WNIR Tom Erikson refusing to talk abo...

WNIR Tom Erikson refusing to talk about.....

Posted in the Akron Forum

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Carl

Massillon, OH

#1 Jul 14, 2009
Callers are calling Tom on WNIR now, wanting to talk about something they saw on the news, and he keeps refusing to talk about itk, and bleeping them out. What new story is he avoiding? Just curious.

“Silver bullets don't work . ”

Since: Feb 09

Akron area

#2 Jul 14, 2009
Ericson (real name Thomas Nagel) will not talk about his daughters animal shelter being shut down for inhumane living conditions. Heather Nagel is commander and chief of the" non profit " Heaven Can Wait rescue mission. She critcized the Akron Animal Shelter for years and is obviously no better than them.Her non profit status allows her to take donations from idiots and then, she can spend up to 97% of the money on herself. Tom Ericson has been very vocal about the Mayor Don recall vote and claims this "attack" on his daughters house is politically motivated.
He'll probably claim that the deputy mayors broke into Heaven Can Wait and they were the ones that shit all over the place. But don't worry. Warner mendenhal is Heathers attorney. With his political saaxy in costing Akron Over $200,000 in a useless recall, he should be able to get Heather off with only 20 years in prison.
I think she should be charged with cruelty and fraud as well as probably tax evasion.
Claiming to rescue animals and letting them live in filth is really a scummy thing to do.
Bet people feel good about donating now !
Rhubarb

Canton, OH

#3 Jul 14, 2009
I told em' not to house BigFoot in that shelter.
Carl

Massillon, OH

#4 Jul 14, 2009
Oh wow. I will have to find that news story. Thanks for the info. I wondered what the heck he was talking about.

Akron area

#5 Jul 14, 2009
you can get the story on OHIO.COM keyword: nagel
pet lover

AOL

#6 Jul 14, 2009
How will she beable to justify the conditions of that shelter?! The news said there was maggots and animal waist all over.It sounded very bad! Fox news might have more at 11pm.I would have paid more attention if I knew who it was about.

Akron area

#7 Jul 14, 2009
pet lover wrote:
How will she beable to justify the conditions of that shelter?! The news said there was maggots and animal waist all over.It sounded very bad! Fox news might have more at 11pm.I would have paid more attention if I knew who it was about.
REMEMBER WHEN SHE RUNS FOR CITY COUNCIL

Akron area

#8 Jul 14, 2009
http://www.cpclerk.co.summit.oh.us/WebMOMCach...

you can copy and paste this to see that H.Nagel is in a foreclosure.
Wonder if she'll use Heaven Can Wait money to get out of it.
Heaven Can Wait - Maggots

Cleveland, OH

#9 Jul 14, 2009
Tom Erickson is a slug. It appears his daughter is one also.
None

Akron, OH

#10 Jul 14, 2009
I hope the animals that were taken from the house find good homes. Remember, this is all about helpless animals.
Tom E has no backbone

Cleveland, OH

#11 Jul 14, 2009
The house was filthy, officials said feces covered the floors and the animals had feces matted in their fur. They had been trying to inspect the house for more than a hear and Tom's daughter's "rescue" organization refused to let them in! They had to get a warrant and when they did, the condemned the rotting pile of garbage and immediately removed over 100 animals that HEATHER was abusing.
This is Tom Erickson's daughter, the women he praised weekly on his show. Now, he can't handle the heat and refuses to talk about it. What a yellow-belly coward he is. Face the music Tom, or get your pansy ass off the air. You can talk trash about all kinds of people you think you are better than, while your daughter throws dogs and cats into a den of feces, maggots, and garbage.
Look at these pics of the disgusting house Tom's daughter abused animals in"
http://www.ohio.com/multimedia/photo_gallerie...
Listen to an official talk of the horrific conditions:
http://www.akronnewsnow.com/news/itemdetail.a...
You should be ashamed of yourself Tom and be man enough to admit you were wrong about your daughter and apologize to your listeners for supporting a group that abuses animals.
Tom E has no backbone

Cleveland, OH

#12 Jul 14, 2009
Listen to Heather lie her ass off.

http://www.fox8.com/wjw-animals-removed-0714,...

