Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2008

Judged:

Betamax wrote:
<quoted text>
1. It's out there for all to see and read, of which y'all did when y'all agreed that Michael had those faults. Sorry gumby, but it's y'alls position that the comment was untrue, the burden to prove that lies with y'all.
2.Obviously coherent enough for y'all to attempt y'alls petty argument.
3. Well, who am I to argue with y'all about y'alls spouse bein' a dog. Can we assume that from this comment, y'all are a person of color, therefore one who can't see past his racial bigotry to admit his hero wasn't as advertised?? I'd say so.
4. I'm sure a lot of things don't make sense to y'all.
5. Thanks for makin' my point. Nice of y'all to agree that y'all indeed have y'alls head up y'alls rear, therefore the reason y'all are unable to defend y'alls position.
6. <quoted text>
<quoted text>
Looks as iff'n y'all are acknowledgin' Michaels faults to me. Y'all need a hypocrisy check sonny.
7. It's OK with me iff'n y'all desire to choke y'alls chicken. I jes' don't need to know about it.
Hmmm, don't look now sonny, but as it stands, y'alls called ol' Maxie out on his comment, then when faced with the damnin' evidence that it was true, y'all are the one man band with no strings on his guitar.
Now, iff'n y'all could provide contrary information that shows my comment is incorrect, well then, y'all would have a winnin' argument.
Folks are startin' to wonder why y'all are spendin' all this time makin' an argument, but not providin' a single shred of evidence to support y'alls assertions. Since y'all have already expressed y'alls aversion to trollish folks on the forum, I'm sure y'all will pull out all of the stops to insure that y'all can provide supportin' evidence for y'alls assertions. Otherwise, folks might think y'all are nuthin' but the troll y'all accuse others of bein'. Can't have that can we.
Callin' sum-buddy a racist or biogot because they stated a fact, makes y'alls look as petty and small as I already know y'all to be.
F O G H O R N L E G H O R N
RU Kiddingme

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2008

Betamax wrote:
<quoted text>
((chucklin')) Like y'all, RU is unable to provide any evidence that my comment is incorrect.
I expect better of them literate folks.
The only person who remains unconvinced that you are wrong, and a racist to boot, is you.

“How I suffered for my sanity”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2008

Betamax wrote:
<quoted text>
((chucklin')) Like y'all, RU is unable to provide any evidence that my comment is incorrect.
You could be quite interesting if you weren't so annoying. I know it's your schtick to post with the ever present "y'alls", etc. If it's meant to aggravate people and make them want to SOB, don't you think that is couter-productive to the points you are trying to make? And, really, what is the point of your language? I don't agree with you on much, but, I appreciate the kernel of intelligence and facts in many of your posts. Why do you want to diminish it with language that is difficult to read? It's like inside out ebonics. It's stupid sounding. IMHO.
anonymous1

