of 3
Next Last

“How I suffered for my sanity”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#41 Mar 5, 2009
San Jose Transplant wrote:
<quoted text>
You definitely need to acquire a taste and nose for it. They are not my choice unless it's a caramel macchiato. Starbucks are pretty much on every corner out here to. Don't laugh, but when I was in Ohio, I really did like MickeyD's coffee. I did on the road sales and always had a cup of coffee in my car. Out here, MickeyD's coffee sucks. One time I went through a drive thru and had them wait to "cook" the coffee. I almost passed out from laughing so hard at the thought of "cooking" coffee. No wonder it takes like crap.
Still like the DD coffee, though...sjt
My favorite coffee is Speedway. I like MD iced coffees too. I buy a large one whenever I make a MD run for the guys. I buy Speedway coffee most mornings on my way into work.

“Stupidity should be painful”

Since: Jun 08

Akron Area

#42 Mar 5, 2009
Fought the Fight B4 wrote:
<quoted text>I used to love MD's coffee too. It's bitter now.
Not laughing at you, my family loved their coffee. Not so much now.
then maybe it's just not out here that it's not so good anymore...sjt

“Stupidity should be painful”

Since: Jun 08

Akron Area

#43 Mar 5, 2009
StarryNights wrote:
<quoted text>
My favorite coffee is Speedway. I like MD iced coffees too. I buy a large one whenever I make a MD run for the guys. I buy Speedway coffee most mornings on my way into work.
Oh yeah, I remember they had the best white choc rasberry. It's what I'd do for lunch..Completely forgot about the Speedway...sjt
lavender

San Jose, CA

#44 Mar 5, 2009
If we're looking at gas station coffee, what about Sheetz. I just like the way the store sounds, but they dont' have too bad of coffee.
FTFB4

Vienna, OH

#45 Mar 6, 2009
What coffee is made from an animal eating the bean, expelling the bean and then harvested? The thought of that just nauseates me.

“How I suffered for my sanity”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#46 Mar 6, 2009
San Jose Transplant wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, I remember they had the best white choc rasberry. It's what I'd do for lunch..Completely forgot about the Speedway...sjt
MD's iced vanilla without sugar is my favorite.$2.00 for a giant cup. Can't beat it.

“Ain't Running Skeered”

Since: May 07

Location hidden

#47 Mar 13, 2009
Cafe Bustello - I finally saw it on Two and a Half Men tonight. Yum - excellent expresso/coffee. One half can yellow, one half red. Sells at Marx in vacuumm pack too.

“"It is what it is..."”

Since: Dec 07

Akron, Ohio

#48 Mar 18, 2009
I used to love McDonalds old style coffee. I worked there for about 8 years. Now I dont like it so much. I only drink coffee about once a week so it doesnt really matter to me. I have to use flavored or "foo foo" creamers as we call them at work. But I really do love me some coffee cake :)I love coming back from a fire in the morning and having a big cup of coffee

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Akron Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News On This Day: Alcoholics Anonymous Founded (May '15) 3 hr Renee Stokes 20
News Trump Supporters Get Their Chance to Savor Victory Dec 6 Brisco Darling 3
Who recalls Todd Hickman (akron) (Sep '11) Dec 6 Erick Gadson 64
the music thread (Apr '12) Dec 5 Musikologist 20
News Bob Dyer: 'Homeless' men change often at highwa... (Aug '08) Dec 4 Concerned 126
News Former Prisoner to Receive Millions for Footbal... (Sep '10) Nov 27 Nobody 37
News Man sets himself on fire after yelling about el... Nov 22 skanks-a-lot HRC 1

Akron Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Akron Mortgages