white paste look when I'm in the desert.
give em hell starry. Keep that pervert hemboy groveling in the dirt where he belongs right there with his mentor from the garden of Eden an outcast demon
StarryStarry

Twinsburg, OH

#12 Sep 25, 2012
nancy wrote:
<quoted text>give em hell starry. Keep that pervert hemboy groveling in the dirt where he belongs right there with his mentor from the garden of Eden an outcast demon
Sadly and ironically, I don't even have to try. My mere existence drives him wild. I didn't plan on being the entire focal point of RU's life. I mean, I never thought I was sooooooo important to him that he would spend every waking [and posting] hour about moi. I fear that he even dreams of me. He has threatened and harassed and continues with his nose pressed against a window. He will never be accepted, although he is acknowledged in a dubious way. And, RU loves it. I feed him as I feed popcorn to the ducks and nuts to my chipmunk. As soon as I appear , the ducks and geese and chipmunks and squirrels appear. Ye Gods, if I ever put out a pork chop bone, he would come a runnin', scratching against my patio doors.

Jersey, Baby!

#13 Sep 25, 2012
StarryStarry wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadly and ironically, I don't even have to try. My mere existence drives him wild. I didn't plan on being the entire focal point of RU's life. I mean, I never thought I was sooooooo important to him that he would spend every waking [and posting] hour about moi. I fear that he even dreams of me. He has threatened and harassed and continues with his nose pressed against a window. He will never be accepted, although he is acknowledged in a dubious way. And, RU loves it. I feed him as I feed popcorn to the ducks and nuts to my chipmunk. As soon as I appear , the ducks and geese and chipmunks and squirrels appear. Ye Gods, if I ever put out a pork chop bone, he would come a runnin', scratching against my patio doors.
Nobody mentioned you until you came in here and derailed yet another thread, making it all about you. We were actually having what passes as for an actual conversation here until you dropped by.

YOU are the one who can't stand it when the conversation isn't all about you. Attention whoore.
StarryStarry

Twinsburg, OH

#15 Sep 25, 2012
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody mentioned you until you came in here and derailed yet another thread, making it all about you. We were actually having what passes as for an actual conversation here until you dropped by.
YOU are the one who can't stand it when the conversation isn't all about you. Attention whoore.
You're the one who can't stand when the conversations are not about me.
Petty Richards Almanac

Akron, OH

#16 Sep 25, 2012
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>

Jeezziz, dude, you really oughtta get laid.

Petty Richards Almanac

Akron, OH

#17 Sep 25, 2012
StarryStarry wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the one who can't stand when the conversations are not about me.

Wait.

Starry?.. RU?

I mean, there's a lot of tension here...

thing abbad it.

Petty Richards Almanac

Akron, OH

#18 Sep 25, 2012
RU_Kiddingme wrote:

Starry makes a good case, RU.

Why would you ever want to take your brownface off? What bothers you about someone who can?

like me

or maybe not?

htf would you know?

and why does the color of a man's skin bother you so much?

Problem?

hunky77

Twinsburg, OH

#19 Sep 26, 2012

Jersey, Baby!

#20 Sep 26, 2012
Petty Richards Almanac wrote:
<quoted text>
Starry makes a good case, RU.
Why would you ever want to take your brownface off? What bothers you about someone who can?
like me
or maybe not?
htf would you know?
and why does the color of a man's skin bother you so much?
Problem?
I like my brown face.

I'm saying that Mittens is insulting trying to pretend he's something that he isn't. He's not comfortable in his own skin, so he thinks he'll gain points with us by putting our skin on temporarily, like some kind of Latino minstrel show.

I hear when Mittens and his little lapdog are speaking to black voters, they're going to put on blackface and do an Amos 'n' Andy bit. Because they're just that clueless.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#21 Sep 26, 2012
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
I like my brown face.
I'm saying that Mittens is insulting trying to pretend he's something that he isn't. He's not comfortable in his own skin, so he thinks he'll gain points with us by putting our skin on temporarily, like some kind of Latino minstrel show.
I hear when Mittens and his little lapdog are speaking to black voters, they're going to put on blackface and do an Amos 'n' Andy bit. Because they're just that clueless.
If only he had a Latino last name, he would be running away with this thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Akron Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
geo WMD boosh put troops in the HOSPITAL 19 hr Lt Tyree 1
Christmas Eve.... Thu mike 1
Wino and tyree Wed Tyree 4
Towel donations made to the Summit County Jail ... Dec 23 Frank rizzo 1
Three accused of Akron home invasion robbery of... Dec 23 Frank rizzo 1
I can tell you're Democrat Dec 23 Mike 10
What does Akron Innerbelt demolition mean for y... Dec 23 Mike 2
Akron Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web