Who is David Icke?

Who is David Icke? From http://web.archive.org/web/20051212170328/http://home.datawest.net/esn-recovery/resrch/ltrsoths/icke.htm Report on David Icke David Icke's books have grabbed the attention and praise of ... Full Story
food for thought

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Apr 2, 2008
I found this information from a website called www.catholictreasures.com/cartdecrip/10050.ht... and thought religous people might find this information very interesting:

Catholic Treasures

BEHIND THE LODGE DOOR
Church, State and Freemasonry in America. Paul A. Fisher. The Devil is the Father of Lies and lying is the way of those who do the work of the Devil. This book traces the secret activities of Freemasonry in America and uncovers the lie that Masonry is a harmless fraternal organization of men who spend their time doing innocent things such as holding parades, dinners and circuses, or conducting business deals during card games. Instead, we find these men doing the work of the Devil by conducting an unrelenting warfare against Christ and His Church. Their hatred of the Catholic Church in America is exposed in detail with the decisions of Supreme Court Judges, Presidents, Congressmen and Senators who were Masons. This book makes clear that the furor over Supreme Court appointments is, in reality, a battle for the soul of the American people. This is one of the best books for the average man-in-the-street that we have ever seen on this subject. Learn how God became banned in American schools. How the threat of Catholic influence terrifies Masons. See how they act in Catholic countries and during times of conflict, such as at the Civil War and World War I. Names names. Learn the history of America from another viewpoint - through the actions of famous American leaders who were also anti-Catholic. Tremendous detailed research with hundreds of footnotes. Contains information that will be shocking to most readers! A most valuable exposure!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Akers Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama's Church Reprinted Hamas Manifesto (Mar '08) Mar '08 gossamer 1
Akers Dating
Find my Match

Akers Jobs

Akers People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Akers News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Akers

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]