Burglars on camera and also Craigslis...

Burglars on camera and also Craigslist - News

There are 8 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Feb 20, 2009, titled Burglars on camera and also Craigslist - News. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

Owners of an Aiea snack place went online to unmask the suspects who broke into their shop Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

Dalaw

Honolulu, HI

#1 Feb 20, 2009
Only a matter of time for these buggahs. Night vision technology wow wee amazing tool.
funny

Aiea, HI

#2 Feb 20, 2009
Hey isn't night vision capabilities the same as X=ray vision. I remember video camera companies stop putting night vision on their cameras because people were using the night vision during the day time and posting the clips on the internet. The clips were so good that you could actually tell if someone had a brazillan wax job.
Astronut

Waipahu, HI

#3 Feb 20, 2009
So where's this online bulletin? Craigslist has lots of categories and thousands of entries. And it's not clear what the search terms would be. Can we get a URL for it?
Trash Gordon

Honolulu, HI

#4 Feb 20, 2009
So why aren't the pictures included here?
No Spam

Waterbury, CT

#5 Feb 20, 2009
Video on Craigslist? Next time attach the night vision technology to a rifle..then you don't get spammed by Africans.
Stumpy

Honolulu, HI

#6 Feb 20, 2009
I saw the pictures on Craig's list. Not the greatest, but someone should recognize them. I wonder why crimestoppers didn't post it on the news? Related to a cop?
sss

Honolulu, HI

#7 Feb 20, 2009
blah

Honolulu, HI

#8 Feb 20, 2009
sss wrote:
http://honolulu.craigslist.org /oah/vnn/1039374109.html
Thank you for a more thorough job than the article. They want us to help catch the criminal too, then they should at least put up the web site on the article instead of a general vague one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aiea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Elevated argument - Hawaii News (May '09) May 18 Joe Balls 2,574
News Farmers Markets Apr 27 District 1 1
News Signs of Hawaiian Life in the Universe (May '07) Apr '16 haoleboy 431
News Bruce Milles (Sep '08) Feb '16 Poliahu 42
Ewa Beach Music Thread (May '12) Feb '16 Musikologist 19
News 43 caught in raid (Jul '08) Feb '16 Lysol 4 351
News Witness recounts grim execution-style slaying -... (Oct '09) Jan '16 Joe Balls 21
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Aiea Mortgages