Review: Ray KIM Anderson

Review: Ray KIM Anderson

Posted in the Aiken Forum

Nancy Woodward

Taylors, SC

#1 Jan 22, 2013
Hi. I am looking for an attorney to help me with my divorce, and go to court with me. I have had to start the process alone, due to lack of funds. I have already received letter saying that my husbands atty has called for a court date...and I need more time to get my info ready, regarding medical problems and expenses, especially...
I have sold my trailer at Santee just a few days ago, to get a little money for an atty...Can you help me? Know anyone who can? I now live in Greenville, SC area, but it is an Aiken Co. divorce.
Thank you,
Nancy Vaughan Woodward
unknown

North Augusta, SC

#2 Apr 17, 2013
Even if she worked for free, this would be the worst attorney for you to choose. She has a bad reputation even among other attorneys. I mention her name when I call attorneys and they groan with disgust.
Nancy Woodward wrote:
Hi. I am looking for an attorney to help me with my divorce, and go to court with me. I have had to start the process alone, due to lack of funds. I have already received letter saying that my husbands atty has called for a court date...and I need more time to get my info ready, regarding medical problems and expenses, especially...
I have sold my trailer at Santee just a few days ago, to get a little money for an atty...Can you help me? Know anyone who can? I now live in Greenville, SC area, but it is an Aiken Co. divorce.
Thank you,
Nancy Vaughan Woodward

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aiken Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elder Azariyah Ben Yosef: Pastor of the Sons Fo... 22 hr Beatrice Darren 2
News Resident runs throughout Aiken County for ALS a... (Aug '15) Apr 26 Robyn 86
Aiken County Sheriff Mike Hunt Indicted for Mur... (Apr '12) Apr 14 Platt 198
News Pastor to support ALS awareness by jogging thro... (Jan '16) Apr 14 Sons For Christ C... 137
Parents Committee vs VS. THE RICHMOND COUNTY BO... Apr 14 David Atma 7
Palmetto Ambulance: Racist "Duck Dynasty" Wanna... Apr 14 PissedoffCustomer 2
Carolina Auto Mall Apr 13 BadTrans 2

Aiken Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Aiken Mortgages