'Third rail' of isle politics looms j...

'Third rail' of isle politics looms just over horizon - Hawaii ...

There are 42 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Sep 16, 2009, titled 'Third rail' of isle politics looms just over horizon - Hawaii .... In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

Sitting just over the horizon but looming closer is the biggest smash-mouth political fight that nobody wants.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Buff n blu

Honolulu, HI

#42 Sep 20, 2009
'Third rail' of isle politics looms just over horizon - Hawaii

The article is about same sex marriage or rail?
What the gays arent allowed to ride the rail unless they are married? Or is same sex marriage like a third rail meaning a pain in the azz?
quebert

Haubstadt, IN

#46 Sep 20, 2009
Harry wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why you should stay in Kentucky!
The people of Hawaii have put down your efforts half a dozen times, yet you seem to think its your right to force your own citizens to legalize what you want, no matter what the others think. If I had my way, we'd still lock you up in mental hospitals, with all the other sexual paraphillias, where you belong.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aiea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Aiea Jukebox (Jun '12) Sep 24 Musikologist 19
News Motorists urged to avoid travel between airport... Sep 2 Joe Balls 1
News Farmers Markets Aug '16 -Sprocket- 6
Iroquois Point Music Thread Aug '16 Musikologist 1
News Elevated argument - Hawaii News (May '09) Jul '16 District 1 2,573
News Steel rail option chosen for Honolulu transit (Feb '08) Jul '16 BillySoograw 267
News Every day an adventure for road test examiner -... (Mar '09) Jul '16 Joe Balls 15

Aiea Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Aiea Mortgages