so hurt,so strong

“we all belong somwhere”

Since: Aug 07

Wakigan, Illinoise

#1 Aug 14, 2007
i have lived in hawaii for a long 5 years. and all through out the years, i have been threatend, and faught for my race. so wut if i'm white??? it's not a big deal.in 8th grade i wownd up in 2 fights for self defence and i got susspended for 1! it always began with some1 trying to beat me cuz im white. wtf? i didnt do anything to them. im a saint compared to them! we both live in this country. y do they call me forginer? hmmm? im american, they r american and they wont accept me. every day,its the same thing! they call me white fuck, white shit. yet i satand tall and strong. i wont beat the hell out of them even tho i want to because im a good person. im just glad my pain and suffering here will end in 2 1/2 weeks. once i get on that plane to move away. i will not set foot in hawaii again. i have been in pain and i have been miserable for too damn long. wut do u think?tell me da truth. is this a good reason to hate hawaii?
Jacklyn

Honolulu, HI

#2 Aug 21, 2007
Well micocronisians like Blacks welfare and know system well , the Hawaiians and samons fight over palace etc , Philepenes halot not like their own race , Hawaii is 1 fucked up place , China town drug addicts mental patients crazy people , have you see the clowns that of so many transvert sites . Am resident love it can live any where in the world , Hawaii is friendly , i say donot let them get to you they are here in America to milk our money as tax payer stop enough , read immagrints in Nys and Califorina , been to 3rd world and many Asian countries America is wonderful compared to 3rd world , But get a job others donot need to support your ass . As a tax payer stop the boat America will go bankrupt , if work and sucessful another story , i not know your country inuyasha . How can any one hate Hawaii please donot hate state , its so many assholes but not all bad drivers on bus great ... Hang in there .
Jacklyn

Honolulu, HI

#3 Aug 21, 2007
we are not the bank that supports you you come to Hawaii get a job , Hawaii alot of history Pearl Harbor Watch the Japs maybe they could be teerriost , you let low uneducated punks get to you .

“we all belong somwhere”

Since: Aug 07

Wakigan, Illinoise

#4 Aug 21, 2007
Jacklyn wrote:
we are not the bank that supports you you come to Hawaii get a job , Hawaii alot of history Pearl Harbor Watch the Japs maybe they could be teerriost , you let low uneducated punks get to you .
wut u say rly speaks to me. i have been through hard times in hawaii. but it gives me no reason to hate it. hawaii is still a state of the country i live in. thank u.
SUISA

Hilo, HI

#5 Aug 22, 2007
1st hAWAII NOT THE MAIN LAND WERE PEOPLE CURSE YOU SPEAK Fn English alot areas main land cutting going bank rupt hospital closed due to lack of pay ment , being down on luck is 1 think , the Hawaiians hateful some are and can be igorance lack of education and jealous of the white thats for sure , and 1 area look in China Town River OF Life , not every one is on drugs or a loser some work hold jobs but need help , otheres on low forms of goverment money , But alot homeless alot mentally insane , some there are educated never tried drugs or alchol , why the Hawaiians angry donot hate otheres very bitter , but all the others that are dralixes the state of Hawaii needs to help these ones , Many want the doors to RO L to close , not all that are homeless or down are slobs that pee or shit on lawns . You all 3rd world its free ride welfare for kids and assintance thats America . Show love but the druggies ruin it clean up your crap . no other China town has fn soup kitchen .

“we all belong somwhere”

Since: Aug 07

Wakigan, Illinoise

#6 Aug 22, 2007
SUISA wrote:
1st hAWAII NOT THE MAIN LAND WERE PEOPLE CURSE YOU SPEAK Fn English alot areas main land cutting going bank rupt hospital closed due to lack of pay ment , being down on luck is 1 think , the Hawaiians hateful some are and can be igorance lack of education and jealous of the white thats for sure , and 1 area look in China Town River OF Life , not every one is on drugs or a loser some work hold jobs but need help , otheres on low forms of goverment money , But alot homeless alot mentally insane , some
there are educated never tried drugs or alchol , why the Hawaiians angry donot hate otheres very bitter , but all the others that are dralixes the state of Hawaii needs to help these ones , Many want the doors to RO L to close , not all that are homeless or down are slobs that pee or shit on lawns . You all 3rd world its free ride welfare for kids and assintance thats America . Show love but the druggies ruin it clean up your crap . no other China town has fn soup kitchen .
hmmm. i guess i never thaught of it that way
Your White Neighbor

