worker

Norcross, GA

#42 Jul 6, 2012
before you speak please do your research. its mavris's defense attorney who prolonging this. the investigators have MORE than enough evidence to convict
dafuq

Aiken, SC

#43 Jul 9, 2012
Great, do you have any more privileged information that is not supposed to be blasted on the internet that you would like to share?
worker

Albany, GA

#44 Jul 10, 2012
dafuq wrote:
Great, do you have any more privileged information that is not supposed to be blasted on the internet that you would like to share?


there's nothing privileged idiot. public info.
andy

Albany, GA

#45 Jul 10, 2012
You just got served

“The Captain Has Been Drinking!”

Since: Sep 10

Everywhere

#46 Jul 10, 2012
Got served with a side order of hash browns.
worker

Norcross, GA

#47 Jul 24, 2012
anything else?

“The Captain Has Been Drinking!”

Since: Sep 10

Everywhere

#48 Jul 25, 2012
Cna I have scrambled eggs with hashbrowns?
worker

Norcross, GA

#49 Jul 25, 2012
sunny side up only...
neighbor

Aiken, SC

#50 Jul 26, 2012
I concede to you, you win, I lose. You have won an argument on the internet by trash talking a stranger. I assume this is some sort of "Great Acheivement" in the strang world that you live.

Goo dluck in the future, and I shall no longer debate with an internet god with such tremendous powers such as yourself.

You have put me in my place by calling me names like a fourth grader, and I shall always tremble in fear every time I hear the word "worker."

Yes, you have won this round, and you have earned the right to augment your fragile self esteem with by calling people that you don't know on the internet "idiot."

This is a great acheivment in life, and I salute you.
andy

United States

#51 Jul 26, 2012
Are you coming to my karaoke duel at the red papper neighbor?
neighbor

Aiken, SC

#52 Jul 26, 2012
They have karaoke?
andy

United States

#53 Jul 26, 2012
For vause fest they will
Charlie

Augusta, GA

#54 Jul 27, 2012
John wrote:
<quoted text>She should have never been arrested by law enforcement if they did not have enough evidence to convict. The sheriff runs the detention center and he knew that it cost Aiken County taxpayers over $200,000 to detain her in his facility for over three years just to have the bogus murder lodged against her charge effectively dropped. It's not like the sheriff had his head buried in the sand during this whole ordeal although we would agree that he probably has his head buried in his as$.
We are still paying to keep her in Mike Hunt's, our drunk sheriff, local detention center going on five years without a trial. This is just one big waste of local taxpayer money.
Andy

Snellville, GA

#55 Aug 19, 2012
Brown Sugar wrote:
Christina Elizabeth Mavis continues to be unlawfully detained in the Aiken County Detention Center by Sheriff Mike Hunt. She was placed in his facility on May 4, 2007 and has been detained there for almost three years now in a facility which is only permitted to house inmates for a maximum time of 180 days at an approximate local county taxpayer cost of $50/day. This is another case where the sheriff arrested someone who prosecutors find that they don't have enough evidence to prosecute the case and are stuck. To this date she continues to be presumed innocent, but yet has been forced to spend almost three years in a local detention center at the hands of a corrupt sheriff.
how much money has Mike Hunt spent holding her in our local detention center without being convicted of any crime? It's well over $500,000 at this point after 5 years.
Andy

Aiken, SC

#56 Aug 19, 2012
I love how you guts all started using my name to bash hunt but you can still tell it is not me because of the mindless retarded rants posted. Great job on being immature and unable to validate your point of view with tangible facts. I wander what you will bitch about after mike wins cause his competition is a bunch of deadbeat losers.
Cameron

Griffin, GA

#57 Sep 6, 2012
Brown Sugar wrote:
Christina Elizabeth Mavis continues to be unlawfully detained in the Aiken County Detention Center by Sheriff Mike Hunt. She was placed in his facility on May 4, 2007 and has been detained there for almost three years now in a facility which is only permitted to house inmates for a maximum time of 180 days at an approximate local county taxpayer cost of $50/day. This is another case where the sheriff arrested someone who prosecutors find that they don't have enough evidence to prosecute the case and are stuck. To this date she continues to be presumed innocent, but yet has been forced to spend almost three years in a local detention center at the hands of a corrupt sheriff.
Is she still being held without getting a trial? Must be a violation of her civil rights.
Barr

Steamboat Springs, CO

#58 Dec 28, 2012
Brown Sugar wrote:
Christina Elizabeth Mavis continues to be unlawfully detained in the Aiken County Detention Center by Sheriff Mike Hunt. She was placed in his facility on May 4, 2007 and has been detained there for almost three years now in a facility which is only permitted to house inmates for a maximum time of 180 days at an approximate local county taxpayer cost of $50/day. This is another case where the sheriff arrested someone who prosecutors find that they don't have enough evidence to prosecute the case and are stuck. To this date she continues to be presumed innocent, but yet has been forced to spend almost three years in a local detention center at the hands of a corrupt sheriff.
What is the status of this case? Has she been taken to trial in Aiken yet?
Jerry

Princeton, NC

#59 Jan 1, 2013
I am seeking information about my Biological family. I was born at Mills Clinic on July 13, 1972 in Prosperity,SC; delivered by Dr. Mills; and then adopted out in Aiken County. If any one has any information about my biological family, please email me or perhaps you can point me in the right direction about someone who might know something. Thanks, Jerry. email me at jerryandpamt@yahoo.com
Wheat 1

United States

#60 Mar 12, 2013
Barr wrote:
<quoted text>What is the status of this case? Has she been taken to trial in Aiken yet?
Who are you brown sugar? How well do you know Christina Mavris? And she has been unstable which is why it has taken so long for her to go to trial! Do your research.
. Furthermore, the change in sc judicial laws have been in place since feb, the new law states that from now on, a case must go before a judge before it can go to trial. Christina has a history of mental illness and is accused of killing her mother?! Where do you want her to go?
Leonard

Aiken, SC

#61 Mar 21, 2013
Brown Sugar wrote:
Christina Elizabeth Mavis continues to be unlawfully detained in the Aiken County Detention Center by Sheriff Mike Hunt. She was placed in his facility on May 4, 2007 and has been detained there for almost three years now in a facility which is only permitted to house inmates for a maximum time of 180 days at an approximate local county taxpayer cost of $50/day. This is another case where the sheriff arrested someone who prosecutors find that they don't have enough evidence to prosecute the case and are stuck. To this date she continues to be presumed innocent, but yet has been forced to spend almost three years in a local detention center at the hands of a corrupt sheriff.
She's been in our local detention center for over 6 years without a trial. Major civil rights violations!!! There is absolutely no excuse for violating her civil rights for this long. Either take her to trial or grant bond immediately. For that matter if they don't have enough evidence to prosecute her then drop the bogus charge against her. Aiken County citizens have already spent several 100 thousand dollars on this bogus case without any conviction whatsoever in sight.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aiken Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News North Augusta moves forward with police body ca... Apr 19 Roloeastalic 3
why are Aiken Public Safety Officers so racist ... Apr 14 Walsh 2
Church of the Redeemer Orangeburg SC: Racist an... Apr 9 QshhhfJohnZach 3
Does anyone know Clive Taylor from Beech Island... Apr 7 khr-72 3
Aiken County Sheriff Mike Hunt Indicted for Mur... (Apr '12) Apr 5 Moses 186
Adult Soccer Leagues? (Mar '07) Apr 1 racrowd 3
Judge Patrick Sullivan Definite Suspension (Jul '09) Mar 31 Janet 15
More from around the web

Aiken People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]