To Topix: Fed-Up With norm deplume a...
BigBlueEyes

United States

#243 Jun 7, 2010
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
So is Starry a spendthrift? A bankrupt? A poor credit risk? Is she a layabout, spending other people's money and expecting the state and her creditors to bail her out of her debt?
For shame! What would Sarah Palin think of her?
You are a pukie person. Nothing to write home about.

“Don't quibble Sybil!”

Since: May 09

Trailer Park, USA

#244 Jun 7, 2010
BigBlueEyes wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooooh ok I get it now. This post is being used as an example of Menacing by Stalking.
Yes it is BigBlueEyes. This person has stalked many others, posting false information, speculating gleefully, and actually threatening. This person uses filthy language, calls filthy names, and repeats false information over and over. This person is a classic example of internet stalking and bullying. This person takes their suppositions as fact and tries to destroy people. Those 'in the know' shake their heads in wonderment, disbelieving that this person insists that her lies are facts. This person is very confused, has a hard time figuring out and remembering all of the different names posters use. This person accuses the wron poster every single time.
BigBlueEyes

United States

#245 Jun 7, 2010
StarryStarry wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is BigBlueEyes. This person has stalked many others, posting false information, speculating gleefully, and actually threatening. This person uses filthy language, calls filthy names, and repeats false information over and over. This person is a classic example of internet stalking and bullying. This person takes their suppositions as fact and tries to destroy people. Those 'in the know' shake their heads in wonderment, disbelieving that this person insists that her lies are facts. This person is very confused, has a hard time figuring out and remembering all of the different names posters use. This person accuses the wron poster every single time.
The name explains a lot. Fought the fight b4 apparently likes to fight. Stalking is a quick way to pick fights.
Norm Deplume

Medina, OH

#246 Jun 7, 2010
StarryStarry wrote:
<quoted text>
Cry me a river, Nora.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#247 Jun 7, 2010
Like stalkers and bullies are never cool. They do not chill or play well with others. No love in them there hearts. Albuquerque topix has alot of them there bullies.

“Don't quibble Sybil!”

Trailer Park, USA

#248 Jun 7, 2010
BigBlueEyes wrote:
<quoted text>
The name explains a lot. Fought the fight b4 apparently likes to fight. Stalking is a quick way to pick fights.
There is something in the name. Those that use "fought" and "fight" in their screen name are sending a message. Stalking is just not a way to pick fights, it can be a prelude to theft or murder or kidnapping.
BigBlueEyes

Canada

#249 Jun 7, 2010
StarryStarry wrote:
<quoted text>
There is something in the name. Those that use "fought" and "fight" in their screen name are sending a message. Stalking is just not a way to pick fights, it can be a prelude to theft or murder or kidnapping.
That's scary. He is a pompous fool.

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey, Baby!

#250 Jun 7, 2010
_MaryJane_ wrote:
Like stalkers and bullies are never cool. They do not chill or play well with others. No love in them there hearts. Albuquerque topix has alot of them there bullies.
For the love of God, will you give it a rest Molly Evelyn? Everyone knows it's you. Even Husky knows this is you.
Norm Deplume

Medina, OH

#251 Jun 7, 2010
StarryStarry wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh for christ's sake, Blanche. Can we get anymore melodramatic?

“fear thy goverment”

Location hidden

#252 Jun 7, 2010
StarryStarry wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm sorry starry but i really have fought the fat teehee

Since: Aug 08

Albuquerque, NM

#253 Jun 7, 2010
fought the fat before wrote:
<quoted text>i'm sorry starry but i really have fought the fat teehee
Fighting a losing battle eh?

Albuquerque, NM

#254 Jun 7, 2010
Norm Deplume wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh for christ's sake, Blanche. Can we get anymore melodramatic?
I think she's trying to set up one of her little stories again, ya think? Could very well be setting herself up for a slanderous law suit if she's not careful.

“Don't quibble Sybil!”

Trailer Park, USA

#255 Jun 7, 2010
LilStinka wrote:
<quoted text>
I think she's trying to set up one of her little stories again, ya think? Could very well be setting herself up for a slanderous law suit if she's not careful.
Tee hee hee. You're so funny. Maybe I'll get hit by a bus and sue.

Location hidden

#256 Jun 7, 2010
StarryStarry wrote:
<quoted text>
Tee hee hee. You're so funny. Maybe I'll get hit by a bus and sue.
Don't buses have gps systems that would display "warning, cow crossing"?

“STUPIDITY HAS NO PREJUDICE”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#257 Jun 7, 2010
StarryStarry wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a photographic memory. I need to since I am so lousy with computers. I can't even play Farmville.
Really? Farmville is great!!!! I love that game!

“Don't quibble Sybil!”

Trailer Park, USA

#258 Jun 7, 2010
Just left of right wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't buses have gps systems that would display "warning, cow crossing"?
I sure hope so. I'd feel a whole lot safer crossing the street knowing that I will be identified. Maybe a PETA attorney will take my case.

“STUPIDITY HAS NO PREJUDICE”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#259 Jun 7, 2010
StarryStarry wrote:
<quoted text>
I sure hope so. I'd feel a whole lot safer crossing the street knowing that I will be identified. Maybe a PETA attorney will take my case.
When did you get fat and turn into a lesbo? Hmmm these idiots really are amusing...more so than the Enquirer
duh

Albuquerque, NM

#260 Jun 7, 2010
Tobie1108 wrote:
<quoted text>
When did you get fat and turn into a lesbo? Hmmm these idiots really are amusing...more so than the Enquirer
Is that crack pipe working that good? Soooo confused you!

Location hidden

#261 Jun 7, 2010
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
For the love of God, will you give it a rest Molly Evelyn? Everyone knows it's you. Even Husky knows this is you.
Dude you need to chill. I have no idea who Molly Evelyn is! Why do you think I am her? Did she like kick you to the curb? Left you with a broken heart, that you can not mend? My name IS Mary Jane, not your ex dude.

Location hidden

#262 Jun 7, 2010
StarryStarry wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny and cool post.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Akron Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Judge rules man ineligible for execution in Ohi... 5 hr The original norm... 3
News Woman At Large After Scalding Child 18 hr Walkin Boss 1
News Akron man pleads guilty, sentenced in sexual as... 18 hr Walkin Boss 1
News Akron police investigating fatal shooting at ga... Mon Walkin Boss 1
News Akron man accused of drunken hit-skip of motorc... Mon Walkin Boss 1
News Akron man accused of dragging naked Cuyahoga Fa... Sun wow 1
News Akron police shoot suspected shooter in ear Aug 2 Stan Berdan 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Akron Mortgages