Newswatch - Hawaii News

Newswatch - Hawaii News

There are 3 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Nov 29, 2009, titled Newswatch - Hawaii News. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

Kauai County has closed the Hauaala ford crossing, also known as the Hauaala bridge, in Keapana until further notice because of damage from recent flooding.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

Puna Boy

AOL

#1 Nov 29, 2009
Ref: Kalaupapa. Who are these 80 state and federal workers and what do the do there??? Seems like an idyllic place to live and work. Only 20 patients remain.
SilentDoGood

Ewa Beach, HI

#2 Nov 30, 2009
Puna Boy wrote:
Ref: Kalaupapa. Who are these 80 state and federal workers and what do the do there??? Seems like an idyllic place to live and work. Only 20 patients remain.
I don't know who these state or federal workers are, but you ought to apply for this idyllic place to live and work. The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence. They may also provide you with a four wheel drive to patrol daily with "Smokey the Bear".
Sean

Lahaina, HI

#3 Dec 10, 2009

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aiea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brandon Harris update (Jun '13) Nov 27 student 8
Hawaiian Monk Seal (Feb '09) Oct '17 HBB 4
News Police search for man suspected in successive r... Oct '17 American_Infidel 1
News Man, 18, is charged in Kalihi carjacking Oct '17 ramensojah 1
Iroquois Point Music Thread (Aug '16) Sep '17 Musikologist 4
News Signs of Hawaiian Life in the Universe (May '07) Aug '17 tongangodz 435
News Expired safety sticker can be grounds for tow -... (Oct '09) Aug '17 Joe Balls 26

Aiea Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Aiea Mortgages