Black Friday a shopper's delight - Ha...

Black Friday a shopper's delight - Hawaii Business

There are 23 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Nov 28, 2009, titled Black Friday a shopper's delight - Hawaii Business. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

Merchants in Hawaii breathed a sigh of relief as flocks of shoppers poured through their doors yesterday morning, signaling a strong start to the holiday retail season.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
micro welfare

Honolulu, HI

#23 Nov 29, 2009
pops wrote:
Everyone on welfare was standing in line
Walmart looked like a micro convention at 6am, I saw lots of 32 inch flatscreen tvs in their wagons.

Kailua Kona, HI

#24 Nov 29, 2009
sheep wrote:
Get a freakin' life, folks.
speak for your self. You're the one commenting on a stupid article in the middle of the night.

Smith River, CA

#25 Nov 29, 2009
Sounds like a great event to me. Used to get up early to get a free cheap watch or a Target Survival Bag (the best deal ever, wish they would do that again) but would rather sleep in than do that any more.

But it was a lot of fun when I did it and do not recall any fights like they have now, only a bunch of very sleepy employes and customers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aiea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Iroquois Point Music Thread Oct 19 Musikologist 2
Ewa Beach Windshield repair and Auto glass repl... Oct 10 Madelyn 2
big island helicopter let one million people di... Oct 6 hawaiiheli 2
Aiea Jukebox (Jun '12) Sep 24 Musikologist 19
News Motorists urged to avoid travel between airport... Sep '16 Joe Balls 1
News Farmers Markets Aug '16 -Sprocket- 6
News Elevated argument - Hawaii News (May '09) Jul '16 District 1 2,573

Aiea Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance