Senators ask for clarity on Wanat inq...

Senators ask for clarity on Wanat inquiry

There are 1 comment on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Jul 24, 2010, titled Senators ask for clarity on Wanat inquiry. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

Five U.S. senators, among them Daniel Akaka, D-Hawaii, asked the secretary of the Army yesterday to explain the Army's decision to overturn results of an independent investigation of the 2008 Battle of Wanat in eastern Afghanistan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

John Roco

Waianae, HI

#1 Jul 24, 2010
Prior to Jonathon P. Brostrom's father coming to Damien to speak, I had read the complete battle. First, must be as in Jonathon and the other fallen's, a true commemoration of those who enter in to battle, and the true families, the military families whose children are out there lives on the line for our country. Jonathon's father, his brother also serve.

Decisions to reprimand or not are hard. Yes definitely mistakes made. If we should or should not do as happened to Short or Kimmel for the December 7, 1941, difficult. I support the statements of both of our Hawaii senators. John Roco

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aiea Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Elevated argument - Hawaii News (May '09) May '16 District 1 2,572
News Farmers Markets Apr '16 District 1 1
News Signs of Hawaiian Life in the Universe (May '07) Apr '16 haoleboy 431
News Bruce Milles (Sep '08) Feb '16 Poliahu 42
Ewa Beach Music Thread (May '12) Feb '16 Musikologist 19
News 43 caught in raid (Jul '08) Feb '16 Lysol 4 351
News Witness recounts grim execution-style slaying -... (Oct '09) Jan '16 Joe Balls 21

Aiea Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Aiea Mortgages