2 pedestrians struck while in crosswa...

2 pedestrians struck while in crosswalks - Hawaii News

There are 61 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Nov 4, 2009, titled 2 pedestrians struck while in crosswalks - Hawaii News. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

Two pedestrians were critically injured yesterday when they were struck in crosswalks in separate traffic accidents on Oahu.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
kanehi

Aiea, HI

#62 Nov 5, 2009
Stumpy wrote:
Yesterday a woman looked me right in the eye, and then stepped in front of me as I was driving. Yes, she was in a crosswalk but as I was also towing a loaded trailer there was no way I was gonna stop before flattening her dumb ****. Problem was, she was with a small child. Lucky for everyone, a man standing behind her grabbed her back before I hit her. People, those little white lines aren't a protective force field. Your life is in YOUR hands and if you think you can stop five tons with your body you can have it read in your eulogy.
You probably knew that she was going to cross and yet you didn't slow down and sped up instead to beat the red light! Arrogant twit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aiea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Elevated argument - Hawaii News (May '09) May 18 Joe Balls 2,574
News Farmers Markets Apr '16 District 1 1
News Signs of Hawaiian Life in the Universe (May '07) Apr '16 haoleboy 431
News Bruce Milles (Sep '08) Feb '16 Poliahu 42
Ewa Beach Music Thread (May '12) Feb '16 Musikologist 19
News 43 caught in raid (Jul '08) Feb '16 Lysol 4 351
News Witness recounts grim execution-style slaying -... (Oct '09) Jan '16 Joe Balls 21
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Aiea Mortgages