Police searching for suspect in Aiea car fire

Jul 21, 2011 Full story: KHNL-TV Honolulu 9

Honolulu police are looking for an arson suspect following an overnight vehicle fire.

Full Story
Nutty nuts

Honolulu, HI

#1 Jul 21, 2011
Can't we all just get along?

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#2 Jul 21, 2011
He should be charged with attempted murder, but this is Hawaii. Criminal property damage, abuse of household menber. Anger management classes and 40 hours community service, Tops.

“We will never forget Obama's ”

Since: Mar 09

Muslim home boys killed 3000

#4 Jul 21, 2011
You people are getting weirder by the day. What can we expect next, you weirdos?
Opinion

Waianae, HI

#5 Jul 22, 2011
American_Infidel wrote:
You people are getting weirder by the day. What can we expect next, you weirdos?
i thought that I had flushed.

Location hidden

#6 Jul 29, 2011
Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
i thought that I had flushed.
No you just gave Infidel 12 little jugde-it icons.
Ebony

Honolulu, HI

#7 Jul 30, 2011
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text>
No you just gave Infidel 12 little jugde-it icons.
And we have another jack pot loser with non matching judge it symbols. Balls you have always been a LOSER.

Location hidden

#8 Jul 31, 2011
Ebony wrote:
<quoted text>And we have another jack pot loser with non matching judge it symbols. Balls you have always been a LOSER.
Harry, how can I be the loser? I've still got you changing your name more often than you change your maxipad.
Ebony

Honolulu, HI

#9 Jul 31, 2011
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text> Harry, how can I be the loser? I've still got you changing your name more often than you change your maxipad.
Harry???? Since we like to accuse other answer a question BALLS? Since you mentioned MAXIPADS just how does a 450lb women ever put her panties on by herself? Are you the cheif pantie installer? What do you do put the MAXIPADS on first then grease those panties so they can somehow MAJICALLY slip on? If I were you I would put that little women on a diet BALLS.

“We will never forget Obama's ”

Since: Mar 09

Muslim home boys killed 3000

#10 Jul 31, 2011
Ebony wrote:
<quoted text>Harry???? Since we like to accuse other answer a question BALLS? Since you mentioned MAXIPADS just how does a 450lb women ever put her panties on by herself? Are you the cheif pantie installer? What do you do put the MAXIPADS on first then grease those panties so they can somehow MAJICALLY slip on? If I were you I would put that little women on a diet BALLS.
Weirdo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aiea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A week before her slaying, victim escaped to sa... (Mar '09) 26 min Joe Balls 27
do you think michelle c t the real estate agent... Sep 22 up yours 2
Shooting stays with officer for 20 years [The H... Sep 13 akamai 9
Bruce Milles (Sep '08) Sep 10 POLIAHU 41
Custodian denies sex assault on schoolboy, atto... Sep 7 District 1 2
Review: Bill Ramsey Inc (Jul '08) Sep 5 So tired of this ... 41
Review: Island Realty Group LLC (Oct '09) Aug '14 Tracy Manhan 22

Flash Flood Warning for Honolulu County was issued at October 01 at 3:00PM HST

Aiea Dating
Find my Match

Aiea Jobs

Aiea People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE