Ainsworth family loses 2nd member to ...

Ainsworth family loses 2nd member to traffic crash

There are 6 comments on the KNEB-AM Scottsbluff story from May 12, 2009, titled Ainsworth family loses 2nd member to traffic crash. In it, KNEB-AM Scottsbluff reports that:

The Brown County Sheriff's department says 21-year-old Andrew Ford of Ainsworth was a passenger in a vehicle being driven Monday afternoon by his 19-year-old brother, Jonathan Ford.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KNEB-AM Scottsbluff.

deb

Eagle, NE

#1 May 12, 2009
My prayers go out to the ford family
mary

Peotone, IL

#2 May 15, 2009
I remember saying to people who'd lost a child, "I can't imagine what you're going through." Then I lost a child. I now cannot imagine how a family suffers the loss of two
children. God Bless their souls.
OMG 2

Rock Port, MO

#3 May 15, 2009
mary wrote:
I remember saying to people who'd lost a child, "I can't imagine what you're going through." Then I lost a child. I now cannot imagine how a family suffers the loss of two
children. God Bless their souls.
I personally have not lost a child, but many nights I worried all night long until I either seen my middle child or heard his voice. We are from S.E. Nebraska and alcohol is a major problem here with kids. They are getting DRUNK in 7th. grade, anyway my son was no different, we as parents were blind. But again I feel so sorry for the parents of these kids their life will never be the same. So So Sorry.= 0 (
NO ALCOHOL

Columbus, NE

#4 May 16, 2009
OMG 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I personally have not lost a child, but many nights I worried all night long until I either seen my middle child or heard his voice. We are from S.E. Nebraska and alcohol is a major problem here with kids. They are getting DRUNK in 7th. grade, anyway my son was no different, we as parents were blind. But again I feel so sorry for the parents of these kids their life will never be the same. So So Sorry.= 0 (
Just for the record - There was NO ALCOHOL Involved in this accident and all were wearing seat belts.
Still in Denial

Rogersville, MO

#5 Jun 19, 2009
Love you Uncle Tom and Aunt Amy and Adam! Praying for you every day... Miss you guys so much. Ever thankfull for that last day at the branding with Andrew...Never gonna forget it! Or that last smile you gave us Andrew when you passed us on the highway on the way home...
Still can't believe 2 of my cousins are not here anymore???
Love you all!
One of the Cousins...

“I miss you lil bro”

Since: Apr 09

Vegas baby

#6 Jun 20, 2009
My prayers go out to the family

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ainsworth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Nebraska (... (Oct '10) Apr '15 neutral 103
searching (Dec '14) Dec '14 Connie dygert 1
It's a Small World (Nov '14) Nov '14 Tim Shey 1
News More (Sep '13) Sep '13 daniel johnson 1
Review: The Sawmill (Jan '13) Jun '13 Besara 2
Radio (Mar '10) Jan '13 Paul B Walker Jr 3
Friend (Sep '12) Sep '12 DKS 1

Ainsworth Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ainsworth Mortgages