Warren, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2008

Betamax wrote:
<quoted text>
1. It's out there for all to see and read, of which y'all did when y'all agreed that Michael had those faults. Sorry gumby, but it's y'alls position that the comment was untrue, the burden to prove that lies with y'all.
2.Obviously coherent enough for y'all to attempt y'alls petty argument.
3. Well, who am I to argue with y'all about y'alls spouse bein' a dog. Can we assume that from this comment, y'all are a person of color, therefore one who can't see past his racial bigotry to admit his hero wasn't as advertised?? I'd say so.
4. I'm sure a lot of things don't make sense to y'all.
5. Thanks for makin' my point. Nice of y'all to agree that y'all indeed have y'alls head up y'alls rear, therefore the reason y'all are unable to defend y'alls position.
6. <quoted text>
<quoted text>
Looks as iff'n y'all are acknowledgin' Michaels faults to me. Y'all need a hypocrisy check sonny.
7. It's OK with me iff'n y'all desire to choke y'alls chicken. I jes' don't need to know about it.
Hmmm, don't look now sonny, but as it stands, y'alls called ol' Maxie out on his comment, then when faced with the damnin' evidence that it was true, y'all are the one man band with no strings on his guitar.
Now, iff'n y'all could provide contrary information that shows my comment is incorrect, well then, y'all would have a winnin' argument.
Folks are startin' to wonder why y'all are spendin' all this time makin' an argument, but not providin' a single shred of evidence to support y'alls assertions. Since y'all have already expressed y'alls aversion to trollish folks on the forum, I'm sure y'all will pull out all of the stops to insure that y'all can provide supportin' evidence for y'alls assertions. Otherwise, folks might think y'all are nuthin' but the troll y'all accuse others of bein'. Can't have that can we.
Callin' sum-buddy a racist or biogot because they stated a fact, makes y'alls look as petty and small as I already know y'all to be.
1. I never did anything of the sort.
2. I suppose you're claiming to be able to post strings of words, therefore those words have meaning?
3. Just what would you know of dogs anyway? I don't remember spouses or anyone else coming into the picture but I suppose that is why I respect dogs more than I would respect you. Dogs are true to their nature. My aim is true, kimosabe! Don't bother trying to get the big picture. You're too distracted by your wish to get your next woody! Woof! Woof! ;)
4. Very true. Any sane person understands how little they really know. Only self-propelled Betabozos live in a perpetual motion machine.
5. Is your name "y'all"?
6. I am not interested in discussing MLK's faults or character. He's dead. It's quite sissy of you to bash a dead man.
7. Would you like to be alone with your guitar? Here's a hint. Stay out of forums where you're not wanted. Stay here and spew gibberish and you are a TROLL!

You're pooped, Boss Log! Topix just needs to flush you and hold the handle down so you don't float up again.
anonymous1

Warren, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2008

Betamax wrote:
<quoted text>
So Chuckles, at what point did anyone have to prove you wrong while you have no obligation to prove yourself right? TROLL!

This time, you're going down and I've got a box of Rid-Ex that says so!
StarryNights

Northfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2008

Judged:

anonymous1 wrote:
<quoted text>
2. I suppose you're claiming to be able to post strings of words, therefore those words have meaning?
3. Just what would you know of dogs anyway? I don't remember spouses or anyone else coming into the picture but I suppose that is why I respect dogs more than I would respect you. Dogs are true to their nature. My aim is true, kimosabe! Don't bother trying to get the big picture. You're too distracted by your wish to get your next woody! Woof! Woof! ;)
4. Very true. Any sane person understands how little they really know. Only self-propelled Betabozos live in a perpetual motion machine.
5. Is your name "y'all"?
6. I am not interested in discussing MLK's faults or character. He's dead. It's quite sissy of you to bash a dead man.
7. Would you like to be alone with your guitar? Here's a hint. Stay out of forums where you're not wanted. Stay here and spew gibberish and you are a TROLL!
You're pooped, Boss Log! Topix just needs to flush you and hold the handle down so you don't float up again.
Do you really think it is quite *sissy* to bash a dead man? Do you really think that stating facts and truth about someone that is dead is bashing? Couldn't it just be conversation? Couldn't it just be facts?
anonymous1

Warren, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2008

Judged:

Facts should have references when they insult a person's character and the person is not there to defend his or herself.

What I said from the beginning was that it is not the job of anyone of the Black race, nor leaders of the community to reconcile the acts of individuals other than his or herself nor those of the community as a whole.

It's very simple. I engage in conversation that is inclusive of minorities while BetaRover expects them to live up to expectations that he does not demonstrate himself nor impose on others of his political leanings.

First, prove your claims to be fact with empirical evidence. In a forum like this, you'll have to reference authoritative sources or demonstrate your ideas with commonly accepted truths. Just because you and he both agree with his conclusions does not show evidence of any kind. It's just a propaganda tactic worthy of Goebbels or Hitler.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”

http://thinkexist.com/quotation/-if_you_tell_...

