|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2010

Judged:

Topix,
The two posters on these forums have a career in stalking other posters on the Topix Boards. They make up fake names similar to others, take words out of context, outright lie, call names and attempt to belittle most everyone.

I have participated in taunts with them in the past in language that they seem to understand. It made me feel dirty to do so and I no longer wish to be a part of it. I am just so tired of their stalking and continuous attacks, taunts and so on.

If you take notice, the highlighted threads on the Akron forum are usually the ones in which they turn into a circus. Not a good way for Akron to be seen by new posters.

I am asking that you do something about these two posters. I am not asking that you take down another Mark McCullaugh thread due to their continuous need for chaos. They will just try to take credit for "Taking down another Mark Mccullaugh thread."

All posters should be able to speak on these forums without having to deal with the same two people doing the same things day in and day out.
Old Man Grump

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2010

Judged:

Yea, ban norm deplume and rukiddingme like they did me. Topix are you listening? Then again, Topix is just about a dead blog anyway these days. Just look at how few postings are done each day.
Norm Deplume

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2010

Judged:

If you can't stand the heat, GISS, stay out of the kitchen. I've told you this before, when you say really stupid stuff around your family, because they love you, they tell you how smart you are and say you should run for governor. When you say really stupid stuff around other people who don't love you, they say "Boy, that was really stupid." You don't like to hear the truth, so you claim it's a lie or a taunt or an attack. But it's none of those things. It's very simply the truth. If you don't like hearing the truth, just stop posting here and stick to talking to your family.
just saying

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2010

Judged:

Norm Deplume wrote:
If you can't stand the heat, GISS, stay out of the kitchen. I've told you this before, when you say really stupid stuff around your family, because they love you, they tell you how smart you are and say you should run for governor. When you say really stupid stuff around other people who don't love you, they say "Boy, that was really stupid." You don't like to hear the truth, so you claim it's a lie or a taunt or an attack. But it's none of those things. It's very simply the truth. If you don't like hearing the truth, just stop posting here and stick to talking to your family.
How can you know the TRUTH?
Deceivers do not know TRUTH?
The father of all lies does not know TRUTH, and neither do his followers.
You know the TRUTH, sorry.

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey, Baby!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2010

Judged:

Aw, poor GISS. Everyone's soooooo mean to her. Poor poor pitiful her.

How do you know that Norm and I aren't the topix moderators?

“Don't quibble Sybil!”

Since: May 09

Trailer Park, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2010

Judged:

RU_Kiddingme wrote:
Aw, poor GISS. Everyone's soooooo mean to her. Poor poor pitiful her.
How do you know that Norm and I aren't the topix moderators?
Judging by the amount of time the two of you spend posting and overseeing every post, I'm sure you are. Good job keeping the riff raff out.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2010

Judged:

Old Man Grump wrote:
Yea, ban norm deplume and rukiddingme like they did me. Topix are you listening? Then again, Topix is just about a dead blog anyway these days. Just look at how few postings are done each day.
You are right. The Akron Topix Forum has become stagnant due to the same two posters doing the same exact things day in and day out. New people who wish to post here see their posts all over and they are not about news in Akron or anywhere else for the most part.

It is sad to think that Topix will allow this to continue on as usual.

Jersey, Baby!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2010

Judged:

Norm and I are the best thing that's ever happened to topix and everyone knows it.

Except for the days that Kat shows up.
Norm Deplume

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2010

Judged:

Government Is Sold Souls wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right. The Akron Topix Forum has become stagnant due to the same two posters doing the same exact things day in and day out. New people who wish to post here see their posts all over and they are not about news in Akron or anywhere else for the most part.
It is sad to think that Topix will allow this to continue on as usual.
You are such a crybaby. Either put your big girl pants on or stay offline.
tommy

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2010

Judged:

Norman, you scream when your with me, so what is the matter with a little cryimg, if you know what I mean

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2010

Judged:

RU_Kiddingme wrote:
Norm and I are the best thing that's ever happened to topix and everyone knows it.
Except for the days that Kat shows up.
Hey dude, whassup? I hope you are ok with my talking to you. I am just trying to make friends all over the net dude. Most folks here have been pretty cool and I like that. Do not want to fight, just chill and make some friends in other cities.

Jersey, Baby!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2010

Judged:

Pound salt, Moooly Jane.

“Ain't Running Skeered”

Since: May 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2010

Judged:

Topix,
The two posters on these forums have a career in stalking other posters on the Topix Boards. They make up fake names similar to others, take words out of context, outright lie, call names and attempt to belittle most everyone.
I have participated in taunts with them in the past in language that they seem to understand. It made me feel dirty to do so and I no longer wish to be a part of it. I am just so tired of their stalking and continuous attacks, taunts and so on.
If you take notice, the highlighted threads on the Akron forum are usually the ones in which they turn into a circus. Not a good way for Akron to be seen by new posters.
I am asking that you do something about these two posters. I am not asking that you take down another Mark McCullaugh thread due to their continuous need for chaos. They will just try to take credit for "Taking down another Mark Mccullaugh thread."
All posters should be able to speak on these forums without having to deal with the same two people doing the same things day in and day out.
How can you post this and not post against Tommy, theRealAction, when he does everything you have claimed? You all embrace him, even in his filth and vulgarity? So had Hunky/Tempesta on several instances? She's always bashing gays, blacks, speaking of genitals, calling names. It's the same thing. How can the sin of one be greater than the other?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2010

Judged:

Fought the Fight B4 wrote:
<quoted text>How can you post this and not post against Tommy, theRealAction, when he does everything you have claimed? You all embrace him, even in his filth and vulgarity? So had Hunky/Tempesta on several instances? She's always bashing gays, blacks, speaking of genitals, calling names. It's the same thing. How can the sin of one be greater than the other?
I do not appreciate the things the poster tommy posts in any way. It can be anyone posting those things here and there. You all whom? I have never embraced that type of behavior.

