Police / Fire - Hawaii News

Police arrested a 26-year-old Ala Moana man who allegedly assaulted his 53-year-old neighbor at 1:15 a.m. today. Full Story
Boss lady

Belden, MS

#1 Nov 10, 2009
Grandma great job done. There is no reason why a 25 year old should be with a 14 year old child. Hang his ass, this guy don't deserve to be free, and the Gurl needs to have a good old fashion ass whoopen. She think she is grown and still wet behind her ears . First thing u néed to do is take her phone away and everything else that she likes and keep her ass in the house for a long time until she learns. Grandma don't even think twice about letting this guy go put his ass in jail and keep him there
Mokebla

Gresham, OR

#2 Nov 10, 2009
Sixteen yearsold drinking and got stabbed! I guess he should drink some more and see if he could get killed next time. Its not sad, it the way our youths are turning their lives into. It's cool to smoke, drink and puff on some pakalolo. I'm just a kid, wrong! You're just misguided kid and hang with the wrong crowd. If changes don't happen now in your life, you'll be a satistic.
SilentDoGood

Aiea, HI

#3 Nov 11, 2009
The parents should have their 16 year old put in YCC care if they can't control him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aiea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
skype masturbation Dec 22 Rex13 1
Aiea Jukebox (Jun '12) Dec 21 Musikologist 15
Costco will begin accepting food stamps - Hawai... (Oct '09) Dec 9 Joe Balls 565
Popeyes opening sixth Hawaii location next month Dec 7 Joe Balls 12
A welcome opening of Iroquois Point beach (Mar '08) Nov '14 Guru 60
!!!A Huge Breakout of Micronesian Talent Set to... Nov '14 Micro_Stompa 1
Review: Island Realty Group LLC (Oct '09) Nov '14 RyancoBryan 23
Aiea Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Aiea People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Aiea News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Aiea

Personal Finance