See? That's how it's done.

Now, my biggest question is whether you are a Machiavellian cynic like Goebbels or a patriot for Fascist causes. I'm not beholding to anyone using the Nuremberg defense.

I'll let you look the Nuremberg defense up on your own. It's an important lesson in karma.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2008

Judged:

anonymous1 wrote:
Facts should have references when they insult a person's character and the person is not there to defend his or herself.
What I said from the beginning was that it is not the job of anyone of the Black race, nor leaders of the community to reconcile the acts of individuals other than his or herself nor those of the community as a whole.
It's very simple. I engage in conversation that is inclusive of minorities while BetaRover expects them to live up to expectations that he does not demonstrate himself nor impose on others of his political leanings.
First, prove your claims to be fact with empirical evidence. In a forum like this, you'll have to reference authoritative sources or demonstrate your ideas with commonly accepted truths. Just because you and he both agree with his conclusions does not show evidence of any kind. It's just a propaganda tactic worthy of Goebbels or Hitler.
“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.”
Now, my biggest question is whether you are a Machiavellian cynic like Goebbels or a patriot for Fascist causes. I'm not beholding to anyone using the Nuremberg defense.
I'll let you look the Nuremberg defense up on your own. It's an important lesson in karma.
Topix is not part of my core cirriculum. I do not look to Topix to teach me lessons. And, certainly, Topix has nothing to do with *my* karma. Sometimes, it is an interesting read. Sometimes, it is not. Postings never define my day.
anonymous1

Warren, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2008

Judged:

StarryNights wrote:
<quoted text>
Topix is not part of my core cirriculum. I do not look to Topix to teach me lessons. And, certainly, Topix has nothing to do with *my* karma. Sometimes, it is an interesting read. Sometimes, it is not. Postings never define my day.
In other words, you didn't look up the "Nuremberg defense".

Very well. I'm not a snob and I'm not going to ruin the continuity of the tread because of your petulance.

It's basically the line used by defendants in the Nuremberg trials stating "I was only following orders". It was decided that the defense could not be used as a means of justifying war crimes committed in WW2.

Anyway, I guess you're just demonstrating an evasive form of race hatred. You can't hide behind BetaBJ and claim that it just "feels right."

You're attacking MLK out of spite for Obama winning the election. Personally, I think you're a liability to everyone because you're forcing the country to deal with you as if you're a terrorist who's taking hostages in the Black community. If you think otherwise, stop using MLK's legacy and followers as a human shield and post responsible comments.

Feel proud of yourself. You're right up there with Ayman al-Zawahri today.

Since: Mar 07

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2008

Judged:

RU Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
The only person who remains unconvinced that you are wrong, and a racist to boot, is you.
Hmmm, considerin' the simple level y'alls mind seems to work on, I guess I can't expect much better from y'all.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2008

Judged:

anonymous1 wrote:
<quoted text>
5. Is your name "y'all"?
1. Iff'n y'all say so, but it's there for all to read.

2. Yup, and they have enough meanin' that y'all have been dodgin' each request to prove them wrong.

3. Congratulation of y'alls spouse bein' true to y'all. A rare thing in this day and age.

4. Well then, there we have it. Admittin' y'all have a problem is the first step to recovery.

5. No more than y'alls is "stoopid". But I can see where folks would mistake that as y'alls name.

6. For sum-buddy that isn't interested, y'all have done a bang up job of tryin' to defend him. No, a sissy would be the poster, like y'all, that attempts to refute facts, then becomes an olympic backstroker when asked to provide evidence that disproves the facts stated.

Don't worry, I understand y'alls sissiness is a way of life.

