reality check

Akron, OH

#21 Feb 14, 2012
Yes a octor can make an addict , how many addicts started out on perscription drugs , the man is finally under investigation, only Acme pharmacy would fill his persciptions in Summit County , all others had refused to fill his perscriptions becuase of the amounts he was passing out , he wasnt a doctor he was a drug dealer , he was a ob/gyn yet men would be lined up around his building , he perscribed over 280 thousand dollars in perscriptions for opiates through medicaid alone in 2 years , plus self pay .... Do you really think these people got attetion and care , do you know how many people he pushed through a day ? He did no tests or follow up , the only test that my daughter ever had was to make sure she had an opiate in her system when she came, I called his office personally and told them on three occassions that she was abusing her perscriptions , I took them to the police station and they refered the information twice to him to do a pill count on her and hr never did one. I am lucky my daughter so far is still living , I know of six of his patints who are not. He did not refuse her treatment , when she did not go to him for three months he called her , and gave her his cell number. I am sorry Melissa but the facts are every pharmacy worker , every worker at CSB, Junvenile Court and probation office knows his name and has stated how many family's he has ruined . read up on Opana's ,oxycotton, these are not pills for cramps or endimetriosis. I will not back off until he can no longer practice , while you are in Coldwater , MI we are her where he is flooding our streets with horrible , very addicting drugs . These pills are only for the dying . My daughter has now been clean for 4 months , I am blessed evryday , but I will make sure that no other will be able get hooked by him , If we all worked together ,these doctors would not live well off the lives of others .
melissa

United States

#22 Feb 17, 2012
So tired of the bad talk....he can still practice and write scrips for reason...,hum DEA found nothing. So sad crack head addicts are messing up for his loyal lifelong patients so damn sad. Like others i don't take any kind of pills and he offers detox and suboxone for addicts but of course they don't want. Get facts right before you slander a person bunch of jerks
melissa

United States

#23 Feb 17, 2012
Once again facts. Now 4 deaths. Di u know he let go of 300 patients who lied to him saying how much pain. Take kid to free crisis center and wish her soberity. He is overly kind and has to say no. All in all hes a great doctor who while trying to help addicts turned him into getting what they want. There's plenty of pharmacy that fill. Hope he wins every law suit against every one who denies. Him
reality check

Akron, OH

#24 Feb 18, 2012
I am not slandering him , I can prove and have my facts , we will see , he must lose his license .... You talk your stuff but the facts are the facts , you want me to send you my daughters pharmacy records where when she was going to real doctors she had no meds like that , the first month with him she was prescribed 120 xanax , and 90 percocets ... She weighed about 105 lbs then , 3 percocets AND 4 bars of xanax (the pharmacy said the biggest bars also ) A day , first month . The last few months befor she QUIT going to him ( he would not refuse her even though the family begged him ) he prescribed her 120 Xanax and 2 prescriptions of 60 opanas , google Opanas , Melissa you can be tired of the bad talk but I will keep talking and so will every worker that has to try and clean up his messes.
As far as a detox program he sent out a letter to my daughter 4 or 5 months after she started going to him saying he was no longer able to prescibe pain meds ( he lost his pain management license ) and that he would be able to do a weaning program and detox them , he never cut her down and frankly the opposite he kept increasing .
My daughter didnt need free Crisis center , because like most of his patients she got medicaid , so we also paid for her detox.
I am not doing any slander , slander is only bad if you are spreading lies,,, I am telling facts of how he did my daughter , I also know what has been relayed to me from worlers throughout the justice system...
He could easily try suing me for slander I'll give him my name .... But lets see how good of records he keeps first .
I have called in at least three times for a pill count , begging his office to check on her , that taking even half of what he prscibed her a day
knocked her out. I am the mother of the patient that
has suponeoned records that he ignores the requests , I am the woman who sent a letter to his home in Copley begging him to quit prescribing pills to my daughter and let her live .
jerry

Barberton, OH

#25 Feb 24, 2012
you have got to be kidding,i have been in his office before and while sitting in the waiting room with my daughter there were girls on there phones selling there meds they were getting,oh and yes there are no pharmacies in summit county that will fill scripts for patients unless they are already in the system,and in my opinion if he is such a good doctor then why is he no longer permitted to practice at bch,i believe that he does what he does to get people addicted so he has job security because addicts are addicts and they will refer addicts until someone puts an end to it one way or another,stop him before your child dies.
patti

