Meteorologist Dagmar Midcap Joins KNSD

Oct 26, 2011 Full story: MediaBistro 12

Dagmar Midcap is joining NBC owned-and-operated KNSD in San Diego as the evening meteorologist.

Read more
Undercover Brother

Atlanta, GA

#1 Oct 26, 2011
NICE LOOKING - BUT REALLY STUPID NAME! almost as bad as Fake Undercover brother (The Delware Sissy) I think I would call her...."Chickie-pooh "!
Denise Miller

Atlanta, GA

#2 Oct 26, 2011
Man, she'd look good "Working da Pole"!

“I'm as Mad as Hell...”

Since: Mar 07

Your Neighbor & Friend

#3 Oct 26, 2011
Undercover Brother wrote:
NICE LOOKING - BUT REALLY STUPID NAME! almost as bad as Fake Undercover brother (The Delaware Sissy) I think I would call her...."Chickie-pooh "!
Well, I suppose at least Dagmar speaks clear English, as opposed to the English-as-a-Second Language gals that seem to be taking over the Cleveland TV weather scene.
Georgie

San Francisco, CA

#4 Oct 26, 2011
See!
SouthernMagic65

Canton, GA

#5 Oct 29, 2011
Dagmar is her 'real' name. Midcap is from previous marriage.. She is Canadian (B.C.) Vancouver. Best work in U.S. "SUPER' fine person. Met her while in Atlanta a few times. I've only met 'haters' that were jealous females, or (0-7)cal.guys hating the fact 'SHE' out classes you!.. Internet bullies hang-up on my Dagmar!!!!... call it a 'strong recommendation'....
Patriot4America

San Francisco, CA

#6 Oct 29, 2011
She might want to lose one of those names....this is America! Although she could relate by telling B.C."Bud" stories...
Undercover brother

Ostrander, OH

#7 Oct 29, 2011
Patriot4America wrote:
She might want to lose one of those names....this is America! Although she could relate by telling B.C."Bud" stories...
Tyree let's get together
Undercover brother

Ostrander, OH

#8 Oct 29, 2011
Undercover Brother wrote:
NICE LOOKING - BUT REALLY STUPID NAME! almost as bad as Fake Undercover brother (The Delware Sissy) I think I would call her...."Chickie-pooh "!
hey fool, did you say you were a sissy? I'll show you five sissys thumb, index, middle, ring, and pinky. All wrapped up like sandwich, knuckle sandwich, fool. Lets get together
Savannahstang66

United States

#9 Dec 13, 2011
Dagmar Midcap was our CBS meterologist in Atlanta and does a great work...she's very easy on the eyes as well. Go Dawgs!
RealAmericanPatr iot

Fairburn, GA

#10 Mar 6, 2013
Patriot4America
She's as American as Apple Pie
Please upload your picture so we can put it next to BIGOT in the dictonary.
When I was a kid a neighbor down the street passed away, his name was Dagmar, he was 96 years old and 5th generation American.
You sir need to shape up or ship out.
Undercover Brother

Albany, CA

#11 Mar 7, 2013
In de hood of crakron....she'd just be another "victim"!
May Fong

Akron, OH

#12 Mar 10, 2013
We minorlities taking over taking over, Chollie. Old white dogfaces die fast.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Akron Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What Leads To Malls Closing? 15 hr BizzyBee 6
News Copley Road area site of another shooting (Apr '12) Fri SOUTHERN CONFORT 2
News Inmate who fled hospital caught Fri SOUTHERN CONFORT 2
$32,709 MISSING From STOW'S SCHOOLS FOUNDATION? Fri Diogenes of Sinope 1
EVERYONE IS A "COP" in BARBERTON! Fri Mayor Don 1
im pooping is back (Jan '14) Fri Mayor Don 31
News Akron mayor hints at future plans Mar 26 Bob Hoch 1
Akron Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web