Kammann sausage lovers can now stock their freezers

There are 1 comment on the Yuma Sun story from Oct 28, 2007, titled Kammann sausage lovers can now stock their freezers. In it, Yuma Sun reports that:

“It's the original recipe from Walt Kammann and it's made from corn-fed pork”

Hungry for Kammann sausage - the kind made from the recipe introduced to Yuma by Walt Kammann? Longtime area grocer Don Olsen is now offering it for sale frozen in 10-pound bags weekdays at his office at 1225 ... via Yuma Sun

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Yuma Sun.

Tom From Phoenix

Scottsdale, AZ

#1 Mar 10, 2008
Los Roy's Butcher Shop at 2241 S. Ave A #15, Yuma, AZ 85364 has Kammann Sausage. Call Charlie to make sure he has enough for you! 928-783-MEAT.
Heard about Kammann's all weekend. Picked up 20 pounds on way out of town, wish I had got 40. It is, as they say, the BEST sausage every made.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ajo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for (Oct '14) Oct '14 Rider 1
Bicycle Mechanic in Ajo? (Sep '14) Sep '14 Walt 1
Looking (Apr '14) Apr '14 Basil 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Arizona (D... (Oct '10) Sep '13 Brenton Colbath 32
News Officials warn of delays at AZ border this Memo... (May '08) Sep '13 Eusebio Hajdas 6
Review: Juli Ann Apartments LTD (Mar '09) Sep '13 Shelli Lucken 2
News Despite warnings, violence hasn't reached Rocky... (Mar '09) Sep '13 Hipolito Cassarubias 24
More from around the web

Ajo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]