Police / Fire - Newswatch

Police / Fire - Newswatch

There are 3 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Mar 31, 2009, titled Police / Fire - Newswatch. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

Police arrested a 21-year-old man yesterday evening on Lipoa Place in Aiea on suspicion of second-degree murder in connection with the shooting death of a 35-year-old Kalihi man in Chinatown Saturday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

Rufus

Honolulu, HI

#1 Mar 31, 2009
Don't want to sound cruel but, shooting a felon, hmm, may've saved the taxpayers and the public some money and greif, the way the court system has been going. Now we gotta catch the other 2 thugs. Maybe they might end up the same way, and the list goes on and on.
ehhhh

Honolulu, HI

#2 Apr 1, 2009
What good is a picture of the victim????
We need a picture of the arrested party (ie: the person about to be let loose by a liberal judge, who will go out and commit another heinous crime).
It would be nice if the media would try to help out the common person by letting us see what these scum look like.
PS. The last paragraph in this story (before the PSA for Crimestoppers) just about did away with the "he was a good boy" BS that we are used to hearing from the suspects family.
ehhhh

Honolulu, HI

#3 Apr 1, 2009
Oh, sorry, I meant to say the victim's family in this case (but I'm sure the suspect's family will say the same thing).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aiea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Iroquois Point Music Thread (Aug '16) Sep 9 Musikologist 4
News Signs of Hawaiian Life in the Universe (May '07) Aug '17 tongangodz 435
News Expired safety sticker can be grounds for tow -... (Oct '09) Aug '17 Joe Balls 27
House cleared out/abandoned/evicted? On Paiwa Jul '17 Ohdamn 1
Pearl City Music Forum (Dec '12) Jun '17 Musikologist 12
Aiea Jukebox (Jun '12) May '17 Musikologist 20
I lived in Aiea 1968/70 (Oct '15) Nov '16 Reese 2

Aiea Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Aiea Mortgages