Uniontown, OH

#26 Feb 28, 2012
Ninny wrote:
Dr.Harper has killed 3 people in our family if you have infomation please share it you could save a life !
ummm He killed them/ he FORCED them down their throats/? whatsover illegal steet drugs did they do ALSO?,CHANGES ARE 92% THAT THEY DOD TAKE OTHER DRUGS OR SELF ABUSED THEM Why did there faMilies not help FOR THE ENTIRE DRUG ADDICTED FAMILY that theY raised///so many questions....please explain exactly how he forced them to take Medication, they apparently, lied and knived to get//.THESE........MY OWN SISER DIDED FROM CHANTIX? DOES THIS MEAN HER DOCTOR KILLED HER//
aA DRUG ADDICT WILL LIE, CHEAT AND STEAL....CAN YOU SAY THEY DID NOT IN YOUR FAMILY/ SO i BLAME YOU, MORE THAN ANYONE FOR NOT STOPPING THEM BEFORE IT CAME TO THEIR DEATH, BY NOT FORCING HELP UPON THEM!
patti

Uniontown, OH

#27 Feb 28, 2012
UMMMMM JERRY PRACTICE WHAT AT bch? HE HAS TO GIVE UP THE PRACTICE HE SO LOVED, JUST LIKE 4 OTHER OB-GN'S IN THE AKRON AREA........BECAUSE OF THE HIGH COST OF MAL PRACTICE INSURANCE..........CHECK THAT OUT BEFOR YOU QUOTA AN UNTRUE COMMENT....HE HAS NO RASON TO PRACTICE AT A HOSPITAL ANY LONGER, AS HE IS A CERTIFIRED AND QUALIFID PAIN MANAGENT DOCTOR NOW..........

WHEN ALL IS SAID AND DONE A CERTAIN PERSON,FOR SPITEFUL PERSONAL REASONS HAS STARTED ALL THIS AGAINT THIS WELL EDUCATED, THOUGHTFUL MAN....THERE IS NOT ONE(AND HIS HAS BEEN RESEARCHED)ITEM AGAINST HIM ACCORDING TO THE DEA.IF THE DE WAS INVESTIGATING , THEY WOULD HAVE FIRST TOOK AWAY ANY PRIVELEGE OF PRESCRIPTION WRITING....OF ANY MEDICATION.
patti

Uniontown, OH

#28 Feb 28, 2012
Anyone who goes to a doctor with the first name Adolph should beware.

*****STARRY, I AM STILL WAITING WHAT THIS COMMENT MEANT??THIS SOUNDS VERY RACIAL, PLEASE EXPLAIN IT.
patti

Uniontown, OH

#29 Feb 28, 2012
REALITY CHECK`HE IS NOT AN OB-GYN. HE IS A PAIN MANAGEMENT DOCTOR! HAVE YOU CHECKED WHAT OTER PAIN MANAGEMENT DOCTORS PRESRIBE TO HAVE SOMETING TO BASE YOU QUOTES ON? oR THE FACT THAT PHARMACYS OVERCHARGE AND UNDERCOUNT PRECRIPTIONS FROM HIM? iS THIS LEGAL/

“Oh no.”

Since: Jul 09

A nice quiet room with padding

#30 Feb 29, 2012
patti wrote:
Anyone who goes to a doctor with the first name Adolph should beware.
*****STARRY, I AM STILL WAITING WHAT THIS COMMENT MEANT??THIS SOUNDS VERY RACIAL, PLEASE EXPLAIN IT.
Starry is nothing if not a racist.
StarryStarry

Twinsburg, OH

#31 Feb 29, 2012
patti wrote:
Anyone who goes to a doctor with the first name Adolph should beware.
*****STARRY, I AM STILL WAITING WHAT THIS COMMENT MEANT??THIS SOUNDS VERY RACIAL, PLEASE EXPLAIN IT.
Relax. I don't like the name Adolph, just as I don't like dozens of other names, i.e. Bertha, Eugene, Taylor, Doug.
reality check

