141 - 160 of 356 Comments Last updated Jun 13, 2010

“STUPIDITY HAS NO PREJUDICE”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#142 Jun 3, 2010
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
You're lying. Again.
bla bla bla...you lie like it is normal...get a life!!!! you are as pathetic as Norm!!!!

“fear thy goverment”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#143 Jun 3, 2010
Fought the Fight B4 wrote:
<quoted text>I just can't figure out how everyone found me. I can't figure out how they found all my friends. I can't figure out how they know all this stuff that wasn't posted. They must be sitting in my driveway with a brown truck. Now where are those blue pills again? tralalala
Oh and my best friend is a Lt. for Summit County. I mean, my neighbor is a cop. I mean my husband's brother is Summit County Sherrif. OOOPS - did I say that out loud?
Dont matter it's a line of crap hoping to make us think your no one to fool with hehehehehehehehehthttetetetete tet they been doing that one sinces irst grade absolutely cheesy
queenmumof7

Garrettsville, OH

#144 Jun 3, 2010
Fought the Fight B4 wrote:
Doesn't matter to me. Appreciate you trying to save me from looking like an ass, but I don't believe you. She posts from where she lives, she posts from where she works.
Why would Starry call her hunky on fb? I think she thought it was all fun and games until I named dropped a few investors.
But, deny, deny, deny. The grins have all cried wolf so many times, who is going to believe a word any of them say>
Well, then let me just point out a couple simple facts. This Judith you claim to be Hunky, is she one of Toms friends or Jen's or mine? Are we her friends? No! What kind of sense does that make if she is Hunky? None! Now you do look like an ass and you did it to yourself.

Location hidden

#145 Jun 3, 2010
Tobie1108 wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet, I keep seeing your crap all over? Practice what you preach!!!!!!!!!!
You want some too, grin sista!! So, tell me please, what crap is that, honey dear!! The truth!! Can't handle the truth, can ya.. Whatever, silly woman!! I'm sure not a liar and a hypocrite like you all are..Never lived by lies and don't have to live in a fantasy world.. Go ahead, tell more lies.. Sweetie!! BTW, was I talking to you, nosey!

Location hidden

#146 Jun 3, 2010
Tobie1108 wrote:
<quoted text>
bla bla bla...you lie like it is normal...get a life!!!! you are as pathetic as Norm!!!!
Lookie who's talking!! One of the grin liars.. Good one.. What did you say about practice what you preach? Keep practicing, you almost have it down to perfection..
Norm Deplume

Medina, OH

#147 Jun 4, 2010
StarryStarry wrote:
<quoted text>
They will never find Hunky. She thinks FB is an evil cult and would never be on it. She's probably right. Unfortunately, for me, it is a necessary evil, as I like to keep in touch with my friends from all over the world. We both know the ones that 'followed the yellow brick road' and have bragged about it. We know the ones who are obsessed with following and stalking.
I received your e mail today and have taken note, I especially have followed your advice about children and grandchildren. Those that go after children are the most insidious. But, we know that is their MO. We have lived through it and know what the results are. It is almost a pedophile type thing to go after children. Interesting, don't you think, that not a single Grin Sister has EVER gone after a child. But, the fab four have no respect or concern for children. The fab four and their cousins must bring innocent children into their fold. It's sick.
Wasn't it you who wrote the incestuous fantasy about RU and his mother? Your skull must be one scary place to live.
Norm Deplume

Medina, OH

#148 Jun 4, 2010
Tobie1108 wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up, Barbara. She told everybody yesterday that all of her posts are lies.
Norm Deplume

Medina, OH

#149 Jun 4, 2010
queenmumof7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, then let me just point out a couple simple facts. This Judith you claim to be Hunky, is she one of Toms friends or Jen's or mine? Are we her friends? No! What kind of sense does that make if she is Hunky? None! Now you do look like an ass and you did it to yourself.
If hunky was sooo concerned about this Judith (and why is Judith so terrified of being confused for hunky? Is hunky worse than we thought) than hunky would reveal her true identity and remove all doubt. If it's all so simple as ya'll say, "Judith" has absolutely nothing to worry about.
The TRUTH

Anaheim, CA

#150 Jun 4, 2010
StarryStarry wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure that the TRUTH, with the filthy name calling and posts is your husband. He usually comes in to stick up for you and use language that even you would not use. However-------it is just my opinion. I am not posting it as fact, unlike you. It is also my opinion that the fake REAL action out of Barberton is also your husband or one of his alter egos. Clever ruse, setting the REAL Tom up. Enjoy your new job. You must have a swell boss that allows you access to the internet and posting on public forums. I especially like that you are posting from work, it makes it easier to trace.
Paraniod delusions they haunt you...

