Joshua

Aiken, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2009

Another law abiding citizen was falsely arrested in Aiken County. The arrest was a result of the man's vocal opposition to illegal law enforcement activity along White Pond Road in which one officer was arrest by SLED for paying a teenager to throw eggs at this man while standing at White Pond Road. In this case Sheriff Mike Hunt conspired with law enforcement officers in New Ellenton, South Carolina to have this 65 year old man arrested for no reason and without probable cause, and then attempted to imprison him over a holiday weekend at his local detention center. More than likely once again the GED educated Aiken Sheriff Mike Hunt will find himself defending yet another civil lawsuit which has become commonplace under his incompetent leadership in Aiken County.

http://www.aikenstandard.com/Local/1216Boukni...
Speedy Trial

Aiken, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2009

It seems like his 6th amendment right to a speedy trial was violated. Why did it take so long for this Class A misdemeanor (30 day maximum sentence) to be taken to trial in summary court? There is no excuse for such a long delay. Don't they have to report such a delay with justification to the S.C
Judge Donna Williamson

Aiken, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2009

Summary Court Judge Donna Williamson, from the Wagener area, should have dismissed this case before sending it to the jury. It sounds like she is also part of the problem. There is no excuse for his lack of judicial independence in this case.
Wild Bill

Aiken, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2009

Lets arrest all of dem neegra luvin' yankee qweeers an' teeech 'em a lesson!
Subjective Sheriff

Aiken, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2009

How can Sheriff Mike Hunt issue Steven Jason Moore only a citation for simple assault and battery when personally responding to Byrd Elementary School, and arrest, book, seize and detain Jim Boatnight and Mike Toole for simple assault and battery. Just because Mike Hunt goes fishing with Jason Moore quite often is no reason to subjectively give him special treatment. Mike Hunt should be charged by SLED with misconduct in office.
http://www.aikenstandard.com/results/1218Blot...
TTT

Aiken, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2010

Subjective Sheriff wrote:
How can Sheriff Mike Hunt issue Steven Jason Moore only a citation for simple assault and battery when personally responding to Byrd Elementary School, and arrest, book, seize and detain Jim Boatnight and Mike Toole for simple assault and battery. Just because Mike Hunt goes fishing with Jason Moore quite often is no reason to subjectively give him special treatment. Mike Hunt should be charged by SLED with misconduct in office.
http://www.aikenstandard.com/results/1218Blot...
SLED should also investigate misconduct and misuse of government property against Cpt Wallace Owens, Aiken County Sheriff's Office.
Hitler

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2010

Joshua wrote:
Another law abiding citizen was falsely arrested in Aiken County. The arrest was a result of the man's vocal opposition to illegal law enforcement activity along White Pond Road in which one officer was arrest by SLED for paying a teenager to throw eggs at this man while standing at White Pond Road. In this case Sheriff Mike Hunt conspired with law enforcement officers in New Ellenton, South Carolina to have this 65 year old man arrested for no reason and without probable cause, and then attempted to imprison him over a holiday weekend at his local detention center. More than likely once again the GED educated Aiken Sheriff Mike Hunt will find himself defending yet another civil lawsuit which has become commonplace under his incompetent leadership in Aiken County.
http://www.aikenstandard.com/Local/1216Boukni...

Mike Hunt is the little Hitler of Aiken County. He has wrongfully accused and arrested so many former friends and supporters, like Mike Toole, and his many former loyal hard working deputies,like Jeff Nation, Luke Williamson, Jan Voight etc.etc., and numerous innocent children in our community, like Stephanie Kirkland,etc.

He's one power hungry dumb a## incompetent SOB elected official who should be kicked out of office as soon as possible.
MEME

Crossville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Hitler wrote:
<quoted text>
Mike Hunt is the little Hitler of Aiken County. He has wrongfully accused and arrested so many former friends and supporters, like Mike Toole, and his many former loyal hard working deputies,like Jeff Nation, Luke Williamson, Jan Voight etc.etc., and numerous innocent children in our community, like Stephanie Kirkland,etc.
He's one power hungry dumb a## incompetent SOB elected official who should be kicked out of office as soon as possible.
There is a way to get him out of office. The election coming up in November can change Aiken County. Mike Hunt will be the only choice on the ballot, but Jim Vause is running as a write-in candidate. JUST WRITE-IN JIM VAUSE
andy

Aiken, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Judged:

Vause is a idiot who is a failure at everything including his children who reside in the detention center.
worker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

i think im in love with Andy. vause scan incompetent attention crazed valley rat. you think hunt is bad?? just wait and see if vause gets elected
neighbor

Aiken, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

worker wrote:
i think im in love with Andy.
I knew you were gay.
Andy

Aiken, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

How is the music or did you develop what is known of as a life and being a mature person stopped caring.
neighbor

Aiken, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

The music sucks. I guess it would be less annoying if they would have bands that didn't rape my earholes evertime they played.

Seriously, hire some better bands, that drunk chick that was there a while back couldn't quite hit the note at the peak of "White Rabbit." At the time, I thought somebody just sodomized a cat.
andy

Temple, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Really whats the big deal they close at 1030 latest.
neighbor

Aiken, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

I wake up at 4:15 AM
andy

Aiken, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Well i guess you gotta move
worker

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

apparently you're a liberal because you take every word seriously. im with Andy. this is a free country. no one is stopping you from moving
andy

Aiken, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

My best advice is learn to deal with it or move. You have contacted law enforcement, talked with ownership and lit them up on websites. You have done what you can do and if it is not stopping then it will continue no matter how pissed you are. The noise ordinance is 10 pm so keep that in mind. They do make things called ear plugs and noise cancelling head phones. I wonder how far your house is from the establishment however. I would join them and have a drink because you sould like you need one. Fyi i get up at 430 am and go to bed at 11 pm and i am not dead so you can do it.
neighbor

Aiken, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

You guys must be liberals, being that you have no respect for property rights.
andy

Aiken, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

They are not on your property retard

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Aiken Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Aiken People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••