Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#1 Nov 4, 2012
Otherwise you'll get the following:

http://keywiki.org/index.php/Barack_Obama_and...

The Brits are suffering and yet...wll the US be next.
Of Course with lying liberal/progressives like me, we'll have this in short order...

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup...

woof woof woof
Rudy Harold

Barberton, OH

#2 Nov 4, 2012
Thanks Duke I knew you'd eventually come to your senses about the lying fraud Obama. Now lets see the landslide of Government Romney voters throw Obama in the trashcan come tuesday night
hunky77

Twinsburg, OH

#3 Nov 4, 2012
http://youtu.be/9jK2_trRPRk

This is obama’s dream..........from Ronald Regan’s lips
hunky77

Twinsburg, OH

#4 Nov 4, 2012
"BE AFRAID, BE VERY AFRAID!

I called the Michigan Dept. of Human Services, and yes, option 3 is Arabic! I went to the website for them in the link below and sure enough, on the right side of the page, there is an application for food assistance PDF file in English, Spanish and Arabic! I opened the file to see for myself and it’s there alright. Have we gone completely nuts!!?
Muslim men are allowed to have as many as 4 wives. Many Muslims have immigrated into the U.S. and brought their 2-3-or 4 wives with them, but the U.S. does not allow multi marriages, so the man lists one wife as his, and signs the other 2 or 3 up as extended family on welfare and other free Government programs!

So now in Michigan when you call the Public Assistance office you are told to “Press 1 for English. Press 2 for Spanish, or Press 3 for Arabic”! Here is the number 1-888-678-8914. Try it and see for yourself.

Every time you add a new language to an American program it requires an additional number of persons fluent in that language to process those persons who refuse to learn English in order to live here at an additional cost to the taxpayer! Why are we even allowing persons to immigrate here who cannot provide for themselves, and putting them in our welfare system?

Press 3 for Arabic? It's beyond alarming! This seems to have happened clandestinely, for, as far as I know, no public announcement, or opportunity to vote on this was offered to the American people. They're just adopting an official stance, and very likely using tax-payer money for it, in various capacities, without public knowledge or approval.

The following link takes you into the State of Michigan Public Assistance page,(as in Food Stamps etc). You won't have to scroll far before you see the assistance-letters options for...(get this).....English, Spanish, and ARABIC!
When did the ARABIC option sneak into our culture? Will we soon have to listen to our governmental offices, stores, and other venues offer us the option of "pressing 3 for ARABIC?"

Check it out for yourself.
http://www.michigan.gov/dhs/0,1607,7-124-5453...
After getting to this site, click on the "forms" button to get an application in Arabic!
( Please inform every red-blooded American you know, that this is happening. It's outrageous! The camel's nose is literally now OFFICIALLY under the tent! YOUR TAX DOLLARS AT WORK!!)
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#5 Nov 4, 2012
We are going to make you learn Arabic, husky. On second thought, maybe we should start with making you learn English.
mike

Akron, OH

#6 Nov 4, 2012
but if romney wins can i keep my obama phone?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#7 Nov 4, 2012
mike wrote:
but if romney wins can i keep my obama phone?
No, but you can keep your Bush phone.
mike

Akron, OH

#8 Nov 4, 2012
bush never gave me no phone.

and those arabs are zanny.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#9 Nov 4, 2012
mike wrote:
bush never gave me no phone.
and those arabs are zanny.
That's because you are a douche nozzle.
tommy

Akron, OH

#10 Nov 4, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because you are a douche nozzle.
norman/che thank you for our afternoon delight over at the square. why do you insist upon using that silly che name, norman? norman so fits you instead of that silly che name, norman. i like when you posted as norm deplume so much better. you are a norman to me.can't wait for our next a.d.norman/che.
hunky77

Twinsburg, OH

#11 Nov 4, 2012
George Will predicts 321-217 Romney landslide
Posted on November 4, 2012

Add Washington Post George Will to the landslide column along with Fox News Channel’s Dick Morris and the Washington Examiner’s Michael Barone.

On this weekend’s broadcast of “This Week with George Stephanopoulos” on ABC, Will revealed his prediction and added a bonus surprise by saying traditional Democratic state Minnesota would go for Romney as well.

“I’m projecting Minnesota to go for Romney,” Will said.“It’s the only state that’s voted democratic in nine consecutive elections, but this year, there’s marriage amendment on the ballot that will bring out the evangelicals and I think could make the difference.”

Romney Mittens, is are man, barack obama was the worst in the land...".EVER”

Your fired.........Hussein now take your fake noble and shove it where the rest of your crap comes from. Butt joke

“How I suffered for my sanity”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#12 Nov 4, 2012
hunky77 wrote:
George Will predicts 321-217 Romney landslide
Posted on November 4, 2012
Add Washington Post George Will to the landslide column along with Fox News Channel’s Dick Morris and the Washington Examiner’s Michael Barone.
On this weekend’s broadcast of “This Week with George Stephanopoulos” on ABC, Will revealed his prediction and added a bonus surprise by saying traditional Democratic state Minnesota would go for Romney as well.
“I’m projecting Minnesota to go for Romney,” Will said.“It’s the only state that’s voted democratic in nine consecutive elections, but this year, there’s marriage amendment on the ballot that will bring out the evangelicals and I think could make the difference.”
Romney Mittens, is are man, barack obama was the worst in the land...".EVER”
Your fired.........Hussein now take your fake noble and shove it where the rest of your crap comes from. Butt joke
Won't we have a lot to talk about at high noon? I'll bring "50 Things Liberals Love To Hate" You're going to love it.
hunky77

Twinsburg, OH

#13 Nov 4, 2012
StarryNights wrote:
<quoted text>
Won't we have a lot to talk about at high noon? I'll bring "50 Things Liberals Love To Hate" You're going to love it.
Can’t wait... we will have a grand time.

“How I suffered for my sanity”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#14 Nov 4, 2012
hunky77 wrote:
<quoted text> Can’t wait... we will have a grand time.
One thing I can count on for sure....your new earrings wil not be nearly as ostentation as mine.

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey, Baby!

#15 Nov 4, 2012
StarryNights wrote:
<quoted text>
One thing I can count on for sure....your new earrings wil not be nearly as ostentation as mine.
You and husky are both illiterate.

Why don't the two of you buy cell phones?
hunky77

Twinsburg, OH

#16 Nov 5, 2012
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
You and husky are both illiterate.
Why don't the two of you buy cell phones?
We have cell phones but thats to keep watch on the stock market .....you fool..... LOL

“How I suffered for my sanity”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#17 Nov 5, 2012
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
You and husky are both illiterate.
Why don't the two of you buy cell phones?
I'm white and know who my babies daddy is/are, so I can't get a free Obama phone. I'm illiterate, so I can't get a job to be able to afford one. You really should get therapy for your voyeurism addiction. You really should get help for your addiction to me and hunky. Oh noes! I'm posting like hunky and I are two different people.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#18 Nov 5, 2012
Rudy Harold wrote:
Thanks Duke I knew you'd eventually come to your senses about the lying fraud Obama. Now lets see the landslide of Government Romney voters throw Obama in the trashcan come tuesday night
As Kurt Vonnegut used to say, Rudy, why don't you go take a flying fck at a rolling doughnut?

woof

“I have chosen not to lie down ”

Since: Oct 08

Tampa

#20 Nov 6, 2012
Yeah...please DON'T!

Ignore the Faux News Scare Tactics and yellow journalism that has warped so many little minds.

Here's truth...

www.GeorgiaUnity.blogspot.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Akron Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 10 min Jerry K 31,205
Low-cost pet sterilization available across NE ... 10 hr Baron Von Rashke 3
"Wimperor" Obama 11 hr Southpark 14
Rand Paul rips obama a new one 11 hr Southpark 4
Supreme Court and ZERO" Sep 20 tim 13
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sep 19 Vic 231
IF SHAKESPEARE WERE A republican…. Sep 19 faker mikie 7
•••
•••

Akron Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Akron People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Akron News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Akron
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••