3 men indicted in sexual listing - Ha...

3 men indicted in sexual listing - Hawaii News

There are 14 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from May 28, 2009, titled 3 men indicted in sexual listing - Hawaii News. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

An Oahu grand jury returned an indictment yesterday against three men accused of prostituting a 16-year-old girl and advertising her services on Craigslist.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

As if

Honolulu, HI

#1 May 29, 2009
Wow only 10 days of work that runaway learned her lesson fast and was lucky to get away.
alice

Kahului, HI

#4 May 29, 2009
There is a lot of teen prostitution out here I find
karl

Honolulu, HI

#5 May 29, 2009
hardcore wrote:
"Olopops" That's just how they are!
Olopops only like the easy way out. Drugs, pimping, prostitution, dog fighting, etc...
Queenie808

Honolulu, HI

#7 Jun 1, 2009
alice wrote:
Why too much competition for a college student like you? The johns and the cops like the younger ones, you too old already.
Jeremy

Hilo, HI

#10 Jun 1, 2009
They mentioned that she was pimped out and she was not paid a single dime She made several thousand dollars over the course of a few days, complained for not getting her keep. Pay her next time fools.
Timmy

Hilo, HI

#12 Jun 3, 2009
Alice gets at least 20%.
38 speshow

Kaneohe, HI

#13 Jun 5, 2009
I'm confused about recycling. I remember when we could take our aluminum cans and bottles to the nearest recycling outlet and get coins per pound(without paying a deposit). Then there was the issue of a sort of forced recycling program.Pay $.06 per beverage fee and get back $.05 when you turn in the used container. Who's got the coins per pound they used to pay out? Is it the same people who are pocketing $.01 of the beverage fee. The only good I see is it's helped clean up litter around Hawaii.
Not too long I received another trash bin with instructions to use one of them for all my recyclable waste. How do I get my $.05 per container back? I find it unbelievable that we haven't showed outrage over this blatant ripoff.
Public unions are being asked to forego pay, increases of the taxes on gasoline and tobacco, raising property taxes and schools are asked for big concessions. All because the government can't balance their budget. What about all the families who can't balance their household budgets?
They said today they are going to use 6 million dollars to get the recycling project going on the west side. I just can't believe the bull. I sugest the state tell whoever they owe that we just dont have it and the people tell the governor the same thing. I for one refuse to participate in this recycling farce and continue redeeming or donating my used containers Isn't it amazing how a "lame duck" politican just doesn't care what we think anymore
bigbutu

Kihei, HI

#14 Jun 6, 2009
38 speshow wrote:
I'm confused about recycling. I remember when we could take our aluminum cans and bottles to the nearest recycling outlet and get coins per pound(without paying a deposit). Then there was the issue of a sort of forced recycling program.Pay $.06 per beverage fee and get back $.05 when you turn in the used container. Who's got the coins per pound they used to pay out? Is it the same people who are pocketing $.01 of the beverage fee. The only good I see is it's helped clean up litter around Hawaii.
Not too long I received another trash bin with instructions to use one of them for all my recyclable waste. How do I get my $.05 per container back? I find it unbelievable that we haven't showed outrage over this blatant ripoff.
Public unions are being asked to forego pay, increases of the taxes on gasoline and tobacco, raising property taxes and schools are asked for big concessions. All because the government can't balance their budget. What about all the families who can't balance their household budgets?
They said today they are going to use 6 million dollars to get the recycling project going on the west side. I just can't believe the bull. I sugest the state tell whoever they owe that we just dont have it and the people tell the governor the same thing. I for one refuse to participate in this recycling farce and continue redeeming or donating my used containers Isn't it amazing how a "lame duck" politican just doesn't care what we think anymore
stick with the subject.
Queenie808

Honolulu, HI

#15 Jun 6, 2009
38 speshow wrote:
You are really confused, this is a totally different topic.
38 speshow

Kaneohe, HI

#16 Jun 6, 2009
Queenie808 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are really confused, this is a totally different topic.
well sorry!!! I dont know how my topic got mixed up with this prostitution story and if you cant see that you are the confused one.
Earl

United States

#17 Jun 6, 2009
Making easy money ! Thats the American way !
alice Too

San Diego, CA

#19 Jun 11, 2009
alice wrote:
That's the kind of "product" to expect from Hawaii's (D.O.E.) Department Of Exploitation....corrupt, incompetent Educational administrators more interested in lining their pockets with taxpayers money than helping grade and high school students, who are run through the DOE diploma conveyor belt machine, tossed out into the streets to fend for themselves.

While these DOE parasites get 5-6 figure wages and retire for life, the come back into the DOE systems as "consultants or contractors", again making 5-6 figures and collecting State retirement pay at the same time! Well, why don't the IRS go after these DOE pimps, who also prostitute the kids future and get away with it?
alice

Kahului, HI

#21 Jun 15, 2009
Teen and pre-teen prostitution is simply outrageous and is very common here. Amazing.
Native

AOL

#22 Jun 15, 2009
alice Too wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the kind of "product" to expect from Hawaii's (D.O.E.) Department Of Exploitation....corrupt, incompetent Educational administrators more interested in lining their pockets with taxpayers money than helping grade and high school students, who are run through the DOE diploma conveyor belt machine, tossed out into the streets to fend for themselves.
While these DOE parasites get 5-6 figure wages and retire for life, the come back into the DOE systems as "consultants or contractors", again making 5-6 figures and collecting State retirement pay at the same time! Well, why don't the IRS go after these DOE pimps, who also prostitute the kids future and get away with it?
I agree with you 100%. They retire and come back as "consultants" while blocking nonretired, qualified people from holding those positions. Check out Manoa Elementary School. Happens all the time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aiea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Iroquois Point Music Thread (Aug '16) Feb '17 Musikologist 3
News Costco will begin accepting food stamps - Hawai... (Oct '09) Jan '17 Joe Balls 572
News Signs of Hawaiian Life in the Universe (May '07) Jan '17 White Supremacist 433
I lived in Aiea 1968/70 (Oct '15) Nov '16 Reese 2
Pearl City Music Forum (Dec '12) Oct '16 Musikologist 11
Ewa Beach Music Thread (May '12) Oct '16 Musikologist 20
choke vote for a hawaiian president (Dec '05) Oct '16 Francine 3

Aiea Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Aiea Mortgages