Akron, OH

#32 Mar 4, 2012
patti wrote:
REALITY CHECK`HE IS NOT AN OB-GYN. HE IS A PAIN MANAGEMENT DOCTOR! HAVE YOU CHECKED WHAT OTER PAIN MANAGEMENT DOCTORS PRESRIBE TO HAVE SOMETING TO BASE YOU QUOTES ON? oR THE FACT THAT PHARMACYS OVERCHARGE AND UNDERCOUNT PRECRIPTIONS FROM HIM? iS THIS LEGAL/
He was an Ob/Gyn Doc , check with Ohio Med Board , and all his past law suits ,,, he didntdo what he was supposed to , to keep licensed to be pain med doc , check with Ohio Med board of license, they expired , it is all listed ... Other pain management doctors hopefully do not operate the way he had , but if they do hopefully they lose thier abilty also. I know that all the proper doctors that my daughter seen would not prescribe her pain medicine , I know that once she got HOOKED up with him that first out of the gate he prescribed her 120 xanax and 90 percocets the first month , 18 months he was prescribing her 2 prescriptions of 60 opanas and a perscription of 120 xanax , while 9 months or so into it giving her a letter that he was going to be no longer able to presciribe pain meds and he was starting a withdraw program with her .... The pharmacy's overcharging should be all of our problems since the taxpayers paid for 800 thousand dollars worth in the last 2 years , so if you have a job and pay taxes this should piss you off also.
No I thank god do not know how other pain management doctors work , but I know the amount of people getting and selling them , so I assume there are many . The doctors have many ways to monitor thier patients , they can do pill counts , they can prescibe less amounts to be filled more frequently , that is what I would recommend . Once again he is a bad doctor. MANY people in Akron know it , I will keep on as long as it takes .
wow

Chicago, IL

#33 Mar 9, 2012
Ninny wrote:
Dr.Harper has killed 3 people in our family if you have infomation please share it you could save a life !
i just want to no how ur fam let the same 2 hands that took the 1st members live even got a chance to killed 2 more members
StarryStarry

Twinsburg, OH

#34 Mar 9, 2012
wow wrote:
<quoted text> i just want to no how ur fam let the same 2 hands that took the 1st members live even got a chance to killed 2 more members
Excellent!
missmistie

Chicago, IL

#35 May 9, 2012
I really think everyone should just back off !!
Sweet Justice FINALLY

Anaheim, CA

#36 May 22, 2012
The day has finally come - this drug dealer has lost his license to practice in Ohio. It took too long for the State Medical Board to make this call. Thanks to local law enforcement and the FBI for closing his shop!!!!
Dexterpoindexter

Willoughby, OH

#37 May 24, 2012
Surrendered his medical license. Oh but he did not do anything wrong...lmao. No pharmacy would fill for this guy anyway. Where are all hs defenders now ?? Probobly in detox. Dont play stupid. People sought this doctor out knowing he would give them anything. Take you welfare cards and go find another dr sugar daddy.
ashley b

Chicago, IL

#38 Jun 2, 2012
Man doctor harper is a great doctor call bitches always wanna bring a black person down....wft... its thousands white doctors out here doin worse shit
ashley b

Chicago, IL

#39 Jun 2, 2012
Man i can't believe yall muthafuckas really dragging this mans name in the mud like this yo
alm

Akron, OH

#40 Jun 11, 2012
I have been to three pain management doctors in the past three months for pain that is caused by a mistake and cover-up by a so called good surgeon in Akron. The first doctor on S.Arlington Street said I can forget ever having any quality of life, that my condition will leave me dependent on my loved ones and that I should consider suicide when things get that bad. He didnt believe in pain medicine. The second doctor at Mercy Medical also did not believe in pain meds and said I should become more active. I guess thats better than the alternative. If I wasnt in so much pain and was able to get more active I would not have made an appointment with a pain specialist. And now the third doc. He also does not believe in pain meds even though he is a pain management specialist. He has ordered a sleep study????? probably find out I am in too much pain to sleep. So, thanks to all of you who abused your meds, sold your meds, or lied to get meds. I am 55 years old and cant get as much as a motrin. I pray the DEA and FBI never find themselves in need of pain relief because at this rate it may not be there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Akron Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 min tranpsosition 30,967
Supreme Court and ZERO" 25 min Southpark 6
A Prayer for President Obama 26 min Southpark 7
President "0" ZERO...and President Bush's Fair ... 29 min Southpark 12
"Wimperor" Obama 1 hr tim 4
Akron man charged in sex trafficking a minor ca... 3 hr faker mikie 3
Debate: Marijuana - Akron, OH (Aug '10) 8 hr eric andre 150
•••
•••
•••

Akron Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Akron People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Akron News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Akron
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••