Signs of Hawaiian Life in the Universe

Signs of Hawaiian Life in the Universe

There are 431 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from May 2, 2007, titled Signs of Hawaiian Life in the Universe. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

The Search for Signs of Hawaiian Life in the Universe Images sent in by Star-Bulletin readers from around the world. via Honolulu Star-Bulletin

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

noftogive

Honolulu, HI

#453 Dec 10, 2012
HapaHawaiianKid wrote:
Can't sell what you americunts don't own fool.
Obvious signs of amercunt thinking.
AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHahahhahahahha. ..AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. We own the sh!t out of "your" land. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH, you're so stupid. AHHHHHHHHHHAhahahahahahhahha. Silly moke.

Since: May 10

American Samoa

#454 Dec 11, 2012
noftogive wrote:
<quoted text>
AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHahahhahahahha. ..AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. We own the sh!t out of "your" land. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH, you're so stupid. AHHHHHHHHHHAhahahahahahhahha. Silly moke.
Yos said u own "shit" even that u can not sell. You probably do not own anything. Probably paying rent....lol Maybe, hopeless and homeless. lmaof
noftogive

Honolulu, HI

#455 Dec 13, 2012
manoa wrote:
<quoted text>Yos said u own "shit" even that u can not sell. You probably do not own anything. Probably paying rent....lol Maybe, hopeless and homeless. lmaof
Yes please assume as much as you would like. The facts will still be facts, and you are very incorrect. I know all about you coward, welcome back.

American Samoa

#456 Dec 14, 2012
noftogive wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes please assume as much as you would like. The facts will still be facts, and you are very incorrect. I know all about you coward, welcome back.
ass-u-me, lol. tough guy, hah? calling people name while hiding behind the computer. lol stop farting on the internet. hahaha
AMK

Kula, HI

#457 Dec 14, 2012
Nick Kendall wrote:
I hate hawaiians. i want to kick little dogs into the rivers of hawaii.
i hate hawaiians.,,,,<./3
How can you hate people you know nothing about, especially Hawaiians, and any ethnicity for that matter? Hawaiians will give you the shirt off their backs, adopt a children from other racial backgrounds called hanai and raise them as their own flesh and blood without prejudice, and live in harmony with all people of color, creed and opposing philosophies. Hawaiians live with an ancient moral code of conduct instilled in our culture by our elders called kupuna, and that way of life is called living with "ALOHA", which translates to tolerance, peace and brotherly love for all mankind, something the universe could use a lot more of.

American Samoa

#458 Dec 14, 2012
^haters will be haters. It's subjective and has nothing to do with Hawaiians...etc They have personal problems....maybe small peeeeenus, or no pussssis lol They are trying very hard to feed of other's. What a life...On the hand, you are correct. This world need the Aloha Spirit. Just look at other countries, suppose to be advance, yet they are killing and murdering each other because of Race, religion ...etc. Their offsprings are spread all over the world and some are here in Hawaii and the enternet to spread this nonsense. fark them. Aloha

American Samoa

#459 Dec 14, 2012
noftogive wrote:
<quoted text>
Only coward change their name on the net. Ianan. lmaof. Child go to sleep. Are u in college now? hahahahlmao
noftogive

Honolulu, HI

#460 Dec 14, 2012
manoa wrote:
<quoted text>Only coward change their name on the net. Ianan. lmaof. Child go to sleep. Are u in college now? hahahahlmao
Nah Ianan is a friend, I'm house sitting while I take a much needed vacation and he is off doing what he does. You're right all this bickering over the internet doesn't prove or say much. Looking back at how you used to type you've lost a lot of tacked. I just like getting lesser beings upset. Have fun on your chat site. Stay stupid and poor moke.
cunune

Masontown, PA

#461 Dec 15, 2012
youtube.com/watch... …Its all about getting lucky

American Samoa

#462 Dec 15, 2012
noftogive wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah Ianan is a friend, I'm house sitting while I take a much needed vacation and he is off doing what he does. You're right all this bickering over the internet doesn't prove or say much. Looking back at how you used to type you've lost a lot of tacked. I just like getting lesser beings upset. Have fun on your chat site. Stay stupid and poor moke.
Its called reciprocity to lower level of conversing, so lesser being(objective)scrtching my muli-can deduce the info and understand it, so these lesser being(u), since you've mentioned it, can live life without malice. However, I've learned that some humans enjoy ignorance.( shaking my head.) lmaof merry christmas n increase your state of being. In other words, "grow the fark up"smiles Tofa Soifua U_A

American Samoa

#463 Dec 15, 2012
To all you Hawaiian haters. Let see. Hawaiian do not go around shooting kids in school. What a punk. What you have to say about that. That does not happen in Hawaii. Yet you people bad mounth Hawaii. It seem to me that only caucasian people bomb, murder, eat...etc Does that mean all whites are bad. No. So if you have a bad experience with any one person, do not hate the whole race. I can imagine if the shooter was of color. Or of differend religion. This kid must be an atheist.
noftogive

Ewa Beach, HI

#464 Dec 16, 2012
You do realize that your race, the Mongolid race, has killed each other and others far more than the Caucasian race has don't you? Alas you're ill-informed and caucasian does not = just white. Caucasian is northern african, west asian and europeans. Get you're FACTS straight. Lesser being.