I only use foul language when I become enraged at mongoloids like you and really just to stun you.

I truly could care less, but upon occasion it's fun to mess with people here and give my expert opinions and analysis.

The husband thing is really kinda funny, although I heard FTFB4 is kinda cougar-liscious? who knows?

I have not stuck up for her so much as I have shot you down with darts of wisdom.

Hey, I gotta run, you enjoy your day, and think about change, I know you can do it!
The TRUTH

Anaheim, CA

#151 Jun 4, 2010
I knew it, you were just about ready to say "YOU MISPELLED PARANOID AND DELUSIONS...lol

I wanted you to ponder thosetwo words my dear-
Norm Deplume

Kent, OH

#152 Jun 4, 2010
Norm Deplume wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up, Barbara. She told everybody yesterday that all of her posts are lies.
"Shut Up" I am so sorry Barbara, it is so beneath my highly educated high society self that I must have slipped for a moment and became delusional. Shut up is not part of my educational vocabulary of fifty cent words that I try to impress the posters with..
Also, since the father of all lies is my hero and I already ackowledged that I will spend eternity with him/her/it I want to retract my statement that ALL of her posts are lies, I am the only LIAR here.
Undercover Brother

Mcdonough, GA

#153 Jun 4, 2010
Not the REAL Norm Deplume....lots of fakers on line lately, beware!
Norm Deplume

Medina, OH

#154 Jun 4, 2010
queenmumof7 wrote:
<quoted text>
How can anyone believe you? You said nora's husband was dead.

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey, Baby!

#155 Jun 4, 2010
Norm Deplume wrote:
<quoted text>
How can anyone believe you? You said nora's husband was dead.
She also implied that jeans exist that can cover her ample backside. Liar liar, tent pants on fire.

“fear thy goverment”

Location hidden

#156 Jun 4, 2010
XENA 54 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lookie who's talking!! One of the grin liars.. Good one.. What did you say about practice what you preach? Keep practicing, you almost have it down to perfection..
if someone payed you $100 to tell the truth you'd pay them $200 so you could lie to em !!!!!!!

Location hidden

#157 Jun 4, 2010
fought the fat before wrote:
<quoted text>if someone payed you $100 to tell the truth you'd pay them $200 so you could lie to em !!!!!!!
WOW!! Is that what they've been doing.. How much have they paid you? Geez!! Thanks for that info.. I thought they were YOUR friends.. You all stab each other on the back all the time, huh..

“fear thy goverment”

Location hidden

#158 Jun 4, 2010
teehee
Norm Deplume

Medina, OH

#159 Jun 4, 2010
fought the fat before wrote:
teehee
Pneumonia is God's punishment for your lies and misadventures. Start living a true and honest life and God will let you breathe again.
The TRUTH

Louisville, KY

#160 Jun 4, 2010
Norm Deplume wrote:
<quoted text>
Pneumonia is God's punishment for your lies and misadventures. Start living a true and honest life and God will let you breathe again.
Well played Norm.

You are an enigma to me, on one hand you stand for truth, justice and the American way, and on the other hand you can come from (far) left field and stink the joint out with your political correct horse puke.

I'm undecided on you at this point.
Norm Deplume

Medina, OH

#161 Jun 4, 2010
The TRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Well played Norm.
You are an enigma to me, on one hand you stand for truth, justice and the American way, and on the other hand you can come from (far) left field and stink the joint out with your political correct horse puke.
I'm undecided on you at this point.
Right on. Keep working on it. Perhaps I am you without the unrational racial hatred.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Akron Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 8 hr Catman Dave 30,583
barberton abortion clinic +27795674068 Sun Undercover Bro 1
WMD's Hey Tyree Guess What they Found? Sun Undercover Bro 11
Review: Harvest House Christian Center Sun South 1
IF SHAKESPEARE WERE A republicanů. Aug 29 Norm DePlume 3
Hoops star LeBron helps renovate Akron home Aug 26 Dindu Nufffins 2
Crisis of Truth Chgo Thugs at work Aug 26 Dindu Nufffins 8
•••
•••
Akron Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••