7.Nice. Another self proclaimed forum moderator. Here's a hint. Iff'n y'all are goin' to moderate the forum, do try to provide facts to support y'alls position, when y'all refute anothers comment. It makes y'all look quite stoopid when y'all don't.
betamax

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2008

Judged:

Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2008

Judged:

anonymous1 wrote:
The only problem with y'alls rant here gumby, is that y'all have committed an act of hypocrisy by not providin' supportin' facts for y'alls position.

It's easy to call sum-buddy out, but to call them out without supportin' justification, then accuse them of not providin' facts to support their comment, is about as trollish as they come.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2008

StarryNights wrote:
<quoted text>
You could be quite interesting if you weren't so annoying. I know it's your schtick to post with the ever present "y'alls", etc. If it's meant to aggravate people and make them want to SOB, don't you think that is couter-productive to the points you are trying to make? And, really, what is the point of your language? I don't agree with you on much, but, I appreciate the kernel of intelligence and facts in many of your posts. Why do you want to diminish it with language that is difficult to read? It's like inside out ebonics. It's stupid sounding. IMHO.
Dear lady. What makes how I talk different from y'alls comments that can be full of foul language??

Or is it OK for y'all to talk as y'all wish, but not OK for any-buddy else??
yall

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2008

Judged:

Writing in dialect is obnoxious.
yall

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2008

Judged:

Betamax wrote:
<quoted text>
The only problem with y'alls rant here gumby, is that y'all have committed an act of hypocrisy by not providin' supportin' facts for y'alls position.
It's easy to call sum-buddy out, but to call them out without supportin' justification, then accuse them of not providin' facts to support their comment, is about as trollish as they come.
His position is that you should provide a source when you are defaming a dead man's character. You don't need a source to point that out. I think you may be retarded.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2008

betamax wrote:
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
Y'all y'all y'all y'all
I just wanted to see if I could reply to this. I know Topix has a maximum amount of words you can post. I don't know how many that is. Did you hit the limit? I still disagree with you....I say "all y'all", but as you pointed out to me, it depends on what part of the south a person is from. Are you from the south? My spirit definitely is.
Norm Deplume

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2008

Judged:

StarryNights wrote:
<quoted text>
I just wanted to see if I could reply to this. I know Topix has a maximum amount of words you can post. I don't know how many that is. Did you hit the limit? I still disagree with you....I say "all y'all", but as you pointed out to me, it depends on what part of the south a person is from. Are you from the south? My spirit definitely is.
Ain't that the truth.
anonymous1

Warren, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2008

Judged:

Betamax wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact is that I consider you an ignorant bigot. The evidence is undoubtedly something that Topix would not tolerate on their site.

The reality is that YOU are the one who started making accusations about both MLK and Obama. I didn't make any claims. I simply support their efforts and that needs no proof.

Face it Betaboopsie, your inept attempts to emulate a old South racist aren't even imaginative and certainly not funny to anyone other than a mean yokel with no verbal skills. You can say "y'all" until you're blue in the face. The only thing you're demonstrating to me is your dynastic affinity for incest.

... and your line-item retorts have devolved into gibberish too. Prideful, yet shameful drivel. You don't see me moderating the forum. All you see is someone who knows full well that your style is impotent trash-talk. Giving the trash a name just obscures the fact that you're in the gutter and trying to drag others down there with you. You must just be upset that I haven't thrown any chickens into your pit lately.

“Ain't Running Skeered”

Since: May 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2008

Ahh, but he is free.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 121 - 140 of152
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Akron Forum right now

Search the Akron Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 12 min Old Guy 28,523
LeBron is back! 6 hr lil Tyree 3
NBA: End of an Era 6 hr Eddie 2
Who lost Iraq? The Iraqis did, with an assist f... Jul 9 GOP Dopes 36
boosh vacationed while New Orleans DROWNED! Jul 9 GOP Dopes 1
Feaster back in court Jul 9 Foghorn Leghorn 2
Gay Games Rodeo coming to Summit County Fairgro... Jul 9 Tu Hung Lo 8
•••
•••
•••
Akron Dating

more search filters

less search filters