The difference is that deplume and ruk are constantly here, on these boards. They continuously stalk and nit-pick the posts of most people here.

Sorry. No other posters on the these boards feel the need to negatively pick apart every post.
Norm Deplume

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2010

Judged:

<quoted text>
I do not appreciate the things the poster tommy posts in any way. It can be anyone posting those things here and there. You all whom? I have never embraced that type of behavior.
The difference is that deplume and ruk are constantly here, on these boards. They continuously stalk and nit-pick the posts of most people here.
Sorry. No other posters on the these boards feel the need to negatively pick apart every post.
I know I have said this about 100 times, but since you aren't very smart I will say it again and maybe you will understand it this time.

THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM. Hence, you cannot control who comments on the extraordinarily stupid things you choose to share with the public. If you want a forum where you can write whatever stupid thing you want in a vacuum, start your own blog.

(Or you could stop being hypocritical and stupid. I only "negatively pick apart" the hypocritical and the stupid.)

“Ain't Running Skeered”

Since: May 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2010

Judged:

<quoted text>
Oh but Tommy was following people around. He even followed me to different locations. Go back over the last two years, he had blow me comments on every topic posted, to most every poster. The difference between him and the two you mention, there was no truth or logic behind his posts.

I don't care who you speak out against, but feel that if you are going to do so, perhaps you should include all the offenders, not just the few that have offended you personally. However, it's your perogative to do what you will.

Jersey, Baby!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2010

Judged:

<quoted text>
"to negatively pick apart" is a split infinitive. I hate split infinitives.
hunky77

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2010

Judged:

<quoted text>How can you post this and not post against Tommy, theRealAction, when he does everything you have claimed? You all embrace him, even in his filth and vulgarity? So had Hunky/Tempesta on several instances? She's always bashing gays, blacks, speaking of genitals, calling names. It's the same thing. How can the sin of one be greater than the other?
NEWS FLASH..........
hunky....... "Is ....BLUEMOON....... I love gay men they are so sensitive. I LOVE TO PLAY WITH YOU ALL AND rife your feathers. Its so much fun.... Oh yeah, I'm Irish and Hungarian. I admit "I love to say Oh balls..... arrest me for that! LOL
I don't dislike all blacks just to gangser ones and liars like obama...
carry on ....
theREALaction

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2010

hunky77 wrote:
<quoted text>NEWS FLASH..........
hunky....... "Is ....BLUEMOON....... I love gay men they are so sensitive. I LOVE TO PLAY WITH YOU ALL AND rife your feathers. Its so much fun.... Oh yeah, I'm Irish and Hungarian. I admit "I love to say Oh balls..... arrest me for that! LOL
I don't dislike all blacks just to gangser ones and liars like obama...
carry on ....
you disappoint me, you openly admitted to hating blacks cuz they tormented you in school

you called fought the fat a baby killer, claiming she aborted babies

you always denied being blue moon - proving what a liar you are
you call ruk gay boy and told him he would burn in hell for being gay

why the lies, you are even more hotter today than yesterday i love that evil black heart of yours @@

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2010

<quoted text>Oh but Tommy was following people around. He even followed me to different locations. Go back over the last two years, he had blow me comments on every topic posted, to most every poster. The difference between him and the two you mention, there was no truth or logic behind his posts.
I don't care who you speak out against, but feel that if you are going to do so, perhaps you should include all the offenders, not just the few that have offended you personally. However, it's your perogative to do what you will.
Once again, you and I are going over this very same subject. You took care of that situation. I did not condone or appreciate that behavior. The posts were directed at a select few as they are now. Do I get tired of reading that crap? Yes. Is it every single day and directed at every poster? No. Have I read it continuously for more than a year? No.

Is this the same person posting under tom action's name? I don't this so. Is it more than one person using the name and making the posts? I think so.

Truth and logic? To each his own.

Offended me personally? No. They are pure conjecture. Unhappy beings who generally like to belittle others in order to feel better about themselves. It is the others on these boards that fall prey, new and old posters alike, to these same two posters.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of356
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Akron Forum right now

Search the Akron Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 6 min woo-boy 28,653
LeBron is back! Sun lil Tyree 4
potus shoots pool while Rome butns Sun Foghorn Leghorn 2
Review: Cotter Express Delivery & Courier Sun abhinav mehrotra 1
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Sun gertrud 227
NBA: End of an Era Sat Eddie 2
Who lost Iraq? The Iraqis did, with an assist f... Jul 9 GOP Dopes 36
•••
•••
•••
•••

Akron Jobs

•••