City trash cans? Why then Heather was there waste all over the house and all over the animals? Why was the house condemned if you fixed all the issues? Heather is a liar and a pig. She should never be allowed to care fo an animal again and should be thrown in jail.

Akron area

#14 Jul 14, 2009
Maybe Heather and a hundred cats can move into Ericsons summer home.
just saying

Tulsa, OK

#15 Jul 14, 2009
thank god we couldn't smell that basement! Gross. Of course, if people would fix their animals there would be no need for shelters. If you can't afford $50 spay/neuter you can't afford an animal. Last week it was a story about a man who started w/just a couple of cats and ended up w/ 50. The pound may charge more but the animal is spayed before you take it home
GET YOUR ANIMALS FIXED
Rhubarb

Canton, OH

#16 Jul 15, 2009
I was at the shelter and stepped in a poodle.
Mark

Cleveland, OH

#17 Jul 15, 2009
We've gone into homes like this over and over in Canton. Years ago I put together a study looking at the dangers of animal hoarding. Every single time these people think they are doing the animals a world of good and they are completely convinced that they are right and that the animals are living in healthy conditions. Thanks for posting the pictures TEHNB...reminds me of the case we had two years ago with one of our "home" animal shelters. You may remember the raid at a Stark Co. Farm where both defendants nearly went to jail because of the public health conditions?

It's a shame that Tom doesn't want to talk about this issue. I guess it's OK when you're daughter is on the air talking and selling her charity to the masses....but when the crap hits the fan, yep, censorship.
no name

Dayton, OH

#18 Jul 15, 2009
Someone on another message board commented that Tom and his daughter have probably been advised by legal counsel not to publicly comment about this right now. I was not listening, but read that he mentioned several times that he wished he could, but could not.

That said, I don't want to lose sight of the fact that the person(s) running the shelter had good intentions, but as happens frequently in these situations, they got in over their heads. Most of these shelters run solely on donations, and in this economy, they probably don't get as much now as they once did. It's a shame, because I truly believe they are trying to do the right thing with the animals, but in the end, it doesn't turn out that way. It's a shame that the animals suffer, and a bigger shame that some will wind up euthanized anyway. As someone else mentioned previously, if people would spay/neuter their pets, this wouldn't be such a huge problem.
hunter

AOL

#19 Jul 15, 2009
earth control to major tom what has your daughter heather done

Akron area

#20 Jul 15, 2009
no name wrote:
Someone on another message board commented that Tom and his daughter have probably been advised by legal counsel not to publicly comment about this right now. I was not listening, but read that he mentioned several times that he wished he could, but could not.
That said, I don't want to lose sight of the fact that the person(s) running the shelter had good intentions, but as happens frequently in these situations, they got in over their heads. Most of these shelters run solely on donations, and in this economy, they probably don't get as much now as they once did. It's a shame, because I truly believe they are trying to do the right thing with the animals, but in the end, it doesn't turn out that way. It's a shame that the animals suffer, and a bigger shame that some will wind up euthanized anyway. As someone else mentioned previously, if people would spay/neuter their pets, this wouldn't be such a huge problem.
Thank you Bob Barker, or is ir Dick Goddard ?
Nosetradumbas

Canton, OH

#21 Jul 15, 2009
as it is written:
the demise of the Norton Adult Store
the demise of Neverland
the demise of Heatherland

and...
perhaps ...?

CasaLaGrump !!???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Akron Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who recalls Todd Hickman (akron) (Sep '11) 7 hr Ledesv 68
guess who (Feb '15) Sat USS LIBERTY 23
News Akron to sell Main St. buildings for project (Jan '08) May 19 Hippies 183
News West Side Neighborhood Watch May 19 Blue 1
pepper spray Come on ! May 17 no longer a citizen 1
Change a word (Mar '09) May 5 winner 44
Brandi Turkovich? May 4 Never again 1

Akron Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance