james

Aiken, SC

#1 Sep 23, 2012
Jim vause is such a loser his name will not even be on the ballot this november. If he is such a idiot why trust him to be sheriff
Logic

Toccoa, GA

#2 Sep 24, 2012
Tell us how you really feel
james

Aiken, SC

#3 Sep 25, 2012
i am such a loser, i actually go down on tammy's mud hole.
Robert

Warrenville, SC

#4 Sep 29, 2012
Jim Vause is an excellent candidate for sheriff. He's educated and has high moral standard. Mike Hunt, our current sheriff, is corrupt and is a drunk.
Andy

Aiken, SC

#5 Sep 29, 2012
Yes because propagation of falsehoods about our current sheriff makes a deadbeat father of felons qualified got ya.
John

Warrenville, SC

#6 Sep 30, 2012
Andy wrote:
Yes because propagation of falsehoods about our current sheriff makes a deadbeat father of felons qualified got ya.
hell boy Mike Hunt!s son got caught with pounds of weed. What does that have to do with qualifications for sheriff? Mike Hunt needs to get out of Aiken and go live with his hooker girl friend at Lake Murray.
Jim Vause

Aiken, SC

#7 Oct 22, 2012
james wrote:
Jim vause is such a loser his name will not even be on the ballot this november. If he is such a idiot why trust him to be sheriff
Over 200 people will not be on the ballot in November. Corruption in Columbia took us all off the ballot. I guess that makes all 200 of us idiots.........really. You would have known this if you could read. It was in all the newspapers and on the air since early May.
My experience in law enforcement,my formal education,my military service and logistical training far exceed that of the current sheriff.
Why not get educated to the facts and statistics of the race before you bash me or is that all you can do ?
Jim Vause

Aiken, SC

#8 Oct 22, 2012
Andy wrote:
Andy,
You must get off the street drugs. I am a deadbeat Dad? I am a retired Army Commander with 25 years of service to my country. I have 2 tours of combat with 9 battle decorations to include 2 Bronze Stars.(One with a "V" for valor)I have over 35 years of law enforcement. I own and operate 2 profitable companies that covers 2 states. I had a 2 point speeding violation in 1980. I have never had a written or verbal reprimand go into my jacket in over 50 years of service. I raised almost 100 thousand dollars for Childrens Place and Helping Hands. I have allowed 21 other people to live in my house over the last 18 years who just needed a helping hand. I put 3 of those kids through school.
Please feel free to print your accomplishments in life and let the world see who you really are. I think you would rather hide in that dark little hole and insult people where they can't get their hands on you.
Your Pal
Jim

PS My grown children aren't running for any office.....just me.
andy

Norcross, GA

#9 Oct 24, 2012
You forgot to list spreading falsehoods about the current sheriff as one of your accomplishments.
andy

Norcross, GA

#10 Oct 24, 2012
And jim threatening people is not a good campaign tactic so keep your hands to yourself.
Mark

Flowery Branch, GA

#11 Oct 27, 2012
andy wrote:
And jim threatening people is not a good campaign tactic so keep your hands to yourself.
Mie Hunt is a POS drunk. Write in Jim Vause for sheriff and let Mike Hunt go smoke some more crack with his missing niece stree walker Angel Phelps down in the valley.
Andy

North Augusta, SC

#12 Oct 29, 2012
I wish I was important.
Jay

Evans, GA

#13 Oct 29, 2012
His niece is indeed a prostitute. She frequents the 421 area.
RED

Warrenville, SC

#14 Oct 30, 2012
Vause's boast that his son married his daughter and how proud he was on his face book page.. what the heck is that all about.. Incest? and he wants to be the sheriff? He also boast that he is well tanned? wth.. is he running for Pimp Daddy? Like father like son.. How many times have those boys been in jail there Jim? Better go hang out with your buddy Ferrara... Ask him how's things going for him at the Beech Island trailer park where he was found with Vagisil in his sock.......
RED

Warrenville, SC

#15 Nov 5, 2012
I see in today's paper where Sheriff Hunts son joined the military and just recently graduated from Marine corp boot camp at Paris Island.. Way to go young man...
The Sherff's son wants to serve his country..

Where has Jim Vause's sons been? Only in jail!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aiken Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bob Richards Toyota: racism and job discriminat... Tue Bob 3
Mae's Video : Racist BEWARE! Stay away lousy Ad... Tue Deputy Dan 1
Aiken County Detention Center Mismanaged (Sep '10) Jul 23 Ditzygal 69
Aiken County Bad Cop Tommy Platt Jul 23 Hunt 1
Aiken Regional Hospital is the most racist & in... Jul 21 dr abbiy 1
News Resident runs throughout Aiken County for ALS a... (Aug '15) Jul 15 Ray Natch 61
News Pastor to support ALS awareness by jogging thro... (Jan '16) Jul 14 Yolonda Holmez 120

Aiken Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Aiken Mortgages