Need to Know

Perry, GA

#1 May 27, 2012
Why does Uvalda allow the policeman to be in the police car May 24th in Alston, Ga to get his girlfriend from a house in Alston? Shouldn't he use his personal vehicle for this????
Uvalda

United States

#2 May 30, 2012
For your information the uvalda policeman is also a montgomery deputy and was dispatch to that residence.mind your own business. He is a great police officer who protects our city and our county.
verlie

United States

#3 May 31, 2012
Wow, sounds like Need To Know hit a nerve with Uvalda! Something amiss here???
The Truth

Nashville, GA

#4 Jun 3, 2012
He is not a Montgomery County Deputy. Get your information correct. He needs to be worried about the City of Uvalda not a booty call in Alston. Wait you don't have to worry about him being in Alston anymore he moved her in with him.
Need to Know

Jonesboro, GA

#5 Jun 8, 2012
Thanks, The Truth. Everybody had heard this Truth already.
BIG BROTHER

Douglas, GA

#6 Jul 1, 2012
Uvalda has a difference police officer for each year just about.....why stop now...keep the ball rolling
Whoa...

Moultrie, GA

#7 Mar 26, 2013
What has he done wrong??? Exactly. And one more thing. He was deputized by Sheriff Sanders. That may not be true with the new sheriff. But. Like I said, he probably was at the time. He was working with the Montgomery Co. Sheriffs Dept. while working as Police Chief in Uvalda so that he could respond to calls. Why wouldn't you want him to be able to back up county deputies?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ailey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Meeks house fire Nov 26 Wondering 1
News Midstate mother shot dead after bringing childr... (Jan '08) Nov 14 homegrowngeorgian 631
Sarah Wardlaw (Dec '15) Nov 7 long don 6
Any girls in onion city dtf (Apr '16) Nov 2 maggie 8
Vidalia Onions Oct '16 Paula Dean 1
auto repair (Dec '10) Oct '16 Amber 28
News No charges filed against Tillery; family files ... (May '16) Oct '16 Bambi 3

Ailey Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ailey Mortgages