American Samoa

#465 Dec 16, 2012
noftogive wrote:
You do realize that your race, the Mongolid race, has killed each other and others far more than the Caucasian race has don't you? Alas you're ill-informed and caucasian does not = just white. Caucasian is northern african, west asian and europeans. Get you're FACTS straight. Lesser being.
I am talking about all school killings, modern cannibals, serial killers...They are all anglo saxons. Stop defending the white trash. White trash is white trash. You never heard any Hawaiian doing it. So why the hate aganst Hawaiians? Stay on the Topic.

American Samoa

#466 Dec 16, 2012
noftogive wrote:
kAnd the white race stole, murder...etc also, in history. I am not justifying the past. I am merely saying to look at the current situation. Not all individuals of any race is perfect;therefore, stop hating the whole race of people because the individuals choice. That's all. You do not have to justify your ignorance and racist views by bringing up the past.
noftogive

Ewa Beach, HI

#467 Dec 16, 2012
manoa wrote:
<quoted text>I am talking about all school killings, modern cannibals, serial killers...They are all anglo saxons. Stop defending the white trash. White trash is white trash. You never heard any Hawaiian doing it. So why the hate aganst Hawaiians? Stay on the Topic.
I don't hate Hawaiians. I just dislike the general local population due to the demand of respect from new people when none is initially given.(on most not all accounts).Hate's to strong to waste my time with on something like a specific ethnicity.
I do not like the vast ignorance and quickness to jump the gun from people here. It's just as bad if not worse than the bible belters. It's more than likely all your lack of basic education, extreme hold to religion and lack of community values.

This is observed only over a 3 month time frame, thankfully i will be going home and back to work soon.

American Samoa

#468 Dec 16, 2012
noftogive wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't hate Hawaiians. I just dislike the general local population due to the demand of respect from new people when none is initially given.(on most not all accounts).Hate's to strong to waste my time with on something like a specific ethnicity.
I do not like the vast ignorance and quickness to jump the gun from people here. It's just as bad if not worse than the bible belters. It's more than likely all your lack of basic education, extreme hold to religion and lack of community values.
This is observed only over a 3 month time frame, thankfully i will be going home and back to work soon.
What you just mention is universal. Good luck on your return trip back home. I am pretty sure its a perfect place for you. Please, we do not need your lesser kind. Go home to mom and papa. lmao You are not perfect yourself...don't hate hawaiians...what a liar. this is my last...so Kefe off the island.
whut

Lake Charles, LA

#469 Dec 17, 2012
The state of Hawaii is part of the USA and will never gain independence. Hawaii was conquered illegally and so was the rest of the USA. Freedom is just a pretty word. Get over it. If you want to fantasize about the Aloha Spirit that once existed long ago then go to a museum or read a book. Hawaii is like any other state. It is a melting pot for ALL people educated and ignorant alike. If you have a kill haole then return the favor with a kill darky day.

“E HERE MAI FAKA 'OUTOU”

Since: Apr 12

Kanakaville, Wai'anae

#470 Dec 18, 2012
Kingdom of Hawai'i > U.S.

Only in the U.S. would you find people who would shoot up a school and kill about 20 children. Lol Americunts, God Bless America LOL
Kahuku rep

Honolulu, HI

#471 Dec 26, 2012
Omg. There's a bad side to every race. Get over it.

“I'm sexy & I know it. ;)”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#472 Dec 31, 2012
Love Hawaii.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aiea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I lived in Aiea 1968/70 (Oct '15) Nov '16 Reese 2
Pearl City Music Forum (Dec '12) Oct '16 Musikologist 11
Ewa Beach Music Thread (May '12) Oct '16 Musikologist 20
choke vote for a hawaiian president (Dec '05) Oct '16 Francine 3
Iroquois Point Music Thread Oct '16 Musikologist 2
Ewa Beach Windshield repair and Auto glass repl... Oct '16 Madelyn 2
big island helicopter let one million people di... Oct '16 hawaiiheli 2

Aiea Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance