Area residents charged in multi-state...

Area residents charged in multi-state drug bust

There are 13 comments on the Akron Beacon Journal story from Feb 21, 2008, titled Area residents charged in multi-state drug bust. In it, Akron Beacon Journal reports that:

Three area residents have been arrested as part of a multi-state federal drug bust.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Akron Beacon Journal.

“Lohio Bound”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#2 Feb 21, 2008
wow, 220 pounds.

Legalize it and events like this will be a thing of the past.
american patriot

Gallipolis, OH

#4 Feb 21, 2008
TUCSON ARIZONA ? THATS PRETTY CLOSE TO MEXICO. LETS SEE A COUPLE MEXS WITH A COUPLE BACK PACKS FULL OF GRASS. LETS GET REAL PEOPLE , ARE YOU ALL THAT IGNORANT TO BELIEVE YOU CAN ACTUALLY STOP THE SALES , USE , AND DISTRIBUTION OF A PLANT THAT CAN GROW ABOUT ANYWHERE. THE ONLY WAY TO STOP IT IS TO DECRIMINALIZE IT (NOT LEAGALIZE). IF IT'S WORTH NOTHING THEN YOU WON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT SALES, AND CRIMINAL ACTIVITY. WE HAVE NO JOBS LEFT HERE BECAUSE WE ARE SENDING THEM ALL TO WHERE THIS DOPE PROBABLY CAME FROM.WE ARE SPENDING BILLIONS ON A WAR WE ARE NOT WINNING. AND WE ARE WATEING ALL THIS TIME AND EFFORT PUTTING PEOPLE IN JAIL OVER SOME POT. SOUNDS PRETTY REDICULOUS AND STUPID TO ME. MARIJUANA USED TO BE A STEPPING STONE FOR DRUGS , BUT NOW IT'S THE MEDIA AND THE PILLS EVERYONE CAN GET SO EASILY.
WAKE UP AMERICA AND SMOKE A FATTY AND DRAW YOUR OWN OPINION AND IF YOU HAVEN'T SMOKED SHUT THE HELL UP
american patriot

Gallipolis, OH

#5 Feb 21, 2008
OH I FORGOT I WOULD LIKE TO ASK THE GUYS THAT GOT BUSTED HOW MUCH THEY REALLY HAD AND HOW MUCH WAS LEFT AFTER THE LAW GOT THERE SHARE OF THE DOPE TO SELL OR GIVE TO THEIR WIVES TO SMOKE.
old news

Kent, OH

#6 Feb 21, 2008
This has been going on since the 60's.
If the government was serious about eliminating this problem they would appoint a real drug fighting czar.I vote for the person they have in charge of keeping Cuban cigars out of the U.S. That guy or gal is doing a great job! Nuff said.
DOG

Akron, OH

#10 Feb 21, 2008
Same thing makes you laugh...makes you cry
Highlander

United States

#11 Feb 21, 2008
Oh DANG, there go the prices again! lol!
investigation

Mansfield, OH

#15 Feb 21, 2008
now in a week or two we will see another bust,as if its a real biggy investigation,lol,all the pot heads are telling on the other pot heads,no one has to investigate _hit...what a big bunch of crap about a big bunch of crap,read on but dont burn any wood,or have any cook outs...lol
tnt

Mansfield, OH

#16 Feb 21, 2008
MARCO FATTS wrote:
REEFER MADNESS!
MEDINA IS "OUT"- HAVE TO GO TO TALLMADGE FOR THEM DIME BAGS!
how do you know that
GOD

United States

#17 Feb 22, 2008
That's what you get when you break the LAW. I don't care how nice it makes you feel, or if its natural. These guys are life long degenerates anyway and are finally getting whats coming to them. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Trust me, I know, I can see them from up here!
el shaka

United States

#21 Feb 22, 2008
arriba tucson arizona! echale chingasos ala motiada! caborca,sonora mexico
DoThiS ShIt

Cleveland, OH

#22 Feb 22, 2008
johnny law on the job. working hard to find, pocket, and resell drugs. like they burn drug money they find or its just sitting unused in a evidence room. drugs are illegal because there's no money in legalization. why make pennies on a bag @ 8% on a dollar, when police can make busts and get thousands and kilo's to put back out and in their pockets. and continue 2 do it again and again. may not be the same people getting busted but it's not stopping marijuana from being grown and imported. its all a taxation process and all money MONEY IS ALL AMERICA WANTS (does any1 watch evening tv?)

Lawyer = drug dealers best friend and uncle sam's too, because he's making crazy amounts of money an hour which he is being TAXED, so in the end gov't makes out no matter what

NOT ENOUGH MoNEY FOR THE GOv't 2 legalize it
too much money in it while it's illegal

“Lohio Bound”

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#23 Feb 23, 2008
DoThiS ShIt wrote:
johnny law on the job. working hard to find, pocket, and resell drugs. like they burn drug money they find or its just sitting unused in a evidence room. drugs are illegal because there's no money in legalization. why make pennies on a bag @ 8% on a dollar, when police can make busts and get thousands and kilo's to put back out and in their pockets. and continue 2 do it again and again. may not be the same people getting busted but it's not stopping marijuana from being grown and imported. its all a taxation process and all money MONEY IS ALL AMERICA WANTS (does any1 watch evening tv?)
Lawyer = drug dealers best friend and uncle sam's too, because he's making crazy amounts of money an hour which he is being TAXED, so in the end gov't makes out no matter what
NOT ENOUGH MoNEY FOR THE GOv't 2 legalize it
too much money in it while it's illegal
go shlt go
knows the jerkoffs

Akron, OH

#24 Feb 26, 2008
hes only been to prison for it before,his little brothers in prison cause he is a meth maker.the whole problem is evelin his mother who coveredup his and his brothers bad behav

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Akron Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man exonerated in 1993 murder accused of drivin... Wed Walkin Boss 1
News Teen accused of setting clothes racks on fire a... Jul 28 Walkin boss 1
News Duo accused of pretending to be FBI agents duri... Jul 28 Walkin boss 1
News Akron felon guilty of hitting woman with brick ... Jul 28 Walkin boss 1
News Undocumented workers of Royal Buffet and Grill ... Jul 27 Don diego della h... 8
Cuyahoga Falls problem/ underbelly ? (Jun '11) Jul 27 gort 6
News Akron man sentenced for quadruple murder Jul 27 Walkin boss 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Akron Mortgages