SBD

Hawarden, IA

#41 Sep 18, 2012
You are wasting your time, if you think the party animals will admit that what they did was wrong. Save your breath (fingers) It's the parents that need to learn. Just my opinion!!
mow hawk

Hawarden, IA

#42 Sep 18, 2012
Its a win win for the community the courts rake in free money at high costs. The farmer cashes in twice on a crop that was burned up . Looks like after this we 'stupid kid's' did everyone a favor.
We decided a new plan and a change that is fair for all.
When we see a drunk driver in town or the golf course ,we will turn them in and sit and watch and see ,If the local pd has the ball's to pick them up.
If he doesn't we will call the highway patrol are selves and then something will have to work.
We already video taped one ,everyone wants to tell on everyone we will change too and help the police.

Is that good for everyone ?
SBD

Hawarden, IA

#43 Sep 18, 2012
No! That's not good for everyone. Sarcasm doesn't solve your problem. A little RESPECT FOR OTHERS might be a start. Regardless of whether or not the farmer had insurance you certainly didn't RESPECT his rights as a landowner and you did not show any respect for the law. you need to thank GOD the property owner didn't shoot first and ask later. If fines were levied that's your problem for BREAKING THE LAW. Grow up and accept the FACT you screwed up and got caught.
mow hawk

Hawarden, IA

#44 Sep 18, 2012
we are doing the right thing now ,this is are community service to help and serve and protect all.
we do not show discrimination to any person ,race ,gender or other.
we are helping others get better for the better .
we are young and learning from are mistake's,
and please be care full ,very safe looking on your way home,in the alley,gravel road ,golf cart driving around town. hum
Wow

Boyceville, WI

#45 Sep 18, 2012
mow hawk wrote:
we are doing the right thing now ,this is are community service to help and serve and protect all.
we do not show discrimination to any person ,race ,gender or other.
we are helping others get better for the better .
we are young and learning from are mistake's,
and please be care full ,very safe looking on your way home,in the alley,gravel road ,golf cart driving around town. hum
You just don't make any sense! If you want to do the right thing then start with changing yourself for the better.
Your only talking revenge which doesn't solve anything. Someday I hope you understand why the community is so upset with this whole incident. It's not the kids that actually did learn a lesson, it's the ones still laughing about it and think its all a big joke. Respect yourself, respect others! That will get you a farther in life.
bad tidings

Hawarden, IA

#46 Sep 19, 2012
From what i've learned, when kids lash out and make sarcstic remarks, it's usually because they got the old "hand in the cookie jar", and will say anything just to side-track the truth. Being honest is the only way of handling the truth. I don't think anyone wants to see kids locked up, or hanging from a tree because of this situation. The whole point of this is to get kids to realize this whole business could have been very costly...and i'm not talking dollars. I've seen comments about the farmer "double-dipping", and getting paid twice. I hear the police are getting rich off the fines, and the courts are having parties. Really? Here's an eye-opener...If someone would have died at that party, all the money in the WORLD would not bring them back. Paying money to fines, courts, and lawyers is a very small sacrifice compared to something tragic happening, and not having a kid come home ever again. As a parent, would anyone be able to handle that? Not me.
Yep

Hawarden, IA

#47 Sep 19, 2012
Nark you all I got jacked again by the famous principle with the fake smile .
bad tidings

Hawarden, IA

#48 Sep 20, 2012
Uh...can you explain that in english?

Since: Sep 12

Hawarden, IA

#49 Sep 21, 2012
Homecoming next week parents do you or will you know where your kids should be. may be parents should check in on their kids every once in awhile to make sure their kids are where they should be.todays kids are no differnt then they were way back when. they should still listen to parents and those in authority. and yes a criminal record does follow you in life.
move on

Hawarden, IA

#50 Sep 21, 2012
sunset 55 wrote:
Homecoming next week parents do you or will you know where your kids should be. may be parents should check in on their kids every once in awhile to make sure their kids are where they should be.todays kids are no differnt then they were way back when. they should still listen to parents and those in authority. and yes a criminal record does follow you in life.
Doesnt matter the parents of the kids that got caught think that there kids do no wrong. Another case of who you are or who you think you are in this town.
SBD

Hawarden, IA

#51 Sep 21, 2012
Move on--Good God, get over the petty crap, grow a pair and realize that life is not always going to be the way YOU want it. You signed "move on" so just do it!!!
bad tidings

Hawarden, IA

#52 Sep 21, 2012
hey...we ALL have to face accountibility in our lives. It's hard to "move on" when you haven't addressed the problem. The thing is..problems just don't go away because you choose to ignore them. I know mistakes happen...i just wish people would MAN-UP to those mistakes. That is how things can move on. Life is about being responsible. You have to be responsible to your job, family, authority, andn most important...yourself!
SBD

Hawarden, IA

#53 Sep 21, 2012
This is not a mistake, it was a choice. The wrong one. They got caught. I could care less about who gets off and who gets fined, what is wrong is whining about it to try to make a point. Sorry th point was made when these underage kids tried to be adults and missed the mark. Blame that on poor planning, no real escape route. Life is not equal or fair to all, but you make your choices and sometimes screw up. Sounds like life to me!
Bringit

Hawarden, IA

#54 Sep 23, 2012
If you guys are tired of your back stabbing football program come on over to lemars . I will treat you fairly and respect all the players and familys. No trouble follows you like it does in your home town. Beside's I know there's talent there and some people just seem to let it dry up or cause problem's.You want to play for someone who want's you and doesn't try to kick you off the team.
I won't run you off, I will help you make it here and get a education and be a better person.

Never hurt's to evaluate your personal.
Zuena

Hawarden, IA

#55 Sep 25, 2012
Shady votes appeal's queen hopes to many vote's appear in the end rummel get's last place after the appeal.
See

Hawarden, IA

#56 Sep 27, 2012
New evidence show's farmer left the gate open to entrap the kid's.And crep'n told him to do ,so he could catch the little brat's in the field. Now that's great under cover work in progress. I feel safe just knowing that and have faith in all. What piece of work driving around talking on his cell phone getting paid by tax payers.
just say no

Hawarden, IA

#57 Sep 27, 2012
See wrote:
New evidence show's farmer left the gate open to entrap the kid's.And crep'n told him to do ,so he could catch the little brat's in the field. Now that's great under cover work in progress. I feel safe just knowing that and have faith in all. What piece of work driving around talking on his cell phone getting paid by tax payers.
So what you are saying is if I leave my door unlocked and a robber comes and takes everything I entrapped the robber too. People need to realize that the kids did something wrong and got caught, end of story. Dont blame the farmer, cops, parents or the principle. Look in the mirror and own up to what happened and try to make better decisions next time.
feelit

Hawarden, IA

#58 Sep 28, 2012
i feel, these people were invited to a place and entrapped . if allow someone in once ,they feel ok to come in again,entrapped . those people didnt no someone else was renting the land,wake up to the real world,entrapped.
there was not sign reading ,no trespassing or hunting up or who was renting the land,ok

you let off a bunch of people that gave you a list,entrapped.
they gave names of people that were not there ,got arrested on someones word or gossip,entrapped
this will go down as the most kangaroo on the spot convicted and guilty by word of mouth.entrapped
i feel,not guilty by being pleading the 5th,entrapped.
Wow

Boyceville, WI

#59 Sep 28, 2012
So, you are saying that if you leave your house or car unlocked anyone can go in? Oh, but the doors were unlocked so it's okay. So, the next night you leave it unlocked again and catch me and now its entrapment? DONT think so! It is still trespassing! So what if he left the gate open. That is his right to do. You are the idiots who were wrong to go listening to someone tell you it was his relatives land. Did the relative give him permission to invite the whole county over for a party? DON'T think so! If there was a sign none of you would have cared anyway. Seriously all of you need to grow up and be accountable for your actions! I am tired of all the whining about how it all went down and how it's not fair. I don't feel sorry for anyone. It was a lesson learned, now don't repeat it!!!!
Laughing

Hawarden, IA

#60 Oct 1, 2012
Ultimately these kids that got caught learned a lesson. That of mommy and daddy spend enuff money OR can go to the principal and superintendent and protest/appeal the issue that they can get away with it. Too bad all the kids in the past that got killed in high school drunk driving cases didn't have the money or the clout to keep from dying. Kids, You went on someones property with out permission (crime number 1) then you had a bonfire (crime number 2/ county wide burn ban) then you had booze (crime number 3)finally you damaged some property (crime number 4) Eventually you will all learn that mommy and daddy don't mean squat in the legal system. The name Hultquist and Blankenship is no big name in front of a judge. So grow some balls and take your punishment like a big kid and then we drop this rant and rave and get back to your education and maturity because you and your parents haven't found the maturity level yet. That is all!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Akron Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy Barnes (Oct '13) Jul '14 ashley 5
q.c. Jun '14 Denny Deloucher 2
bobbie sue davis (Mar '13) Apr '14 hmmmm 8
camera (Apr '14) Apr '14 hmmmm 1
Spending (Mar '14) Apr '14 Another Taxpayer 5
ACS Internet Problems? (Sep '11) Mar '14 Internet Christian 9
why are the streets never plowed (Feb '14) Mar '14 Plows cost money 2
Akron Dating
Find my Match

Akron People Search