Lahaina, HI

#7 Aug 6, 2008
I've lived in Honolulu for a little more than a year now. I'm a white guy who has so many firearms it would make an island gun dealer puke. It is AUG 2008 now and I have avoided many many racial confrontations. My first experience, an elevator operator said he doesn't stop for Haoles then he started a fight with me, I got away from him.....no eye contact nothing, never seen the guy my whole life. I park down the street, then a philipino deflates my tires before the morning sunrise. I park somewhere else on a public street and a huge 7foot tall asian or samoan walks up to my car and yells, "You back up, you aint parking here haole!" my 2 year old was in the back seat from day care. Next I'm on my way to work and I take the stairs to avoid the elevator guy and on my way by my philipino boss says, "Yeah, you take the stairs!" Meanwhile all the philipinos around are laughing. Next I go out at night to re-park my car before the tires are deflated again and as I am walking down the sidewalk in Salt Lake to get to my car some old lady sprays me with a garden hose and says, "You could have just walked in the middle of the street" she mumbles, haole.
Now hear this, if your white don't ever come to Hawaii because there is nothing but stupid ignorant people. And if your a Buddah Head reading this, let me ask you, who the F--k do you think invented the hydrogen bomb?...Don't push it or us whites will exterminate your kind off the face of the earth for good. and if your a really big idiot that thinks you can beat a white unconscious just realize he could carry a gun under his waistban just like me, with a bullet that will go out of the back of your scull while your fist is still raised. I hate Hawaii.

“we all belong somwhere”

Since: Aug 07

Wakigan, Illinoise

#8 Oct 27, 2009
Your White Neighbor wrote:
I've lived in Honolulu for a little more than a year now. I'm a white guy who has so many firearms it would make an island gun dealer puke. It is AUG 2008 now and I have avoided many many racial confrontations. My first experience, an elevator operator said he doesn't stop for Haoles then he started a fight with me, I got away from him.....no eye contact nothing, never seen the guy my whole life. I park down the street, then a philipino deflates my tires before the morning sunrise. I park somewhere else on a public street and a huge 7foot tall asian or samoan walks up to my car and yells, "You back up, you aint parking here haole!" my 2 year old was in the back seat from day care. Next I'm on my way to work and I take the stairs to avoid the elevator guy and on my way by my philipino boss says, "Yeah, you take the stairs!" Meanwhile all the philipinos around are laughing. Next I go out at night to re-park my car before the tires are deflated again and as I am walking down the sidewalk in Salt Lake to get to my car some old lady sprays me with a garden hose and says, "You could have just walked in the middle of the street" she mumbles, haole.
Now hear this, if your white don't ever come to Hawaii because there is nothing but stupid ignorant people. And if your a Buddah Head reading this, let me ask you, who the F--k do you think invented the hydrogen bomb?...Don't push it or us whites will exterminate your kind off the face of the earth for good. and if your a really big idiot that thinks you can beat a white unconscious just realize he could carry a gun under his waistban just like me, with a bullet that will go out of the back of your scull while your fist is still raised. I hate Hawaii.
Sorry it has taken me a flipping year to reply. I forgot I even HAD this account. Anyway, I completely understand how you feel. I have finally moved from Hawaii, and now I have been away for two years (smiles softly) It isn't fair how most locals treat whites. We're people too, so la-di-fucking-dah if we're WHITE. It's only the pigments of our skin. Our hearts beat the same as any other- it absolutely ANGERS me how horrid people can be. Especially when such brutality is displayed in front of a child as young as your's. And though I have been free of the hellish island, I still hold onto the anger and resentment I feel toward Hawaii. I am sixteen years old, and the death-threats I recieved daily are still fresh on my mind. It sickens me to know how I was considered inferior to the locals- and no matter how hard I have tried to forgive-and-forget, I cannot help but feel utter hate toward Hawaii. After re-reading my first post and those to follow, I have decided that I simply can't forgive and forget the years of pain inflicted upon me. My life there has permanately scarred me. It's because of the filthy way I was treated that it took me nearly 3 1/2 months to adjust to the kindness of others when I moved here to Texas. Its because of Hawaii that I am now slightly anti-social and find it hard to trust others. No one should have to be forced to endure that! It doesn't matter what color you are, whether you be white, asian, black of hell, even PURPLE!

After much thought, I simply feel that you have every absolute right to hate Hawaii. Hawaii wears a tourist friendly mask that covers up the NASTY, cruel, ignorant, RACIST bit of garbage it is! And if you are a student from Aiea High School who is racist (and you know who you are) YOU CAN KISS MY WHITE-MAINLAND-ASS!!! HAWAII BLOWS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aiea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Traffic meeting heats up drivers May 17 Joe Balls 18
News Lawmakers pass bill to extend rail tax for 5 years May 6 Joe Balls 2
News Can transit be done by 2012? (Dec '06) May 6 Joe Balls 6
News Man shot dead was trying to turn life around (Aug '09) Apr '15 Rich Dayton 126
News HART acquired 34 properties for $70M along Hono... Mar '15 JBs Legal Age Dau... 14
How to make a satisfactory video by video merger? Mar '15 allpepole 1
News HPD chief assessed as above average in review Feb '15 American_Infidel 4
More from around the web

Aiea People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]