K. Mark Takai - Guest Editorials

K. Mark Takai - Guest Editorials

There are 1 comment on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Jan 8, 2010, titled K. Mark Takai - Guest Editorials. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

People are getting fed up with the personal use of fireworks, says the state legislator, and he wants to spearhead a ban By Christine Donnelly POSTED: 01:30 a.m. HST, Jan 08, 2010 Return to Paginated View K. Mark Takai hopes this is the year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

Lefty

Kailua, HI

#1 Jan 8, 2010
Is this guy for real?$2 Billion for DOE constitutes "limited funds." And adequate audit procedures are already in place to ensure that our audit procedures and fiscal management are adequate? What planet is this guy living on? I can see this legislative session shaping up now- 99% of the time wasted on fireworks and the remaining 1% on the last day of the session to raise taxes- just like 2009.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aiea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man shot dead was trying to turn life around (Aug '09) Aug 18 Joe Balls 128
News Councilmember wants more cops, new patrol distr... Aug 10 roxanetubania 1
News Signs of Hawaiian Life in the Universe (May '07) Jul 31 Herr Beastly 426
News Man shot dead was trying to turn life around - ... (Aug '09) Jul '15 Joe Balls 161
Pearl City Music Forum (Dec '12) Jul '15 Musikologist 10
Ewa Beach Music Thread (May '12) Jul '15 Musikologist 18
Aiea Jukebox (Jun '12) Jun '15 Musikologist 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Aiea Mortgages